PDA

View Full Version : How would you get rid of a dead body?

Dusty Brain
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
It's an interesting thing to think about, and if you're ever in a situation where you need to dispose of a body...you don't exactly want to be thinking on the spot or hoping for some kind of weekend at bernie's scenario. Obviously everyones plans would differ due to there own circumstances (location, lack of transport, can't mentally deal with mutilation etc)...but if you've got a dead body in your house and it ain't bernie...what you gonna do about it?

Drederick Tatum
03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
board it up in one of the vacants.

Bob
03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
probably just leave it where it is. the cops would never suspect someone to be so stupid so i'd be clear

Dusty Brain
03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
what if you haven't got a nasty little embryo with a nail gun to help?

paul jones
03-29-2010, 06:49 PM
easy.call the wolf

Dusty Brain
03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
easy.call the wolf

What if Aunt Jinnie won't let you use her best linen?

paul jones
03-29-2010, 06:56 PM
What if Aunt Jinnie won't let you use her best linen?

fuck the fucking linen.She needs to get modern and get a fucking duvet(y)

Echewta
03-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Movies teach you everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qy4Zv4snI)

Audio.
03-29-2010, 07:44 PM
digest it. :/

mickill
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Movies teach you everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qy4Zv4snI)

I was just about to say "pigs".

checkyourprez
03-29-2010, 10:09 PM
pig farm would be ideal.

but if not....i would say fire. and then scatter the ashes in many places.

Burnout18
03-29-2010, 10:15 PM
i like the burning idea... also if i had access to a boat, i would wrap the body in a tarp, include some heavy weights and sink the body 2 or 3 miles off shore.

RobMoney$
03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
about 20 miles off shore in the Atlantic.

burning a body is not a viable option. Even if you were able to dispose of the remnants, or you were able to use a fuel tha burned hot enough that there were no remnants, the smell would be impossible to hide.

silence7
03-30-2010, 05:06 AM
Will it blend???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9V-goCaua0

venusvenus123
03-30-2010, 06:01 AM
:confused:

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Not to be a party pooper, but I'd just call the cops. There's an excellent chance that I had nothing to do with it.

Rodie
03-30-2010, 09:17 AM
What's wrong with a Weekend at Bernie's situation? It was hilarious the first two times, right?

Lyman Zerga
03-30-2010, 10:03 AM
stuff it into my vagina, god knows no one visits that place

Waus
03-30-2010, 10:17 AM
How was it they did it in Breaking Bad?

Some kind of sulfuric acid or something plus plastic bins. Then they just flushed what was left.

Yuck.

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Just make sure you use the plastic tubs.

Helvete
03-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Choppity chop chop. Bath tub, cut the fucker up into many pieces, maybe like 10. Wrap in heavy duty plastic bags and taped to the max. The pieces can then be buried or sunk in some deep water.

Of course remembering to smash any teeth out and remove fingerprints, and obviously making sure no traces of my own hair are with the body.

paul jones
03-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Choppity chop chop. Bath tub, cut the fucker up into many pieces, maybe like 10. Wrap in heavy duty plastic bags and taped to the max. The pieces can then be buried or sunk in some deep water.

Of course remembering to smash any teeth out and remove fingerprints, and obviously making sure no traces of my own hair are with the body.

I knew you'd have a good answer to this(y)

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
You stupid bastard, I can't fuckin' believe you. Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. You're gonna dig the hole. You're gonna do it. I got no fuckin' lime. You're gonna do it...

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Poor Spider.

Dusty Brain
03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
I was thinking maybe drain the blood to make the body real light....then simply throw it down the street. As long as it's in front of someone elses house and not mine it should be fine right? Just like an old refridgerator.

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Poor Spider.

It’s not so bad if we look at it as his audition for the Sopranos…but I’m sure Samuel L thought his role as Stax was gonna have a little more meat to it…

Guy Incognito
03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
there are some very clinical respnses on here.

what about cutting it up then sticking in a car boot/trunk and lobbing the car thru a crusher

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 03:27 PM
It’s not so bad if we look at it as his audition for the Sopranos…but I’m sure Samuel L thought his role as Stax was gonna have a little more meat to it…

I can't imagine a black person expecting a whole lot of screen time from Scorsese; he often gives blacks short shrift. I think the biggest,
most important role he's given a black person in a non-documentary (off the top of my head) is Rita in King of Comedy -- and she was
DeNiro's girlfriend at the time.

I could be missing something. Forest Whitaker in Color of Money was kinda pivotal, I guess. Sugar Ray in Raging Bull.

Dusty Brain
03-30-2010, 03:27 PM
I'd crush the crusher to be sure...otherwise it's stupid.

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Eastern Promises taught me you're supposed to cut off the fingertips...and I think you pull the teeth and then dispose of the head in a different location than the torso...or you just call Harvey Keitel's Cleaning Services Inc...

Guy Incognito
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
I'd crush the crusher to be sure...otherwise it's stupid.

haha. but it'd be crushed up into a small box and you'd never know there was bits of body in there although there is that scene in Monsters inc where the Sully thinks the baby got crushed cos it had one of her deely boppers sticking out.

