PDA

View Full Version : Drunk at 6:49 AM

ericlee
08-20-2010, 07:45 AM
So, I woke up for work at 5am yesterday morning. Completed my shift, got off at 3pm and then went straight off to pickup my rent a car for my drive home for my vacation. Picked up the car, went to my apartment and packed my shit up and lugged it into my car. Started driving home at 6pm.

I got into PA and half way through I started feeling tired so I bought a 5 hour energy. I got to Ohio at about 2am and still had 3 hours to go and started feeling tired again so I bought a 16oz Monster and chugged it.

I arrived at my destination, which is my friend's house, at 4am and I'm freakin' wired. He told me there's beers in his fridge so I decided to drink some till I feel tired so I can fall asleep.

Fuck. I'm already 8 beers in and still not tired. I do t even want to think of sleeping because I have a big day ahead of me today. I literally sat on my friend's porch and watched the sun go up while his ass has been asleep the whole time I've been here.

To top it off, I'm supposed to meet my mom at noon. Well, at least it won't be a shock for her to see me drunk and tired.

ericlee
08-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Oh yeah, my times are off. But regardless, I got here at 4am and have been up since 5 am yesterday morning. Whewwweeee!!

ericlee
08-20-2010, 07:53 AM
Oh, the Motion x GPS drive app for the iPhone is great. I went from NY to my little rinky dink hometown just using this. Just make sure you have a car charger for your iPhone. It will eat your battery in a heartbeat if you don't.

ericlee
08-20-2010, 08:05 AM
And just a few minutes ago, my pal's son woke up and walked into the living room and saw me and said, "hey Mike, good to see you again."

Either he forgot my name or I look like a friend of my friend's that has the name of mike. But my friend has the same friends that I do and the Mike we know doesn't even look like me so, the little guy just forgot my name.

Yeah, this place is dead lately but I haven't drunk posted here in a while so I'll keep it going for the duration.

ericlee
08-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Happy birthday Tzar!!

Helvete
08-20-2010, 08:54 AM
You still alive?

ericlee
08-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Yep. I decided there's no sleeping for me. I'm now working on coffee and going to do a suprise visit to my mom's house. She thought I was going to be in at like 8pm today.

jabumbo
08-20-2010, 12:31 PM
this is some great shit right here, man.

tell your mom i said hello.

abcdefz
08-20-2010, 01:52 PM
The Midwest welcomes you, sir.

BBboy20
08-20-2010, 10:07 PM
That should be a title for a movie.

TAL
08-20-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm drinking tea at 5:01 AM.

ericlee
08-25-2010, 06:24 PM
I almost forgot I made this thread. Yeah, a shit ton of driving with little sleep plus some alcohol.

I managed to make it to my mom's, helped her move and took her out to one of our favorite local seafood restaurant, Jolly Rogers (http://www.yelp.com/biz/jolly-rogers-port-clinton). We ate at the park, threw rocks at the incoming sky rats and then I took her home and went out to start a huge party at my friend's house.

I got to my friend's house and started drinking more and I didn't get to sleep till 2am. I woke up on my pal's kitchen floor and my pal asking me if I had let the dogs, (miniature Doberman, and 2 Chihuahuas), out. I had to retrace my memory and yep, my last memory was opening up their cages and eating some Ballreich's. (http://www.ballreich.com/)

The next day came, which was the main event: I.E., Full pig roast, live dj and live bands. Well, it sucked, it rained all that day so no live bands showed up but the dj was kicking ass and a huge crowd of people showed up, regardless of the rain. And the fucking pig was so good, the guy who cooked the pig put 4 chickens in it mixed with apple wood, cherry, and hickory wood.

So, I drove back home safely and now it's back to the salt mines.