PDA

View Full Version : vulkan chronicles

b i o n i c
03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
i wonder what ever happened to the nuzza and vulky?

also, id greatly appreciate someone bumping the 'things i currently find annoying thread'.. my search isnt working and im annoyed by something of monumental importance! i know no one will.. whatevers

Echewta
03-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Obviously he doesn't want her using a computer.

b i o n i c
03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
i think i remember our fair lady kinda suddenly bounced on us. the girl is a wyld stalyin what can't be tamed.. a free spirit.
i wonder if she went on one of those walks where she gets lost and neva came home. oh dear

Echewta
03-22-2010, 03:46 PM
She'll come back to town. They always do. The world can be a cold and cruel place. This board is home.

b i o n i c
03-23-2010, 05:37 PM
i sure do hope someone left the door unlocked, maybe some milk and cookies on the kitchen table

mickill
03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
I think she's just been devoting more time to her various humanitarian endeavors. She had that little mobile check-cashing gig, and seemed pretty dedicated to her inner city after school employment program for minors. I think that between that and running her beer can jewelry shop/blanket at the train station 5 days a week, there hasn't been a lot of time leftover for message boarding.