PDA

View Full Version : ANNOYING!

Tone Capone
05-06-2010, 12:37 AM
It really REALLY annoys me when people comment on my food while I'm eating at my desk. Usually I'll be working and then order food for lunch or go get lunch and bring it back and someone will ALWAYS stop by and say something like "MMM that smells good!" or "What's that? Were did you get it? How much does it cost? Have you had it before?" or even "Oh God... I can't eat that...".

I know I've posted on this before somewhere but, it still annoys me... BAD.
:mad:

Laserface
05-06-2010, 12:40 AM
lot of things must annoy you

Tone Capone
05-06-2010, 12:49 AM
lot of things must annoy you

Not really. That's the biggie.

b i o n i c
05-06-2010, 01:03 AM
when ive worked in office type situations i kind of hated that too.. you only get a certain amount of time to really kick back and enjoy something, when some goof decides to come around and kill your eating time. its the one thing i used to look forward to because id always spend way too much money on different types of food.

id usually just have menus in my desk and just hand them one when they asked and hoped theyd come back when i was done chowin down

Tone Capone
05-06-2010, 01:15 AM
when ive worked in office type situations i kind of hated that too.. you only get a certain amount of time to really kick back and enjoy something, when some goof decides to come around and kill your eating time. its the one thing i used to look forward to because id always spend way too much money on different types of food.

id usually just have menus in my desk and just hand them one when they asked and hoped theyd come back when i was done chowin down

EXACTLY (y)

I'll have to try that menu trick. I haven't been able to find anything that works.

b i o n i c
05-06-2010, 01:20 AM
that or just act like your mouth is full the whole time, like covering your mouth with the back of your hand, mmmhngh, mmmyeah, mmhmnm, i... this... mmmngh... this is.. munch munch... this... mmyeaah... then point to your mouth and smile, chew, swallow, say a coupla words... take another bite and repeat(y)

Echewta
05-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Oh, I thought this would be about Rirv.

ericlee
05-06-2010, 07:12 AM
I have that same peeve as well and they always ask me when I have my mouth full. I just tell whoever asks that it's poop.

jabumbo
05-06-2010, 01:39 PM
so what did you have for lunch today? since i cannot bother you at your desk, i can only hope that you respond in a timely manner, hopefully during the few minutes you have for this break to eat.

b i o n i c
05-06-2010, 03:07 PM
the most annoying office lunch thing is when you're planning to go somewhere quick and grab some food and someone decides they want to come with you and forget their wallet and just generally fuck your shit up

Tone Capone
05-06-2010, 11:46 PM
so what did you have for lunch today? since i cannot bother you at your desk, i can only hope that you respond in a timely manner, hopefully during the few minutes you have for this break to eat.

I've just ordered some Popeye's. I think I might be safe though because a lot of the office is out today (y):D(y)

ericlee
05-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Since we're on this subject, I can't stand it when I'm playing a game on my phone or DS on the train and the person next to me is crow necking at what I'm doing.

I was reading my emails once and this guy was glued onto my screen. That's my personal stuff, ya know.