PDA

View Full Version : Who is a better trio...RUSH or the Beastie Boys?

Myu-to
04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Rush. Hands down. And, that's inspite of them being all Canadian like and stuff.

Brother McDuff
04-18-2011, 11:14 PM
if the bboys were the 3 amigos, Adrock would most definitely be Sunny Day, Yauch would be Dusty Bottoms, and Mike Ned Nederlander.

this I am sure of.

cj hood
04-19-2011, 04:57 AM
what is funnier AIDS or myuto?

AIDS

dirtydan11
04-19-2011, 07:23 AM
What has 9 arms and sucks?....

Def Leppard

DIGI
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM

AIDS

He really is just truly awful. :(

Hopefully it's about time for him to change his name again. For some reason I get him and MXY mixed up and accidentally stroll into steaming turds like this.

Myu-to
04-19-2011, 11:48 PM

AIDS

CJ, if this is an example of your sense of humour, I can't honestly respect your opinion of my sense of humour.
The number of infected children

The figures below show the number of children (defined by UNAIDS as under-15s) directly affected by HIV and AIDS:

At the end of 2009, there were 2.5 million children living with HIV around the world.2
An estimated 400,000 children became newly infected with HIV in 2009.3
Of the 1.8 million people who died of AIDS during 2009, one in seven were children. Every hour, around 30 children die as a result of AIDS.4
There are more than 16 million children under the age of 18 who have lost one or both parents to AIDS.5

Myu-to
04-19-2011, 11:50 PM
He really is just truly awful. :(

Hopefully it's about time for him to change his name again. For some reason I get him and MXY mixed up and accidentally stroll into steaming turds like this.
I'm sorry DIGI, the role of "Me Too!" the parrot has been filled by Gilbert Godfrey. Better luck next time.

dirtydan11
04-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Lol

smith7800
04-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Rush played with the trailer park boys, so they are ok in my book.

DIGI
04-20-2011, 07:03 AM
The figures below show the number of children (defined by UNAIDS as under-15s) directly affected by HIV and AIDS:

At the end of 2009, there were 2.5 million children living with HIV around the world.2
An estimated 400,000 children became newly infected with HIV in 2009.3
Of the 1.8 million people who died of AIDS during 2009, one in seven were children. Every hour, around 30 children die as a result of AIDS.4
There are more than 16 million children under the age of 18 who have lost one or both parents to AIDS.5

Thanks for proving his point. Those stats are definitely funnier than you.

M|X|Y
04-20-2011, 07:19 AM
nigga please

DIGI
04-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Believe me. The confusion stems from username only.

Brother McDuff
04-20-2011, 01:24 PM
I've come to strangely enjoy this thread after all... :D

DIGI
04-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Me Too the Parrot? What does that even mean?

Anyway, after carefully reviewing the statistics he provided above along with calculating a hilarity response average compiled from his last 500 posts it's official. AIDS is exactly 11.247 times funnier than Cmute.

Turchinator
04-20-2011, 02:05 PM
if the bboys were the 3 amigos, Adrock would most definitely be Sunny Day, Yauch would be Dusty Bottoms, and Mike Ned Nederlander.

this I am sure of.

little Neddy Nederlander!

(trick photography)

SoundScientist
04-20-2011, 10:55 PM
nigga please

Sayin'

Myu-to
04-20-2011, 11:24 PM
nigga please
Hey look, I apologize for him, I hope you're not really offended. Simple things, as he admits, still confuse him. True, that where people with fully functioning brains can easily see a clear difference between our names (yours being in all uppercase and having different letters and all) he, however, can not. He sees the letter /m/, and he thinks that he is able to read and understand, bless his little heart. I am actually suprised that since his name is in all uppercase letters that he didn't think he was you. Ha, that reminds me of the time that for about year he thought his name was DOUCHE. Yes, it is hard for us to understand, but we must act like everything is ok, even normal. Did you see where he didn't understand that a parrot is a bird that repeats the things that it hears other people say with no orginal thought of it's own, right? I mean, look how many times he has repeated that terrible AIDS joke now, then he wonders why I call him "Me Too" the parrot. Bless him, he just doesn't know any better.

