PDA

View Full Version : katy perry's boobs on sesame street

Dorothy Wood
09-27-2010, 04:08 PM
So, I hate Katy Perry already, but it's making me even more annoyed that people are sticking up for her wearing a low cut top with the tops of her boobies bouncing around for a clip on sesame street with elmo.

because why did she have to dress like that for a kid's show? why is everything she does about sex when her biggest music fans are 11 year old girls?

you can still be a hot woman without getting out your tatters every damn day.

JoLovesMCA
09-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Totally agree. Didn't like her from the beginning and that's mainly because her music sucks!!! But to me I think she's trying too hard to stand out in a world of pop artists who are all trying to do the same thing. I just block it all out. Didn't know about the sesame street thing but am totally not surprised either. :rolleyes:

Freebasser
09-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeah, um... er... boo!(bs)

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Teets on Sesame Streets!

if anyone is curious here's a link to the video, such a nice pair

http://www.thewrap.com/television/article/katy-perry-too-hot-sesame-street-video-21125

I don't know if it's as bad as Kurt Cobain's (http://blog.gotime.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gig-shot.jpg) drug muddled appearance on the Muppets

And don't forget about those damn Germans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC6mNbvUgoQ&feature=related) too

At least Dave Chappelle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZHTFsw2Eqg&feature=related) was thinking about the kids - whoa reversed as well!

nodanaonlyzuul
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I wasn't so much offended as I was amused and shaking my head at the fact that she can't cover up a little when on a children's show.

MY BOOBS. THEY MUST BE OUT AT ALL TIMES. EVEN AROUND ELMO.

TurdBerglar
09-27-2010, 05:54 PM
well her tits are the only reason why i even know who she is.

i think she's just being business smart.

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 05:57 PM
why is it offensive?

2 years ago most of the kids watching were sucking on a pair.

I guarantee if this video showed, most kids would be paying attention to Elmo.

Now Dave Chappelle's cameo is truly an educational moment

Dorothy Wood
09-27-2010, 06:29 PM
I wasn't so much offended as I was amused and shaking my head at the fact that she can't cover up a little when on a children's show.

MY BOOBS. THEY MUST BE OUT AT ALL TIMES. EVEN AROUND ELMO.

ha, yes! I wasn't offended either, just found it annoying. I mean, obviously we had Madonna running around in bras, writing books about her vagina and kissing ladies all the time when we were kids, but she didn't go on Sesame street looking like a playboy bunny.

and honestly, it was a stupid looking outfit, maybe if it was really awesome and cute people wouldn't have noticed her boobs so much.

well her tits are the only reason why i even know who she is.

i think she's just being business smart.

well, her handlers and stylists are doing their jobs at least. middle-aged perverts write her songs for her.

kaiser, never said it was offensive, I said it was annoying. and you're kidding yourself to think kids won't pay attention to anything that isn't a muppet. I remember being like 5 and watching movies like Annie (and other kids movies that had a lot of adults in them), and really just staring at the adults, what they were wearing, how their bodies were shaped. I listened to what they said, obviously not understanding every single thing, but I was paying attention.

Like I said, I already hated her. I think she's talentless and I don't understand why she has to dress the way she does when her musical fan base mainly consists of children. Plus, I hate hate HATE it when musicians reference teenage anything when they're not teenagers, it's pure pandering. and her album is called Teenage Dream and the song is gross and terrible.

saz
09-27-2010, 06:49 PM
katy perry's tits (y)

Yeti
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
She was on Saturday Night Live and performed a skit wearing an Elmo t-shirt that was cut low with his eyes on each nipple. It was kind of funny. I was at the state fair over the weekend and when I was riding the Scrambler they were blaring the California Girls song. I have to say it is a catchy tune in the vain of Ice Ice Baby or Feeling Fascination---those type songs. She definitely plays a role and she is always colorized in her fashion choices. It is about entertainment and she does try her best to entertain. Didn't she start out singing gospel music? She grew up in a very restrictive and religious environment. I applaud her for taking her own path. Oh, I saw the clip for Sesame Street and I didn't think it was so bad. She was being quirky and most kids would not even notice cleavage. I have a 4 year old son that is out in public and he has not ogled a girl yet. It was far from being inappropriate in my opinion.

Dorothy, your new nickname is now School Marm.

The Notorious LOL
09-27-2010, 07:48 PM
I kinda doubt she picked the wardrobe.

Either way, shes hot.

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I think whoever chose her wardrobe should be fed to Snuffaluffagus

skeezie bitch with nice tits

Yeti
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Hasn't she always dressed like a 50's Barbara Billingsly on meth? I think she is creative enough to make the song choices and fashion decisions herself no matter how horrible people think they are...I doubt many record execs thought that a song about kissing a girl would sell or be a good career move.I think she marches to her own drummer. Something must be wrong with me because I am defending and writing about Katy Perry.:eek:

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I have a 4 year old son that is out in public and he has not ogled a girl yet. It was far from being inappropriate in my opinion.

Dorothy, your new nickname is now School Marm.

Wait? Your son doesn't explode into a uncontrollable spasm of drooling like Pavlov's dog every time a set of mammary glands comes across his field of vision?

What the hell is wrong with him?!? A Woman's choice to sexualize herself has yet to receive the intended results from a child?

What world do we live in?!? A topless beach in Italy?

Get your son a Farrah Faucet poster immediately!

