PDA

View Full Version : Based upon what we know of each other from the board...

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Would you give me a positive or negative referral/reference?...and would I,you?...please elaborate…

Rock
05-04-2010, 02:54 PM
I'd say positive. You seem to have your head on straight when it comes to opinions/advice. You don't bring a negative vibe through your text, you seem to work well with others, and you have relaxed upper management written all over you.

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Rock works well in an individual capacity as well as in a team setting. He often display’s a sense of humor which is intellectually appropriate for a variety of situations and occasions. He presents well and has the ability to articulate himself with ease and accuracy. Having been temporarily been exiled to a high altitude location he has shown resilience with regards to cardio vascular capacity. Plus I suspect he’s pretty good at kung-fu and can communicate directly with a variety of animal life,particularily squirrels.

Rock
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
actually...i was at a gas station one day on my way back to work and there was a squirrel sitting on a brick wall about 30 feet away, and i projected a thought saying "come here squirrel, come here my little friend" all beast mastering it out and shit. Swear to satan that little fucker jumped off the brick wall and scurried over to me and stopped about 5 - 10 feet away from me and just looked at me. I got a bit scared (hate rodents) and told him to go away (outloud) and he did. He went back to his brick wall that was at the exit and stared at me the whole time as I drove away, even after I turned alongside the brick wall. True story.

Echewta
05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
You seem like the kind of person that would say "please" before asking to pass the butter.

HEIRESS
05-04-2010, 03:43 PM
You can ask for no better man by your side during lunch and happy hour.

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 03:49 PM
You seem like the kind of person that would say "please" before asking to pass the butter.

Please sir if does not present you with considerable difficulty and if your schedule should allow,might it be possible to aquire the grey poupon from your posession?

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 04:18 PM
HEIRESS can readily be attributed with presenting a supreme air of confidence, coolness and composure in her communiqués. Furthermore she can be single handedly attributed with the greatest advance and fostering of Ukrainian-Italian relations in recent recorded history. Aside from her quirky and apparent penchant for leg stockings,argyle socks and exotique toques,the sleepy hamlet of Kamloops considers her a local treasure. In recent months balance amongst her citizens has been upset with rumors of a eventual change in locale. Perhaps foreshadowing extradition to Montreal in order to maintain balance between the cabbage roll and cannoli factions. Plus I bet she could start a campfire better than you.

Guy Incognito
05-04-2010, 04:30 PM
mooty , you are a random individual, rarely predictable,making different and interesting threads and seem quite enthusiastic and sensible.(y)

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Guy Incognito is easily identified as being genuinely considerate and compassionate. Although carrying the burden of sharing the same namesake as 2 other co-workers he remains a standout within his setting. Additionally and in contradiction to his visible infatuation with we have determined to called “the footy” the majority of his recreational time is spent reviewing and rating animated feature films with 2 other fierce critics of the genre, his children. Plus,I think he has managed to achieve cigarette cessation, something I myself am inspired by and aspire to.

faz
05-04-2010, 04:52 PM
A++++++++ Would trade again! Recommended!

Freebasser
05-04-2010, 05:19 PM
You seem like a strangely sexual person.

Bob
05-04-2010, 05:22 PM

freebasser is one of the most dedicated, talented, passionate authors of erotic dog fanfiction that i have encountered in my storied career

venusvenus123
05-04-2010, 05:23 PM
You make a fine cup of coffee

Freebasser
05-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Bob looks damn good in a boob tube and stripey leggings combo.

HOT DOG COCK

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 05:29 PM
A++++++++ Would trade again! Recommended!

Trade?!...I'd review your options...dynasty's are built through retention...I urge to reconsider the impact on the franchise with the owners,board of directors and take Bob's counsel,before further action...

camo
05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Definitely positive Moot, you seem like a pretty awesome person (y)

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM

I do not understand the basis or origin of this comment...but it makes my loins all tingly...(y)

MC Moot
05-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Camo possess a uncanny ability to adapt to varied and assorted environments, reflecting the most positive aspects and flawlessly blending in, thereby complimenting and representing said admirable traits. Plus he can change his body temperature at will,as well as reducing heartbeat and other vital signs, luring predators into a false sense of superiority.This often being the last mistake competitors make on this wordly earth.

camo
05-04-2010, 05:53 PM
haha (y)

Guy Incognito
05-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Guy Incognito is easily identified as being genuinely considerate and compassionate. Although carrying the burden of sharing the same namesake as 2 other co-workers he remains a standout within his setting. Additionally and in contradiction to his visible infatuation with we have determined to called “the footy” the majority of his recreational time is spent reviewing and rating animated feature films with 2 other fierce critics of the genre, his children. Plus,I think he has managed to achieve cigarette cessation, something I myself am inspired by and aspire to.

mooty are you going thru threads here or are you just remembering shit i have posted cos thats quite impressive if you are. i am back on the cigs though(n) not as many but i am working on it.

