PDA

View Full Version : i think my local news is trying to make me racist

TurdBerglar
01-09-2012, 09:57 PM
seems like 90 percent of all the dirt bag crimes(murders, robberies, drugs, beatings...) my local news reports on is committed by a certain group of people. it has had this indirect effect on me thinking negatively about this certain group of people. how else are you suppose to feel about something that's continuously reported to you over and over and over again in such a negative manner.

one classic example is that seems to happen quite a bit are gun fights at birthday parties(happens all the fucking time here). this is what generally happens... teen gets shot at party. friends and family cry about how good of a kid he was and didn't deserve it. later on it's revealed that this kid is 17, has two kids, is still a freshmen in high school(i fucking graduated at 17) and was shot at 2 am at a birthday party on a school night. can't be that fucking good, right?

you hear people talking about it the next day. the people of the group that this kid belonged to defend him till the end. while everyone else just calls him a worthless dirtbag and are appalled that he's being defended. nothing about race is mentioned but it tends to stir up a lot of racial shit. the people of this group tend not to see such horrible shit as being really all that bad. but i tend to agree with everyone else that this group of people that live around here(they can't be like this everywhere) need to get their shit together.

i didn't think this way ten years ago. most of my friends growing up were from this group of people. good friends.

do you think that they're just reporting on the shit that people want to hear and it's skewed? or is this certain group of people really that bad?

is it racist to feel that a certain group of people are totally fucking up your city if they actually are?

kaiser soze
01-09-2012, 10:21 PM
change the channel or move out of town

Lex Diamonds
01-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Your problem is that you've noticed the pattern of their race (which is obviously completely irrelevant to a person's propensity to commit crime) and decided that's the common denominator. Even though there's probably other shit like poverty, living in a low income area, having two legs etc. etc. that these criminals have in common.

Basically dude, you're a fucking hillbilly.

TurdBerglar
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM
whatever the reason is there's a shit ton of people in this general area that are causing a lot of problems regardess of the group they belong to. or so my local news wants me to beleive and what i see myself. what the cause of this is unkown to me. but i do see things living and growing up in these neighborhoods. there's just this trickle down effect from one generation to another. if the parents don't give a shit then the kids are likely to not give a shit just the same. seems like there's a lot of people perfectly happy and contents being grimey hoodrats regardless of race or group. doing the same things over and over again that hurt themselves and their families. it just so happens that the people in that situation around here are mostly from a certain group. it's perfectly acceptable to me that there's other places where people with this same mindset are mostly of another unrelated group. i just don't understand why this particular group of people with that hoodrat mindset have picked this general area to move to.

Adam
01-10-2012, 03:44 AM
It's ok, I hate whites too.

MC Moot
01-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Still relevant... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-aUQ0KOnA)

TurdBerglar
01-10-2012, 10:50 AM
^ that's what i'm talking about. everyone takes the news for being the truth. but it just seems like their trying to get you to think a certain way about shit. like they have some sort of an agenda rather than just reporting the shit to you. if you're inundated with a specific type of information it makes you fucking mental.

DIGI
01-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Massachusetts racist? Get out!

Bob
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
if it helps, i live in somerville and a lot of white people commit crimes here

TurdBerglar
04-27-2015, 08:27 PM
this seems really relevant nationwide right about now.

started this thread over three years ago.

abbott
05-20-2015, 11:33 PM
I guess I am white but my white friends are not as dark as me and they have small private parts. Except those 2

abbott
05-20-2015, 11:35 PM
But even the whitest and smallest like Their balls rubbed

abbott
05-20-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure but that's what they said