PDA

View Full Version : G. Love Brings the Hip-Hop Blues to the People!

steveboozer
04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey there Beastie fans! You may have heard of an amazing artist named G. Love of G. Love & Special Sauce. I'm a member of his FANCORPS team and have been asked to get the word out about one of my favorite artists.

G. has a multitude of styles, namely the phrase that he's coined for his music "Hip-Hop Blues". The albums "The Electric Mile", "Lemonade" and "The Hustle" are prime examples of this dude flowing like the breeze. Sing along and try to keep up with his lyrics! I dare you!

Recently, with the release of "Fixin' to Die", G. Love has returned to his roots as a coffeehouse performer and revived some old classics; some his, some covered. You may recognize the tunes "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" and "Pale Blue Eyes" by legends Paul Simon and the Velvet Underground, respectively. These songs are surrounded by some amazing originals, some that have been in G. Love's pocket since high school. Add the fact that the album is produced and accompanied by the talented Avett Brothers, and you've got yourself one hell of an album. Personally, It's my new favorite.

So, take my word for it and get on down to PHILADELPHONIC.COM, Itunes, or your local record shop and pick up your copy. You won't be disappointed.

Turchinator
04-26-2011, 06:33 PM
your enthusiasm is off the charts

kaiser soze
04-26-2011, 06:43 PM
G.Love is great live, there's no denying he can flow.

Monsieur Decuts
04-26-2011, 07:12 PM
that lemonade album was dope.

thanks for the heads up

checkyourprez
04-26-2011, 08:28 PM
dont join a message board just to promote someone else shit.

hotchedder
04-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Fu&& your advertisement bitch!!

kaiser soze
04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
you're just jealous because this advertisement got more attention than yours

:(

hotchedder
04-28-2011, 11:16 AM
you're just jealous because this advertisement got more attention than yours

:(

Okay. You got me.