GreenEarthAl
05-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Would you give me a positive or negative referral/reference?...and would I,you?...please elaborate…

You have, with theis thread, inspired a lot of creativity and contributed much to the level of entertainment.

Myu-to
05-04-2010, 11:51 PM
I would totally be down for giving you a referral. Just pm where you would like to send it.

monkey
05-05-2010, 09:23 AM
i commend you for making a covert "post here & i'll say something about you" thread in a way that makes me unable resist ;)

MC Moot
05-05-2010, 12:19 PM
mooty are you going thru threads here or are you just remembering shit i have posted cos thats quite impressive if you are. i am back on the cigs though(n) not as many but i am working on it.

I think I am the Rain Man of the board...if something about you peaks my interest,it's instant recall...I'm an excellent driver...;)

Dorothy Wood
05-05-2010, 01:14 PM
So pleasant and hardworking, inventive and attentive, that you can almost forgive the extra apostrophes.

:p

MC Moot
05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Dorothy Wood provides the highest level of practicality by demonstrating an advanced acumen based in grammer,punctuation and etiquette. All though often misconstrued or misinterpreted by the uninitiated as borderline hostility this trait is indeed an extension of her capacity to better the individual’s disposition. Plus I think she can stun, stagger and stop opponents with laser beam eyes as well as helping you level, anchor and affix art to almost wall and/or surface.

MC Moot
05-05-2010, 03:19 PM
After further review and with regrets, at this juncture I am unable to prove an a succinct and unbiased referral for Monkey due to a unprofessional or inappropriate attraction towards the aforementioned candidate.

jabumbo
05-05-2010, 11:16 PM
i might need a legit referral soon.

i feel that you have strong character judging by the choices of chocolate that you make

Lyman Zerga
05-06-2010, 02:56 AM
moot, just someone who thinks he is a good person only cause he has pictures of buddha on his fridge and does social work but he is actually like an evil wolf hidden in a sheepskin

absolute hypocrite

so i guess thats a negative

ms.peachy
05-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Based on my secret santa gift, I'd say you were superawesome and very thoughtful.

mikizee
05-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Seems to be a good advice giver.

venusvenus123
05-06-2010, 11:07 AM
don't think i post here enough anymore for MC Moot know much about me.

NicRN77
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
don't think i post here enough anymore for MC Moot know much about me.

I feel the same way!

MC Moot
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Lyman Zerga illustrates incensed youth incarnate. Therefore her presentation is often unnecessarily harsh, hysterical but generally harmless. By extending kindness, while remaining firm with the juvenile mind, we can hopefully anticipate a lessening of her resentment and antagonism. Plus she likes cat’s and that’s o.k by me.

MC Moot
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Ms Peachy demonstrates what should be considered an advanced intellect and aptitude through all dialogue she chooses to engage in. She posses a level of coherence and ability to convey thought and opinion in a forthright manner regardless of affirmation. Plus, she’s the most worldly Jersey girl I’ve ever encountered.

MC Moot
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
NicRN77 is one of the most valuable members from whom I have the distinguished pleasure of receiving the benefit of her considerable knowledge base. Often signifying compassion, civility, advanced knowledge of anatomy as well as awareness of the human condition with regards to ailments and inflictions. Plus, she’s the only one I’d give the tricorder to on all our away missions.

jabumbo
05-06-2010, 01:41 PM
what a crock. stick to jumping in front of antelope stampedes.

MC Moot
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
mikizee is most reliable if you're having trouble with a high school head and he's giving you the blues and you wanna graduate but not in his bed, here's what you gotta do, pick up the phone, he’s always home call him anytime. Just ring: three-six-two-four-three-six, hey,he leads a life of crime, dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

b i o n i c
05-06-2010, 03:04 PM
jabumbo's posts have some edge lately (y)

MC Moot
05-06-2010, 03:27 PM
At this juncture it would be most beneficial for jabumbo to invest in a shave and try a few sit ups between schucking and sucking on shellfish.

b i o n i c
05-06-2010, 03:32 PM
he looks pretty slim nowadays from his photo in the fam album (y)
they call him slim jim i hear

jabumbo
05-06-2010, 08:02 PM
i ain't been shuckin' nothin'

Fern
05-11-2010, 11:12 PM
negative because you are what is wrong with society. All most like a human brian from family guy.

Caribou
05-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Eventhough I've been here for 6 years, I hardly know anything about any of you.