PDA

View Full Version : september 13th 2010

pesto pizza
06-26-2010, 06:44 AM
the record store website says the release date for hot sauce committee is september 13th 2010.
I wonder how much of that is guess work, seeing as we've had so many release dates.just wondering if anyone can confirm that

jayjacobson16
06-26-2010, 06:53 AM
Probably bull, but that would be even more cool for me because my birthday is the next day.

Kid Presentable
06-26-2010, 08:14 AM
I know I've said this badly in the past, so here goes: I really get how it seems there should be a date by now. And any date is a good thing no matter where it's from.

But you should wait until it comes from the band. Until then it's not worth the speculation, because technically, we have had no release dates, not "so many" as you assert. We have had "so many" unsubstantiated dates from meaningless sources not at all related to the band, but the band only confirmed one date, and that was the one that got switched to 'TBA' last year when Bloach got sick.

Unless of course the band confirm this date. In that instance; disregard. :)

Brother McDuff
06-26-2010, 04:07 PM
the band only confirmed one date, and that was the one that got switched to 'TBA' last year when Bloach got sick.

Bloach? hahaha. I don't understand it, but it makes me laugh anyhow... :o

ericg
06-26-2010, 04:26 PM
that would be dope cuz that's my b day(y):)

JoLovesMCA
06-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Is anybody in touch with a publicist?? Would be nice to have some confirmation on this. hmmm..

Kid Presentable
06-26-2010, 11:23 PM
I saw September 10th on CDWOW but that means nothing.

facedownfall
06-28-2010, 12:26 AM
The band is on hiatus for a few years.

Kid Presentable
06-28-2010, 12:55 AM
The band is on hiatus for a few years.

You don't know that. At all.

mister jason
06-28-2010, 09:22 AM
guys, give it up....they are either forbidden by their label or they just don't give a shit, in terms of letting us know of a release date. they could at least give a brief statement to their fans about the fact that it must be hard for us to "wait"...personally, it has really turned me off, they need to make some sort of statement soon. this is bordeline ridiculous

dave790
06-28-2010, 09:48 AM
you're ridiculous. i don't want to come across as all high and mighty but for fucks sake, there is no set recovery time from cancer. they don't know when or if yauch will be up for performing/promoting an album this year. what the fuck do you need a statement for? given the circumstances, is it really that hard to wait? if you're turned off, then act that way and don't post pathetic messages on here.

mister jason
06-28-2010, 01:20 PM
hey cool calm collective, don't get your panties in a bunch. i love how you and others can tell people what to write/not to write. this is a forum!!!!!!!!! how boring would it be if everyone just posted "hey guys, who is your favorite beastie and why?" gimme a break. nobody said anything about cancer, of course we can be sensitive to that...just looking for an answer dickwad

Brother McDuff
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
they could at least give a brief statement to their fans about the fact that it must be hard for us to "wait"...personally, it has really turned me off, they need to make some sort of statement soon. this is bordeline ridiculous

if you received an email tomorrow morning that said,"Gee guys, sorry for the lack of any news lately. That said, we've still got nothing to report at this time." Would that really make any difference (aside from getting your hopes up for a nanosecond)?

yeah, we'd all like a little bit of news, but as far as being being "turned off" or needing some sort of acknowledgement that it's "hard for us to wait", I mean, really? It's the old "they dont owe us anything" principle. when they're ready to do their thing they'll do it. they've got lives to live too.

hold tight, podna.:o

Rodie
06-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Most of us made it the six years between Hello Nasty and TT5B, this should be a walk in the park.

Kid Presentable
06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
I can appreciate that they need to be 110% that MCA is good to go. The thing you have to consider is that they could come out and say "Yep, ready to go!" and then find out they're not. How shit would that be? They've hinted at September this year (both Mike and Yauch have done this, too so it's not like nothing has been said around the issue). We all know this. It's only fair that the best they can do is hint.

Rodie
06-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Plus I remember reading that they're disappointed about this too. They wanted to start the whole thing early but the doctors couldn't okay it.

JoLovesMCA
06-29-2010, 02:27 AM
Plus I remember reading that they're disappointed about this too. They wanted to start the whole thing early but the doctors couldn't okay it.

Yeah they did say that and plus they are first and foremost performers so I am sure the need to get on stage and perform again is creeping up on them. It's something they love to do and so the need to get out there and tour and do music will always be with them.