PDA

View Full Version : People that are needlessly rude to people that work in the service industry

Yetra Flam
07-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Are just about the worst kind of people.

I'm talking about people that are rude to waiters, bartenders, cashiers, shit any customer oriented work.

Yeah way to go being a complete cunthole to someone who is in a position where they can do nothing but smile and be polite to you.

The only consolation is that hopefully these people will invariably get more than their fair share of spit and other bodyily fluids in their foods and beverages.

mikizee
07-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Yep, people are on the whole jerks, this much is true

Bob
07-14-2010, 05:12 AM
i really don't understand why people are rude to people who have custody over their food where they can't see it

Freebasser
07-14-2010, 05:36 AM
Maybe they feel it gives them an otherwise unobtainable level of excitement during their lunch hour? :S

jabumbo
07-14-2010, 10:17 AM
i feel there is an anecdote behind the start of this thread

Waus
07-14-2010, 12:36 PM
I think some people just feel a real sense of entitlement. They worked hard to get where they are, and these people serving them are inferior.

It's a stupid short-sighted concept, but my guess is that that's where the rudeness stems from.

MC Moot
07-14-2010, 02:53 PM
I am by no means a particularly violent person but I’d love to thump these ”fire in the hole” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJP0rE_9tTA&feature=related) idiots...

NicRN77
07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Having worked in the service industry when I was a teen...and working as a nurse I sometimes FEEL like a waitress....I always treat those in the service industry with nothing but respect. Please and thank you's all around. No one shall be spitting in my food.

Myu-to
07-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Shut the fuck up, and get my fries.

Guy Incognito
07-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Shut the fuck up, and get my fries.

certainly sir, would you like pubes with that?

Bob
07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I am by no means a particularly violent person but I’d love to thump these ”fire in the hole” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJP0rE_9tTA&feature=related) idiots...

jesus christ

Myu-to
07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
certainly sir, would you like pubes with that?
Yes, please.

Eating and flossing ate the same time. (y)

abcdefz
07-14-2010, 07:43 PM
i really don't understand why people are rude to people who have custody over their food where they can't see it

You make good logicalness.

DGAF
07-16-2010, 02:35 AM
I actually work in a grocery store.. People are rude to me all the time.. Guess they don't realize I'm making about $20 / hour and have full medical coverage at my "shitty job".

Dorothy Wood
07-16-2010, 04:44 PM
I think some people just feel a real sense of entitlement. They worked hard to get where they are, and these people serving them are inferior.

It's a stupid short-sighted concept, but my guess is that that's where the rudeness stems from.

this.

I get this every now and again, and it really chaps my hide. I almost punched a man in the face for asking me to "think outside the box" when he wanted me to do something to a metal frame that was physically impossible unless I had a blow torch and experience in metal work. If he wasn't such a butt munch, he would've realized that simple physics would accomplish what he wanted without me having to create a v-shaped groove. fucker.