PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Matchstikk
05-02-2011, 04:41 AM
My only hope is that the troops make it home safely. As a friend of mine put it:

"Let's see if the snake dies without it's head spitting poison into the world. If it does, I think the death throes will be violent."

kaiser soze
05-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Agree, here is hoping our soldiers come home safe - should have been 8 years ago!

This moment will be savored by those who wanted this man dead - but unfortunately it is already giving more jihadists (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hamas-condemns-killing-holy-warrior-bin-laden-110039788.html) purpose. This was never a snake - more like a hydra - How many 5 year olds without mothers or fathers will become our sworn enemy in 20 years?

Iraq was a wicked mistake - Osama could have been captured/killed years ago

Bush wasn't even concerned with Osama 9 years ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g&feature=player_embedded)

Thousands of soldiers lost, countless innocent women/men/children killed, billions of dollars siphoned, resources, environment and history wasted, freedoms and liberties lost..........how can anyone consider this a victory?

Matchstikk
05-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Agree, here is hoping our soldiers come home safe - should have been 8 years ago!

This moment will be savored by those who wanted this man dead - but unfortunately it is already giving more jihadists (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hamas-condemns-killing-holy-warrior-bin-laden-110039788.html) purpose. This was never a snake - more like a hydra - How many 5 year olds without mothers or fathers will become our sworn enemy in 20 years?

Iraq was a wicked mistake - Osama could have been captured/killed years ago

Bush wasn't even concerned with Osama 9 years ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g&feature=player_embedded)

Thousands of soldiers lost, countless innocent women/men/children killed, billions of dollars siphoned, resources, environment and history wasted, freedoms and liberties lost..........how can anyone consider this a victory?

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

ericg
05-03-2011, 02:14 PM
nice words and all...

it's funny that this happens just in time for election.. so they knew about it for a year huh. i knew they could have found him long ago with our technology. but osama didn't do 911. he would love nothing better than to take ownership of that but he didn't. who demo'd trade center 7? i'm sure you know the players.. well bush's brother worked for securacom, the center's security.. um, larry silverstein said they decided to just pull it. Not to mention what was in the building.. enron files, cia shit etc.. a fire in the building wouldn't have made it crumble in on itself. and it certainly couldn't have been rigged in one day. decide or think for yourselves on this one but this has been the biggest sham in history.

ericg
05-03-2011, 02:23 PM
not to mention bbc reporting on it before it ever happened.. who remembers that?

ericg
05-03-2011, 02:35 PM
osama wasn't even armed? so they assassinated him. wtf over?

Helvete
05-03-2011, 02:56 PM
osama wasn't even armed? so they assassinated him. wtf over?
I've seen sources that claim all sorts, where's yours?

ericg
05-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I've seen sources that claim all sorts, where's yours?

its like top news on my att and yahoo accounts.. the white house sed it. google it or something. i don't want to leave the page here because I'm afraid my account will be open to people.

kaiser soze
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
ooooh att and yahoo, ok -

assassinate? damn straight- navy seals aren't going to pop in for a spot of tea.

if ericq isn't trying to sell cars he's selling conspiracies

Burnout18
05-03-2011, 07:06 PM
We are closer to last years previous elections than next years upcoming one. If they knew about osama's location for a year then a) there's some pissed off democrats who lost a job in November who have beef with Obama. B)this is too far away from2012 to make a difference. the ppl won't remember.

A+b= anyone who thinks has anything to do with election timing is a fucking idiot.

Bob
05-03-2011, 09:45 PM
all i'll say is that now that obama and osama are in the headlines together i have to admit that their names do look a lot alike

Lyman Zerga
05-04-2011, 06:38 AM
i totally read at first that obama got killed and was like i knew it!

many thought osama been dead for years, losers

hotchedder
05-04-2011, 06:56 PM
nice words and all...

it's funny that this happens just in time for election.. so they knew about it for a year huh. i knew they could have found him long ago with our technology. but osama didn't do 911. he would love nothing better than to take ownership of that but he didn't. who demo'd trade center 7? i'm sure you know the players.. well bush's brother worked for securacom, the center's security.. um, larry silverstein said they decided to just pull it. Not to mention what was in the building.. enron files, cia shit etc.. a fire in the building wouldn't have made it crumble in on itself. and it certainly couldn't have been rigged in one day. decide or think for yourselves on this one but this has been the biggest sham in history.

I agree.

Osama is a patsy.

