PDA

View Full Version : Damn you, Netflix Instant Streaming!

ScarySquirrel
05-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I find myself watching stuff I normally wouldn't just because I can watch it instantly on Netflix. Stuff I normally won't even consider renting or getting delivered to me from my queue.

Example, I'm already seven episodes into 'Roseanne' season 1. And I can't stop.

Am I the only one that subjects themselves to this activity or do some of y'all also find yourselves watching things just because, well, you can?

NicRN77
05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
I know what you mean. I'm halfway through season 3 of That 70's Show. forgot how hilarious it was.

kaiser soze
05-08-2011, 06:57 AM
I really haven't tapped into the sitcoms on netflix

But we do watch a bunch of the documentaries (I wish they had more b-boy ones though)

Netflix is great

Echewta
05-09-2011, 10:51 AM
I used it to hook up Battlestar Galactica in my viens. That was a crazy month of 76 episodes.

KingPsyz
05-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I find myself watching stuff I normally wouldn't just because I can watch it instantly on Netflix. Stuff I normally won't even consider renting or getting delivered to me from my queue.

Example, I'm already seven episodes into 'Roseanne' season 1. And I can't stop.

Am I the only one that subjects themselves to this activity or do some of y'all also find yourselves watching things just because, well, you can?

Yes, there's some crazy ass Anime on there lately... ugh

Bitchamachacha
05-10-2011, 07:22 AM
I love my Netflix, though it pisses me off at times.

I let my son pick the last two movies we watched and the first was "Robinhood: Men In Tights". We were going to follow that up with "The Princess Bride", but it wasn't unavailable. :(

Instead, he picked "Hellraiser." Not hardly a decent substitute, but at least he's getting a head start of his horror flick education.

They should make everything available. You'd think it would save them on shipping costs or something.

NicRN77
05-10-2011, 07:29 AM
the thing I hate about Netflix is some of the stuff is edited. Like the Saturday Night Live episodes. They take the music out (must be for publishing rights) but they also take out the really funny skits.