PDA

View Full Version : hello

mate_spawn_die
09-01-2010, 02:37 AM
my name is mate_spawn_die. what's yours?

i uh

just thought i'd start up some talk with you. i quite like egg mcmuffins. they are tasty. in fact i'll have one tomorrow morning.

every bone in my body knows that mcdonalds is a bad idea... but that bastard clown lures me back somehow.

i'd ask what your zodiac sign was but i wouldn't know the difference... i'd probably just google what the symbol looked like and that's about as far as it would go...

i'm going to go to bed now... it was nice seeing you...

guess i'll fall asleep to re-animator... i'll go ahead and pretend i added that to "what's the last movie you watched" and kill 2 birds with one stone

goodnight

silence7
09-01-2010, 05:35 AM
I'm Silence7 Born December 31st. Capricorn.....

Last movie I watched...... Ken Park (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyVhD2lQEg).

I love me some Egg MC Muffins. But the Jack in da Box Supreme Croissant has it beat by a mile.

Audio.
09-01-2010, 06:11 AM
Hell, my name is Audio, it was in west Barcelona born and raised on the playground was where i spent most of my days chillin out maxin relaxin all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys
who were up to no good startin makin trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared she said, "your movin with your auntie and uncle in bel Air". I pegged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket so i put my walkman on and said i might as well kick it

Last movie was Back to the Future 3. I haven't ate breakfast since I was 5.

Lyman Zerga
09-01-2010, 07:09 AM
hey im on my period, day 3

jabumbo
09-01-2010, 08:28 AM
egg mcmuffins are gross

the only thing worse are the pancakes