PDA

View Full Version : I think I might have contributed to someone getting a DUI

kaiser soze
07-04-2010, 02:30 PM
So I'm driving home from mountain biking and I end up behind this Camry with 4 fucking meatheads in it freaking out, I notice this guy in the front passenger seat turn around to the fuck behind him and hand him a whip cream dispenser (the type used for nitrous).

I see him explaining to the kid how to hit it and what not and they all freak out and shit and it looks like he's passing out and his buddy catches him. It appears they see me shaking my head in disbelief and I zip up next to them and yell "Yeah whippits ehhhh" acting like the idiots they are.

AS I pull in front of them - I notice the kid in the front tossing the nitrous container out of the window and feverishly packing the whip cream dispenser in his backpack and then I look further behind them and lo and behold there is the reason - a squad car.

So I move to the left lane and let them pass and try to signal to the cop but he didn't see me. I make a left turn and drive around the block and get situated behind the squad car. At the next right turn I pulled up signaled and let the cop know the kids were doing nitrous in the vehicle, he thank me and we parted.

Now, I know many people do stupid shit like smoke a bowl, have a road beer and what not - But nitrous oxide? That shit makes you pass out. And tossing the canisters out the window so they can damage the car behind them?

So I'm proud I made the streets safer this holiday, the kids have themselves to blame for not being intelligent enough to be discreet.

abcdefz
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I have no problem with someone reporting any dangerous behavior on the roads. And I've certainly done my share and wouldn't begrudge anyone busting me out. Good for you. And others, maybe.

Adam
07-04-2010, 06:17 PM
What if the cop shot the kids? Then you've contributed to a murder.

kaiser soze
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
What if the cop did some balloons with the kids? What if he traded some bootleg Dead tapes with them?

yeah - we have more than enough young kids dying on the road around this time (graduation, prom, early summer) - always drug and alcohol related (n)

like I said, they were dumb enough to share with other motorists their drug usage, so I proved to them that was some dumb shit.

I wonder how they tried to ditch the containers - imagine the sound of all these aluminum canisters bouncing off the cement while the cop approaches

for all I know he may not even pulled em over

ericlee
07-04-2010, 06:48 PM
I think you did a good thing. I don't even want to be a hypocrite because I used to drink and drive and I almost got busted one night. I took the sobriety test and passed it and that pretty much set me straight after that.

Doing whippets while driving is a pretty fucking retarded thing to do. I tried them once while sitting in my chair and that seemed like a hard task for me. I can't imagine what it would be like to drive and do the damn things.

Last week, some guy was driving by the building where I work and he was chugging some JD straight from the bottle and I wrote his plate number down but I didn't call it in. I kind wish I did.

While in highschool, 3 girls lost their lives because they were fleeing from a cop because they were drunk. They lost control of their vehicle and slammed into a tree doing 85 mph. In 2006, a friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident after coming home from the bar all fucked up.

Just driving under the influence of anything, especially whippets- goddamn, is pretty selfish and stupid.