PDA

View Full Version : Women's World Cup

checkyourprez
07-13-2011, 12:08 PM
USA USA USA

My girl Abby coming through with the beastly header today. Shes from my city so shes getting a decent amount of reppage here. Whoop woo.

Too bad the guys team sucks the cock.

DIGI
07-14-2011, 10:44 AM
There seems to be less theatrics in the women's game, which is a big plus for me.

checkyourprez
07-14-2011, 11:04 AM
There seems to be less theatrics in the women's game, which is a big plus for me.

agreed. almost no diving in the game. (although i have seen abby doing it a bit, haha)

there is some decent skills being show cased. and good passing at times.

the biggest differences are the goalkeeping and the pace. the slower pace allows them the time to do things that you need to be exceptionally skilled to do in the mens game. i can play a lot of the balls and then some with the time in the womans game, but in the mens game the pace of the defenders gives you much less time and makes it a lot harder.

the goalkeeping is also because of physical limitations just not as good. but almost makes things a bit better, because of goals that would not go in in a mens game. and everyone likes goals.

Guy Incognito
07-14-2011, 02:13 PM
England went out in quarters but it was in typically english fashion so no worse than the blokes team. They were leading , conceded 2 mins before full time and went out on pens. classic

checkyourprez
07-17-2011, 11:47 AM
England went out in quarters but it was in typically english fashion so no worse than the blokes team. They were leading , conceded 2 mins before full time and went out on pens. classic

men or woman, still english.

USA v. Japan in the finals. here we goooooo

Guy Incognito
07-17-2011, 02:25 PM
^ its a good game. japan deserved that equaliser but usa should have been 3 up by now.

Turchinator
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Abby is the bomb

Guy Incognito
07-17-2011, 03:22 PM
great game of football, had everything. poor poor penalties from the usa.

gbsuey
07-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Don't know about the game but why the fuck do they need to talk about it for a half hour afterwards? I said my son could stay up to watch the last family guy star wars thing as we haven't yet seen it....now it's getting stupid late for him. Shut the fuck uuuup.

checkyourprez
07-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Don't know about the game but why the fuck do they need to talk about it for a half hour afterwards? I said my son could stay up to watch the last family guy star wars thing as we haven't yet seen it....now it's getting stupid late for him. Shut the fuck uuuup.

because it was the world cup (albiet the woman's, so its of lesser meaning and importance).

its with any big sporting event, the talking heads talk, and theres the presentation of medals and what not.

about the game...well the US fucked it in the first 30 minutes by not putting away their chances. had a feeling the game was going to go like that.

good for japan though, with all that has happened to that country this year, something to be happy about.

Guy Incognito
07-18-2011, 12:28 AM
yeah but i think sue is referring to listening to some boring scouse woman, martin "i'm so unbelievable unkowledgable" keown and gabby "smug as fuck" logan. Not cool.

Adam
07-18-2011, 02:24 AM
First game of football I've watched for a long long time and I actually enjoyed it.

gbsuey
07-18-2011, 09:06 AM
yeah but i think sue is referring to listening to some boring scouse woman, martin "i'm so unbelievable unkowledgable" keown and gabby "smug as fuck" logan. Not cool.

Exactly that!

Echewta
07-18-2011, 09:53 AM
It was an awesome game to watch nachos to.