PDA

View Full Version : Go Giants!

Burnout18
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Woohoo! On to Indy!

RobMoney$
01-24-2012, 03:58 AM
I'd rather see the Giants win another Super Bowl than see the Mets even make the playoffs.

DIGI
01-24-2012, 10:00 AM
Wow, that's a pretty bold statement, Rob. Does that mean I can lump you in with everyone else I know from Philly that totally jumped ship on the Eagles to focus all attention on baseball?

RobMoney$
01-24-2012, 05:54 PM
My fandom of the Eagles is put on hold until my list of demands is met.
Those demands are as follows:

1. Fire Andy Reid - he ain't won in 13 years, he ain't ever gonna win.

2. Get rid of Mike Vick - no explanation needed, is there?

3. Change the Eagles colors back to the original Eagles Kelley Green, not the stupid Midnight Green the owner changed it to.

I will never solicit another NFL team as a fan, I am just reserving my fandom (my money) until they straighten their shit out.

Burnout18
01-24-2012, 07:29 PM
I'd rather see the Giants win another Super Bowl than see the Mets even make the playoffs.

We agree on sports!!! Yay!

Burnout18
01-24-2012, 07:32 PM

3. Change the Eagles colors back to the original Eagles Kelley Green, not the stupid Midnight Green the owner changed it to.

I will never solicit another NFL team as a fan, I am just reserving my fandom (my money) until they straighten their shit out.

Yeah what the hell is Reid still doing there, he should have be shown the door when mcnabb was forced out. Like coughlin/Eli and bellichick/Brady hc's and qbs are usually linked together.

bigblu89
01-24-2012, 08:13 PM
I'll probably be pulling for the Giants next weekend.

NicRN77
01-25-2012, 03:32 AM
go Pats. just thought I would throw that out there....

Micodin
01-25-2012, 09:17 AM
go Pats. just thought I would throw that out there....

Yup Yup!

Jefferie Lurie has gone on record and said Reid has a job until he wants to retire at the Eagles which blows my damn mind! Thank you for the new stadium, Jeff.

Now let someone else run the show!

cj hood
01-25-2012, 03:10 PM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ray-Didinger-for-Eagles-Head-Coach/321078187902866

DIGI
02-03-2012, 03:02 PM

Reid is terrible. His winning percentage would probably have had a nice bump if he wouldn't use all of their timeouts before halfway through the 4th quarter. Dude's always blown through them and then gets fucked in crunch time.

Guy Incognito
02-04-2012, 04:25 AM
i just hope its a high scoring game. I have to say that the superbowl usually produces a good game. Much more than big soccer finals which are usually nervy affairs with people afraid to make mistakes.

I'll be cheering for the giants. Well, actually i'll probably be asleep by the time it gets to the 2nd quarter.

RobMoney$
02-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Reid is terrible. His winning percentage would probably have had a nice bump if he wouldn't use all of their timeouts before halfway through the 4th quarter. Dude's always blown through them and then gets fucked in crunch time.

His clock management is a joke. HS coaches manage their timeouts better.
I could go on & on about his flaws and weaknesses but that's a different topic.

I'm a huge Brady fan, but I think the Giants are going to win.

bigblu89
02-05-2012, 11:04 PM
(y)GIANTS(y)

Burnout18
02-05-2012, 11:33 PM
(y)GIANTS(y)

Wow tuck kinda got robbed again, he coulda been the MVP.

bigblu89
02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah. I think if it wasn't for the last 2 drives in 42, and it finished 10-7, Tuck would've won it. But the Eli/Tyree play, combined with Eli throwing 2 TDs got him the MVP.

I think he got robbed even more this year though. 2 sacks and his pressure forced the safety. But unless a D player scores a TD, or murders someone, they never get the SB MVP.

Burnout18
03-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah. I think if it wasn't for the last 2 drives in 42, and it finished 10-7, Tuck would've won it. But the Eli/Tyree play, combined with Eli throwing 2 TDs got him the MVP.

I think he got robbed even more this year though. 2 sacks and his pressure forced the safety. But unless a D player scores a TD, or murders someone, they never get the SB MVP.

Yeah! I thought with bradshaw getting the last td, it kinda spread it evenly on offense. Tuck's last sack would have been even bigger if they stopped them on 4th down. Wow. What a season. A month later and I still cant believe it.