PDA

View Full Version : Crispy eyes when you're tired.

Freebasser
03-24-2010, 06:46 PM
When you're tired, you get crispy eyes.

mickill
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, I'm not going to lie...you've certainly given us something to think about here, man. I'm going to ponder this a bit further before I attempt to add anything, though. Given the heavy dose of reality you've just hit us over the head with, I don't think it would be fair to anyone if I didn't at least attempt to contribute something substantial.

Crazy.

I mean...I've basically been living in a bubble this whole time.......I.....I.....

Leave it to Freebasser to tell it like it REALLY is, folks.

Guy Incognito
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
crispy eyes is what i used to call this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAiZI0WyyM)when i was a kid when my dad used to listen to it. true story

Freebasser
03-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Well, I'm not going to lie...you've certainly given us something to think about here, man. I'm going to ponder this a bit further before I attempt to add anything, though. Given the heavy dose of reality you've just hit us over the head with, I don't think it would be fair to anyone if I didn't at least attempt to contribute something substantial.

Crazy.

I mean...I've basically been living in a bubble this whole time.......I.....I.....

Leave it to Freebasser to tell it like it REALLY is, folks.

Thanks, Mike! Awww, shucks. I mean really... thanks.

It's really nice of you to take the time to compliment my handywork. You know... I get worried when I make this kind of thread, because all too often they end up forgotten and left by the wayside, ravaged by the sands of time and left to rot in single figure post counts for all eternity.

It's a never ending nightmare in which I'm trapped, clawing at the walls and screaming until my lungs burst and my fingernails drop off, leaving nothing but bloodied, gnarled pads of infected flesh that ooze puss.

But you, Mike. You have single-handedly restored my faith in all that is pure and true. No longer will I have to suffer the indignity of being the creator of yet another thread about a hard hitting issue, only to find out that people just don't care. I just don't think enough people on here really expect that one day they might wind up with crispy eyes when they roll out of bed in the morning. And you, know what? I won't be there to pamper them and hand them a warm face towel when they wash that nasty crispiness away.

But I have all the warm face towels in the world on standby for you Mike. You are a man in a million. A statuesque behemoth of a man. A rogue stallion atop a mountain's summit, kicking your legs in the dusk, silhouetted by the dying sun, flicking your mane in a way that screams 'Just try to tame me!'.

I love you, man :')

mickill
03-24-2010, 09:29 PM
That gave me a boner, man.

TAL
03-24-2010, 09:51 PM
When you're tired, you get crispy eyes.

Have someone lick them.

Caribou
03-24-2010, 11:12 PM
I like my crispy eyes on a bap with ketchup.

Nomz!

Adam
03-25-2010, 03:02 AM
I collect them and use them as gravy granules.

Recycle!

paul jones
03-28-2010, 04:21 PM
I just want to give a shout out also to the snot trail that attaches one's nose to the pillow overnight when you have a cold.

waking up to one of those is one of life's amazing things

Bob
03-28-2010, 04:25 PM
I just want to give a shout out also to the snot trail that attaches one's nose to the pillow overnight when you have a cold.

waking up to one of those is one of life's amazing things

i've never noticed this but next time i have a cold i'm probably going to be self-conscious about it

paul jones
03-28-2010, 04:26 PM
i've never noticed this but next time i have a cold i'm probably going to be self-conscious about it

it's one of the best things to wake up with

Adam
03-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I like when you have a cold and (for me anyway) when you're lying in bed all of a sudden both your nostrils clear - it kinda feels like whatever is blocking them is in the centre of your nose you feel a little tingly.