I must confess that I find it comforting in a way though. When I consider the uncertainty of tomorrow, I remember this... the years may pass, our world may change, but DIGI will remain a shining example that siblings should not procreate.

Myu-to
04-20-2011, 11:25 PM

this I am sure of.
Can I have your watch when you are dead?

DIGI
04-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Hey look, I apologize for him, I hope you're not really offended. Simple things, as he admits, still confuse him. True, that where people with fully functioning brains can easily see a clear difference between our names (yours being in all uppercase and having different letters and all) he, however, can not. He sees the letter /m/, and he thinks that he is able to read and understand, bless his little heart. I am actually suprised that since his name is in all uppercase letters that he didn't think he was you. Ha, that reminds me of the time that for about year he thought his name was DOUCHE. Yes, it is hard for us to understand, but we must act like everything is ok, even normal. Did you see where he didn't understand that a parrot is a bird that repeats the things that it hears other people say with no orginal thought of it's own, right? I mean, look how many times he has repeated that terrible AIDS joke now, then he wonders why I call him "Me Too" the parrot. Bless him, he just doesn't know any better.

I must confess that I find it comforting in a way though. When I consider the uncertainty of tomorrow, I remember this... the years may pass, our world may change, but DIGI will remain a shining example that siblings should not procreate.

Dude, you're not funny AT ALL. I'm sure it would stay under the radar somewhat if your main objective on here was to add perspective to certain topics rather than constantly trying to be Don Rickles and posting garbage threads. Your self perception must be so murky that even after numerous people consistently tell you how mind numbingly idiotic your sense of humor is, you persist. It's pretty sad. The Gilbert Godfrey parrot? It's like a blast in a argument amongst 4th graders. Why would you change your user name? Probably because you could subconsciously feel the countless cringes that occur simultaneously worldwide every time you post something. I know there's people on here that are nice to you. Believe me, it's because they don't want to bully the retard and I now feel guilty because I'm doing just that, but if there's one thing I won't let slide, it's a retard calling me a retard.

M|X|Y
04-21-2011, 01:14 PM

what?

SoundScientist
04-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Would it be awkward if I said nigga please again?

Myu-to
04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Dude, you're not funny AT ALL. I'm sure it would stay under the radar somewhat if your main objective on here was to add perspective to certain topics rather than constantly trying to be Don Rickles and posting garbage threads. Your self perception must be so murky that even after numerous people consistently tell you how mind numbingly idiotic your sense of humor is, you persist. It's pretty sad. The Gilbert Godfrey parrot? It's like a blast in a argument amongst 4th graders. Why would you change your user name? Probably because you could subconsciously feel the countless cringes that occur simultaneously worldwide every time you post something. I know there's people on here that are nice to you. Believe me, it's because they don't want to bully the retard and I now feel guilty because I'm doing just that, but if there's one thing I won't let slide, it's a retard calling me a retard.
Before you go using words like constantly, numerous people, consistently, countless, and worldwide, you should check your own perception. You might need to understand that you, and the three or four people that you like to parrot do not constitute the world. Two goofy threads does not mean constantly. Do I think that everybody loves my threads/ posts? No, I don't. Now, would you like to ask me if I care? You said you got my name and M/X/Y mixed up, and strolled into steaming turd like this thread. I call bullshit. Our names don't look that much alike, and he or she(sorry, I don't know) doesn't make stupid threads like mine. I think you are a liar, or maybe I hit the nail on the head by suggesting that you were a resourced learner. I'm really not on here that often anymore, but the moment someone disses me, you pile on, and rarely with anything clever or original, just repeating whatever they've said. So, that's my problem with you, you have no balls, and it may only be my opinion, but I just don't think your retorts are that funny, and they are rarely original.

