PDA

View Full Version : How to Train Your Dragon

abcdefz
03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Holy smokes! Best movie I saw this weekend.

Not your usual Dreamworks crap, even if it is kinda predictable.

B+

paul jones
03-28-2010, 05:41 PM
is it as good as Pete's Dragon ?

I had the Pete's Dragon sticker book many moons ago.

abcdefz
03-28-2010, 05:53 PM
Never saw it, but this was terrific. And it looked great, too. Great 3D, some really great shots, and I liked the creature designs a bunch.

Only reason I went was because I'd seen everything else I wanted to see and I read some good things about this. Turns out it's the only thing I saw this weekend that kept my ass parked through the entire running time.

paul jones
03-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Never saw it, but this was terrific. And it looked great, too. Great 3D, some really great shots, and I liked the creature designs a bunch.

Only reason I went was because I'd seen everything else I wanted to see and I read some good things about this. Turns out it's the only thing I saw this weekend that kept my ass parked through the entire running time.

you must have had a piss before you went in.I always try and have a piss before.

kaiser soze
03-28-2010, 07:13 PM
The dragon seems to have this Stitch look to him

Hopefully we'll get to see this in 3D

hpdrifter
04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Oh holy god I fucking loved this movie. I cried at the end and cried the whole way home, I'd still be crying right now if I hadn't made a concerted effort to pull myself together. This is without question my new favorite movie.

kaiser soze
04-03-2010, 08:26 PM
definitely a fun movie and quality cg/3d

skra75
04-05-2010, 01:58 PM
HAHA

I thought the Title of this Thread was:

How To Drain Your Dragon