Yeti
09-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh, no! If that episode would have aired every 4 year old boy would have looked at his father and said---nice rack! and then they would high five.
Would all the young girls want push up bras?
Dolly Parton was on Sesame Street once. Thank goodness 3D TV had not been invented or every kid would have had their eyes poked out.

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 08:34 PM
hmmmm....Sex-a-me Street?

something is horribly wrong here, we must kill out televisions NOW!

silence7
09-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Snuffaluffagus (y)

It was slightly racy, not really offensive, but I would like to believe that people would have a bit more class knowing full well it's a show for kids aged 3-7 (or so).

I grew up watching Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, etc etc... I'm sure I wouldn't have been offended. My Mother on the other hand may have changed the channel for me. That was also YEARS ago, times change. Unless there was a nip-slip, I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Dorothy Wood
09-27-2010, 10:36 PM
oh please, you're grown men with children defending a 25 year old pop singer.

this isn't about censorship, it's about what's appropriate for a children's show on public television. and they haven't banned it, it's still up online, so who cares? moms who complained can be happy, and you pervs can fap to it while your kids are asleep.

and you can give her all the credit you want, but she's a manufactured product. i don't doubt that she's clever and fun, but she didn't get where she is because of talent, she got there because record execs and professional song writers put her there as an american counterpart to lily allen.

originally they were trying to sell her as a hipster, but after the "kissed a girl" song, they figured they ought to cash in on that sex angle, so they put her in latex mini dresses instead.

i'm not afraid of beautiful women, she just creeps me out.

TurdBerglar
09-27-2010, 10:37 PM
her wonky eye creeps me out

JoLovesMCA
09-27-2010, 10:41 PM
kaiser soze hmmmm....Sex-a-me Street?

Oh wow that's hilarious!

Anyway I much rather prefer Celine Dion's appearance on the show. :p As for Katy, well she has a bubbly personality and I see why they picked her but they could have toned it down. It would have still been just as popular. I just don't see why everything has to be sexed up. You can't watch a commercial about instant soup without it being sexy. Ahhh that's the age we're in. :rolleyes:

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 10:48 PM
I preferred R2-D2 and C3PO's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXEntUl28SU) appearance, now that was the shit!

R2 is such a playa (y)

Dorothy Wood
09-27-2010, 10:57 PM
(y)

It was slightly racy, not really offensive, but I would like to believe that people would have a bit more class knowing full well it's a show for kids aged 3-7 (or so).

I grew up watching Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, etc etc... I'm sure I wouldn't have been offended. My Mother on the other hand may have changed the channel for me. That was also YEARS ago, times change. Unless there was a nip-slip, I don't see why this is such a big deal.

i agree, it's about keeping things classy. lady gaga runs around nude constantly, but she wore a very modest, yet creative outfit for an interview with barbara walters.

man, i remember my grandma getting upset with me in high school because she thought my skirts were too short, and she was horrified that i didn't wear slips under dresses.

anyway, if i had a child and he or she was watching sesame street and katy perry's boobs showed up i wouldn't freak out, but i'd probably turn it off and play the kid some better music.

kaiser soze
09-27-2010, 11:35 PM
i'd probably turn it off and play the kid some better music.

fuck yeah, like some Cannibal Corpse or Phil Collins (y)

Dorothy Wood
09-27-2010, 11:48 PM
no cannibal corpse until they're 18!

i'm still traumatized by reading the lyrics from a cc album in algebra class. especially by the words "shredded genitals"....eesh. *pukes*

Turchinator
09-28-2010, 01:02 AM
post the snl clip and get it over with

silence7
09-28-2010, 02:35 AM
post the snl clip and get it over with

With about 10 seconds of spare time, you too could have looked it up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qP81EElmWY

Kid Presentable
09-28-2010, 03:21 AM
She is actual scum; the cynical by-product of truly unoriginal committee thinking that rots the brains of our young and exists at the expense of good ideas. And it's even worse when you realise people are buying her shit. I only go off the deep end on this occasion becuase I sadden myself when I think of how complacent I've become about these pollutants in our popular psyche. I can't seem to moderate between apathy and outrage so I apologise, because I know this is a laughable stance. Most days I don't give a fuck, but today this bitch can give herself a flesh wound.

Kid Presentable
09-28-2010, 05:18 AM
She is actual scum; the cynical by-product of truly unoriginal committee thinking that rots the brains of our young and exists at the expense of good ideas. And it's even worse when you realise people are buying her shit. I only go off the deep end on this occasion becuase I sadden myself when I think of how complacent I've become about these pollutants in our popular psyche. I can't seem to moderate between apathy and outrage so I apologise, because I know this is a laughable stance. Most days I don't give a fuck, but today this bitch can give herself a flesh wound.

bleurrgh obviously she's amazing

Burnout18
09-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Shes really beautiful. Really.

I can't tell you anything about her music, but she is great to look at.

And come on, no one on set or in the crew who deals with CHILDREN's programing professionally could have suggested a wardrobe change?

Kid Presentable
09-28-2010, 07:11 AM
She's kinda pretty, but her fucking awful music reduces me to looking at her norks and categorically ignoring any value she may have as a human being. She's amazing.

Kid Presentable
09-28-2010, 07:12 AM
I've been reading heaps about the Yorkshire Ripper and I bet I hate Katy Perry less than he would

Lyman Zerga
09-28-2010, 08:05 AM
her 'over the top' facial expressions annoy me too much to find her pretty, she is also quite unpleasant

Turchinator
09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
With about 10 seconds of spare time, you too could have looked it up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qP81EElmWY

i had already seen it. the bbmb is usually a week behind