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 03:37 PM
I can't imagine a black person expecting a whole lot of screen time from Scorsese; he often gives blacks short shrift. I think the biggest,
most important role he's given a black person in a non-documentary (off the top of my head) is Rita in King of Comedy -- and she was
DeNiro's girlfriend at the time.

I could be missing something. Forest Whitaker in Color of Money was kinda pivotal, I guess. Sugar Ray in Raging Bull.

I've alway's found it strange that Spike Lee has never had a run at him for this characteristic,like he has with other directors...in fact they're pals,I guess...

Ty Webb
03-30-2010, 03:55 PM
wood chipper, glad bag, in the river, no care.

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Eastern Promises taught me you're supposed to cut off the fingertips...and I think you pull the teeth and then dispose of the head in a different location than the torso...or you just call Harvey Keitel's Cleaning Services Inc...

I'm a driver. I go left, I go right.

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 03:58 PM

But then you've got DNA here,there,everywhere...:D

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Didn't Ed Gein make furniture out of his victims?

Adam
03-30-2010, 04:06 PM

I made a thread a few years ago similar like this but so CSI couldn't figure it out. Anyway, who ever said this then I thought was an excellent answer but they said they've seen CSI in a wood chipper.

I still don't know, I've been thinking about it for a while now - assuming I have some guilt to hide that is, but I can't even kill house flies without feeling guilty so I'd be rubbish. I think maybe hide it in a railway tunnel or something; no one ever checks them and the smell wouldn't be noticed I don't think.

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I think the Jimmy Hoffa solution could work if you had an in with the unionized concrete boys laying a deep,deep,deep foundation…

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 04:13 PM

whoa...I'd never heard of him...:eek:

Dusty Brain
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
I wonder how much it would cost to fedex a body.

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Dude inspired Norman Bates and Jaime Gumm (Silence of the Lambs), I believe.

Guy Incognito
03-30-2010, 04:18 PM

eurrgh, i just wiki'd that guy:

Searching the house, authorities found a number of items

Four noses
Whole human bones and fragments
Nine masks of human skin
Bowls made from human skulls
Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
Human skin covering several chair seats
Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
Nine vulvas in a shoe box
Skulls on his bedposts
Organs in the refrigerator
A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade

gross

although nine vulvas in a shoe box sounds like a marilyn manson b side

Helvete
03-30-2010, 04:31 PM
I knew you'd have a good answer to this(y)

I hope you think this because I am a smart guy who maybe has watched many films which may have dealt with this matter and not any other reason.

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 04:42 PM
eurrgh, i just wiki'd that guy:

Searching the house, authorities found a number of items

Four noses
Whole human bones and fragments
Nine masks of human skin
Bowls made from human skulls
Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
Human skin covering several chair seats
Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
Nine vulvas in a shoe box
Skulls on his bedposts
Organs in the refrigerator
A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade

gross

although nine vulvas in a shoe box sounds like a marilyn manson b side

Dude was a Lebowski Achiever

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 04:43 PM
I've alway's found it strange that Spike Lee has never had a run at him for this characteristic,like he has with other directors...in fact they're pals,I guess...

You know what occurred to me at lunch? Scorsese produced Clockers, which was pretty much the first Spike Lee movie where a
large amount of the focus was on a white person...

MC Moot
03-30-2010, 05:19 PM
You know what occurred to me at lunch? Scorsese produced Clockers, which was pretty much the first Spike Lee movie where a large amount of the focus was on a white person...

Hmmmm…That’s interesting…especially speaking of focus…cause Spike used his soft focus style in “Clockers”…and then Marty used it in “Bringing Out the Dead”…those 2 movies look alot alike…(lb)

abcdefz
03-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Good point.

Someone named Malicy Sayeed shot Clockers. I think Roger Deakins shot Bringing Out the Dead.

Correction: Robert Richardson

Uru-Nitro
03-30-2010, 06:17 PM
bring him/her back to life

miss soul fire
03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
I would hang out with the corpse like that movie. Some alive people seem more dead than real corpses.:p

PENisland
03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I swear to God, just text ChaCha [542-542]

It's free and they give you the answer to almost anything.

Earlier I texted to see where to hide a dead hooker and it said the best place is a lake or river.

ChaCha!

Dorothy Wood
03-31-2010, 03:45 PM
hail a cab, insert body. run!

Adam
03-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Cabs over here don't move unless you tell them where to go - what if the corpse doesn't say where to?

To the cemetery...

Dorothy Wood
03-31-2010, 08:02 PM
I was in a cab driven by an old-timer once and he was telling me stories about his many years of driving. He said that someone tried to dump a dead body in his cab once, but he sped away before they could stuff it in.

:eek:

camo
03-31-2010, 08:02 PM
I'd just fuck it to bits.

silence7
04-01-2010, 04:46 AM
WHOA!!!!! Uru-Nitro showed up for a How to get rid of a dead body thread....... Now I know what he's doing while not doing remixes. Bringing people back to life... Could come in handy later.