Turchinator
05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
lol bin laden getting captured and killed sure does bring out the best of a conspiracy theorist.

the details of the intelligence sure does tear a hole into their theories as well.

stop blaming mainstream media for reporting FACTS.

lol wtf over?

Bob
05-04-2011, 07:48 PM
if there is a conspiracy and this is fake then obama's gonna feel real dumb when osama shows up again and starts doing alive-people things. he should have planned this out better!

hotchedder
05-05-2011, 12:38 AM
http://rense.com/general94/media.htm

It is documented fact that Osama had kindey problems and it's also proven that videos made of him post 9/11 were faked.

Bottom line...this is a sad world filled with death and despair.

DIGI
05-05-2011, 08:14 AM
if there is a conspiracy and this is fake then obama's gonna feel real dumb when osama shows up again and starts doing alive-people things. he should have planned this out better!

I know. He better tie up all loose ends before pictures of Osama pop up on OMG! of him shoe shopping with Ryan Gosling with a Starbucks latte.

Turchinator
05-05-2011, 03:59 PM
http://rense.com/general94/media.htm

It is documented fact that Osama had kindey problems and it's also proven that videos made of him post 9/11 were faked.

documented, yes. there's no need to even bring this up.

proven? by a web link? lol.

Bottom line...this is a sad world filled with death and despair.

bottom line, huh?

maybe in a doom and gloom the governments out to get me kind of way, sure.

ericg
05-07-2011, 11:49 AM
not sure if i believe his death at sea... he would've been a high information target knowing where all his compounds/ cells are etc... don't think they would have just killed him. they brought his family on the boat with him and went from there. sounds horrible, but that's their war.

HAL 9000
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
not sure if i believe his death at sea... he would've been a high information target knowing where all his compounds/ cells are etc... don't think they would have just killed him. they brought his family on the boat with him and went from there. sounds horrible, but that's their war.

Good point, his daughter is probably lying about seeing him get shot in the face. She and his wife were obviously undercover CIA/Raelian/Templar agents anyway.

ericg
05-08-2011, 04:45 AM
what? where did you hear that?

ericg
05-08-2011, 04:49 AM
anyway, i'm just sayin'..

Lyman Zerga
05-08-2011, 05:47 AM
a sea cow probably ate him by now

ericg
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
so he was unarmed and his child saw his brutal death. that's horrible. the seals really fucked that up.

Burnout18
05-08-2011, 08:20 AM
so he was unarmed and his child saw his brutal death. that's horrible. the seals really fucked that up.

No they didn't. If you claim responsibility for murdering 3000 people, including women, children, and babies, you earned your execution.

ericg
05-08-2011, 02:41 PM
what?
he didn't claim responsibility. damn people.

kaiser soze
05-09-2011, 06:01 AM
osama DID do it...

in the library

with the candlestick

Helvete
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM
what?
he didn't claim responsibility. damn people.

You're pissing me off now because you are a fucking idiot. Yes he did claim responsibility.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

Oh look, he's a source. Now stop making shit up and being a dick head.

ericg
05-09-2011, 03:33 PM
you may need some more cow bell. think about it. i don't care what you saw, and i don't give a fuck what your mom or cbc says, maybe another cia clone like there's been so many, but i remember that he out and out denied it at first.

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar?_s=PM:US

ericg
05-09-2011, 03:44 PM
"followed my millions of dumbfounded dipshits, some say the end is near, some say we'll see armagedden soon, certainly hope we will... i could take a vacation from this .... learn to swim ... 'cause i'm prayin' for rain and, i'm prayin' for title waves, i wanna see it go down and wash it all away...."

Helvete
05-09-2011, 04:33 PM
You're a dick. A little, shriveled, smelly dick.

kaiser soze
05-09-2011, 04:37 PM
oooh TOOL

anyways - real or myth, enemy or friend - bin laden can no longer be used as a tool of fear and control.

those who wanted his head on a stake are all "you should've gave him a hug"
and those who wanted peace are dancing on his grave

it's all weird for everyone

Turchinator
05-11-2011, 06:53 PM
it is well documented that the admission didn't happen until October 2004

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/29/international/30osamaCND.html

ericg
05-11-2011, 09:21 PM
whatever clever.

Burnout18
05-15-2011, 09:14 AM
nice words and all...

it's funny that this happens just in time for election.

Im still waiting for a follow up to this thoughtless fcukin comment.