P.S. A parrot repeats people. A "Me too" is someone who wants to be included. Gilbert Godfrey was the parrot's voice in the movie "Aladdin". Hence, my post about you not getting the part of "Me Too" the parrot, and that it was being played by Gilbert Godfrey is hardly 4th grade material, it is more like 7th. However, your "I'm not retarded, you're retarded" comeback is definitely on the 1st grade level.

CHECKHEAD2004
04-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Bboys

taquitos
04-23-2011, 10:20 AM
rush

Guy Incognito
04-23-2011, 10:33 AM
rush, they have a message board with less crap on it.

DIGI
04-25-2011, 01:12 PM
I "pile on" because I'm not that big of an asshole to initially single you out, but if someone provides a valid argument like Hood did, then yeah, I'm allowed to add my 2 cents in agreement. I love how you call me out as being immature right after you make a reference to Aladdin. I'm sorry I don't draft such thought-provoking threads as "Scrappy Doo Ruined Everything!!!", "Are The King Adrock and DJ Adrock Related?", " Poo Faces Better Than Sex Faces...", or the brilliant prequel to this thread "Who is a better trio...The Beastie Boys or Hanson?"

You're like a paradox of stupidity. You shit on me for calling you unfunny, but then admit in your last post that you create stupid threads. People don't even have to go into one of your threads to view the bland humor. The titles usually provide more than enough for most people to steer clear.

So feel free to respond. I'm a little slow at work today. This has done a wonderful job at taking up some time. I'm just afraid I may have to wait maybe 30-45 minutes for a response, you know, since you don't come around here that often anymore.

Myu-to
04-26-2011, 10:56 PM
WOW!!! I admitted that I know I'm not always funny, and you just admitted that you're a lying, gutless punk who won't strike until someone else does.

Well now, aren't we just a pair?

I think we can agree that it was my brilliant thread that made us have these tremendous breakthroughs and honest self-reflection.

No need to say thank you, you're quite welcome.;)

Rush has a better drummer.

DIGI
04-27-2011, 06:28 AM
WOW!!! I admitted that I know I'm not always funny, and you just admitted that you're a lying, gutless punk who won't strike until someone else does.

Haha. Someone's taking the internet a little too seriously.

Myu-to
04-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Haha. Someone's taking the internet a little too seriously.I'm sorry. You're right, I am funny. Thanks.

Lex Diamonds
05-20-2011, 12:03 AM
How did I miss this?! Shit is golden! Two of the biggest gimps on here arguing over who is less retarded... classic shit.

Michelle*s_Farm
05-20-2011, 04:04 AM
How did I miss this?! Shit is golden! Two of the biggest gimps on here arguing over who is less retarded... classic shit.

almost took this quote for my signature.

Michelle*s_Farm
05-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Beastie Boys, never was a fan of Rush or Canada ;)

DIGI
05-20-2011, 09:57 AM

Get a couple moles removed and I'll take you seriously.

Lex Diamonds
05-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Get a couple moles removed and I'll take you seriously.
So now we're arguing over who's got the clearest complexion? Pretty badass!

Your hair is greasy and lifeless! BOOM.

abbott
05-21-2011, 07:08 AM

this I am sure of.

The Beastie Boys are Like the Three Amigos but different

oh yea, Beasties over Rush

DIGI
05-23-2011, 07:12 AM
So now we're arguing over who's got the clearest complexion? Pretty badass!

Your hair is greasy and lifeless! BOOM.

I'm not arguing over anything. There's something to be said of your incessant need to belittle people and talk shit. That's pretty much all you've done in the, what, 8 years I've known of your existence. You're played out, man. You're not going to get the rise out of me you're looking for because your bullshit's tired. It's not 2005 anymore, so take your schtick to someone else who may oblige. Have fun!

gumkojima
06-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Well, RUSH did build a time machine first. Just sayin'.