PDA

View Full Version : Always Sunny season 6

checkyourprez
09-16-2010, 05:52 PM
premiers tonight. siiiiiiiiiick. best show on television.

BBboy20
09-16-2010, 06:02 PM
I'll keep a eye on my Philly Cheese Hot Pockets for tonight.

NicRN77
09-16-2010, 11:24 PM
wasn't too impressed with the episode tonight...although I do love when Sweet Dee gags. (y)

checkyourprez
09-17-2010, 12:19 AM
One of the least funny ones yet. It wasn't bad there was still some good things on there on a smaller level, just stuff about their personalities and stuff that make you smirk, but no kneeslappers that's for sure.

But it looked like it was setting some things up. The most obvious being dennis's wife. Glad to see the tranny back, she is fucking smoking. She's a girl in real life so that makes me not gay. Not that I care, you should be able to bang whoever u want. But she is fiiiiit.

Bob
09-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Glad to see the tranny back, she is fucking smoking. She's a girl in real life so that makes me not gay. Not that I care, you should be able to bang whoever u want. But she is fiiiiit.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/fuzzydunlop_bucket/mactran.gif

checkyourprez
09-17-2010, 06:40 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/fuzzydunlop_bucket/mactran.gif

hot chick. looks like a fake crank.

skra75
09-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Dennis's wife's dead-tooth was pretty awesome other than that it seemed more like an average middle episode and not a season premiere.

checkyourprez
09-24-2010, 01:03 AM
the second episode tonight was slightly better than the last, but in all honestly i have to say these were probably the worst back to back episodes in always sunny history. they were like some episodes of the sopranos near the end. i wait the whole episode for them to kill someone and nothing happens. always sunny i wait all episode to laugh and it doesnt really come. a couple smiles and what not but nothing big.

next weeks looks promising though. fingers crossed!!

NicRN77
09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
I agree...not laugh out loud funny last night. Next week does look promising!

nodanaonlyzuul
09-24-2010, 02:53 PM
I read some of these responses, watched it, then wondered why everyone was so let down. I mean, sure it wasn't "OMGTHEBESTEVER" but I still thought it was great.

Going to catch up on last nights episode sometime this weekend. (y)

checkyourprez
09-24-2010, 03:49 PM
I do sound harsh ill admit that. The shows haven't been bad at all, the character interaction is still really good. But compaired to stuff from 1-5 its just not even close in terms of legit LOLs.

Audio.
09-24-2010, 04:31 PM
damn we gonna need an LOL Thermometer

BBboy20
09-24-2010, 05:17 PM
I read some of these responses, watched it, then wondered why everyone was so let down. I mean, sure it wasn't "OMGTHEBESTEVER" but I still thought it was great. I can see what they're coming from but I don't mind the starting episodes have the same quality as any typical episode.

That last shot though screams Save For Desktop.

Bob
09-24-2010, 06:27 PM
ah, i froze up, he was GREAT

Bob
10-02-2010, 05:26 AM
this week's was pretty awesome. i loved the exchange between mac and dennis about how if they say no then it means no, obviously, but they're not going to say no because of the implication (http://i54.tinypic.com/105qvpk.gif). normally something like that would be kind of a creepy scene but with mac playing the straight man it was hilarious

and of course this http://imgur.com/EAI8P.gif

NicRN77
10-02-2010, 06:37 AM
and of course this http://imgur.com/EAI8P.gif

THAT was so freakin' hilarious.

checkyourprez
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
yea that ep was back to top notch sunny.

real the mac and dennis interplay about getting chicks to bang in the lawless waters of the open ocean.

the patronizing bit was good too. charley was doing big things in the ep. when he goes to jump in the water and zips up his jacket and pulls down his hat instead of taking them off like a normal person.

the horse massacre.

i went to dicktowel.com figuring they mentioned it for a reason and they did. got the black dick towel out. picture of chad ochocinco wearing one. and a kool keith dicktowel rap video.

checkyourprez
10-07-2010, 09:21 PM
dude what the fuuuuuck?!?!?!

As of October 1 2010, FX is no longer carried by Dish Network. Their contract with FX expired, and to date, has not been renewed.

what the fuuuuckkkkk

NicRN77
10-07-2010, 10:08 PM
that sucks dude!

"I taped over my Luther Vandross mix!" hhahahaahahaha

Audio.
10-07-2010, 10:19 PM
isnt Hulu gonna put up new episodes this October?

Bob
10-08-2010, 06:35 PM
isnt Hulu gonna put up new episodes this October?

they're putting them up a month after they air, it's pretty lame

basically your non-TV options are

1) wait 30 days and get it on hulu
2) pay money per episode to get it from itunes or amazon a day or two after
3) download illegally

guess which one is the right answer

but i'll tell you what's NOT lame and that's last night's episode. charlie's shriek right before the title card was pretty amazing

checkyourprez
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
they're putting them up a month after they air, it's pretty lame

basically your non-TV options are

1) wait 30 days and get it on hulu
2) pay money per episode to get it from itunes or amazon a day or two after
3) download illegally

guess which one is the right answer

but i'll tell you what's NOT lame and that's last night's episode. charlie's shriek right before the title card was pretty amazing

yea everyone i've heard from said the ep was top notch.

i downloaded it at my girlfriends house today. it was only the sound. a let down no doubt. maybe ill try tomorrow.

although i did read somewhere else that hulu is going to start having sunny up oct 16th with eps coming on a couple days after airing. sooo lets cross our fingers for me ay.

Bob
10-08-2010, 09:47 PM
if you use torrent sites to download episodes, look for the ones uploaded by a guy (woman? group?) named eztv. they download super fast and they're always legit and good quality.

i feel a little guilty about stealing such a high caliber show but i don't want to buy a tv package and hulu's being a little bitch so what can i do

checkyourprez
10-10-2010, 09:34 AM
found it on some site.

classic shit.

"you cant sensor me bro, im a bit of a badass"

charlies scream when mac wins.

"charlie when you add mass you sacrifice flexibility"

"at least someone is having sex with my vagina"

Bob
10-29-2010, 06:11 PM
jesus christ, the last episode was fucking incredible. VIGGIO MORTENSTEIN!!! and the scene with mac and dee in the bathroom alone had me laughing out loud like an asshole, i can't believe there was an entire rest of an episode that went along with it too

checkyourprez
11-11-2010, 10:38 PM
go suck an egggg

NicRN77
11-12-2010, 07:37 AM
go suck an egggg

just watched last night's episode. Hilarious. That mullet wig was classic.

checkyourprez
11-12-2010, 03:38 PM
just watched last night's episode. Hilarious. That mullet wig was classic.

his change in accent was great.