PDA

View Full Version : So yeah

Rich Cheney
08-02-2010, 12:33 AM
there were some filler groups during my Beastie addiction.
ATCQ, CH... De La... But seriously now.. Die Antwoord stole the cake.

Love 'em @ a time I thought passion was reserved for 18 year olds.

Cool huh?

laurie_hammy
08-15-2010, 11:54 AM
I saw Tribe the other night in Melbourne an Q-Tip walked over to me during the encore of Award Tour an saw that I knew the lyrics an I rapped all of Phife's verse. Then he went back to the stage, pointed over at me an told the crowd to make some fuckin noise for "Phife Dawg Junior". Best moment of my life for sure, especaily seeings that Adrock & Tip are equal as my all time fav music people. Which brings me to this - Tribe an Beastie's NEED to do a song together before the end of there career. Both groups have the most live perfomance energy I have ever seen.

Kid Presentable
08-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Cool story Laurie (y):)

DJ_Skrilla
08-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Thats dope Laurie - but for the record Adrock > Phife. Dont care what anyone says....

Brother McDuff
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah Laurie, congrats! That's an experience for a lifetime. :)

for the record Adrock > Phife

They're too different to compare, really.

In my opinion, Phife is the better emcee, though Horovitz is the better all around musician.

DJ_Skrilla
08-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah Laurie, congrats! That's an experience for a lifetime. :)

They're too different to compare, really.

In my opinion, Phife is the better emcee, though Horovitz is the better all around musician.

Agree to disagree.

Brother McDuff
08-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Agree to disagree.

never. ;)

beastieboysbaby
08-16-2010, 06:04 PM
I saw Tribe the other night in Melbourne an Q-Tip walked over to me during the encore of Award Tour an saw that I knew the lyrics an I rapped all of Phife's verse. Then he went back to the stage, pointed over at me an told the crowd to make some fuckin noise for "Phife Dawg Junior". Best moment of my life for sure, especaily seeings that Adrock & Tip are equal as my all time fav music people. Which brings me to this - Tribe an Beastie's NEED to do a song together before the end of there career. Both groups have the most live perfomance energy I have ever seen.

hell yeah that's so cool man!