PDA

View Full Version : Hey, California BBMBers

afronaut
09-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Starting tomorrow I'll officially be one of you. Do I need to learn a special handshake?

cosmo105
09-14-2012, 10:18 PM
start listening to Best Coast and buy a bunch of comfortable shoes

Randetica
09-14-2012, 11:23 PM
soon ill become one too (hopefully)

Echewta
09-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Depends...are you going to be in the lame North or awesome South?

Micodin
09-17-2012, 05:03 PM
#FREEBOOSIE

afronaut
09-17-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm in Bakersfield, so......the lame south?

yeahwho
09-17-2012, 05:36 PM
I went to a year of high school in Bakersfield @ Highland high school. Lived in them apartments on Columbia and Oswell streets. I stayed very high, extremely stoned and rode my yamaha enduro to school and until dark after school.

Really excellent dirt bike riding.

Echewta
09-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Bakersfield? How long have you had that meth problem? :confused:

YoungRemy
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
does anyone know the name of the town that you pass through halfway between LA and San Fran that has a slaughterhouse?

it might be the worst smell I have ever encountered in my life.

some call it Cowschwitz.

Randetica
09-20-2012, 06:09 AM
in san francisco i saw a cunt coloring book displayed in some store window

i thought it was funny

kll
09-20-2012, 06:33 AM
does anyone know the name of the town that you pass through halfway between LA and San Fran that has a slaughterhouse?

it might be the worst smell I have ever encountered in my life.

some call it Cowschwitz.

The cows at Harris Ranch???

And, wow, Bakersfield... huh.

Myu-to
09-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Watch "Point Break" "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" "Lost Angels" and "Valley Girl" and say things like "stoked" "awesome" "brah" and "No Way!" and you'll be just fine.

Walnut Creek in the house!

YoungRemy
09-20-2012, 09:45 AM
The cows at Harris Ranch???

the In-N-Out burgers come from there
:(

kll
09-20-2012, 09:11 PM
the In-N-Out burgers come from there
:(

I didn't know that!

I remember driving down from Tahoe one year for Xmas and my mom wanted us to pick up prime rib from there. She said to get a bone per person. There were like 8 people. Next thing I know, the card is being charged well over $200 and half a cow is being laid down in the backseat, which is like 8 bones.

Couldn't even fit the damn thing in the oven at once.

Haven't been there since. You can avoid it by going the 99 instead of the 5.

Bakersfield, huh.

And yeah, I think all the words My-uto mentioned are still used, except 'brah' Don't forget 'kook'.

afronaut
09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Yase, Bakersfield. Don't worry, I dont plan on living here for an extended period of time. My gf owns a house here though, and I need to finish grad school before we relocate..

Echewta. I just came from the Middle Tennessee region. I've had that meth problem for quite some time now.

yeahwho
09-22-2012, 05:41 PM
In high school variations of the word "bitch" were used in force, but really the word "Bitchin' was favored in most sentences.

Bakersfield is hot, dry, stinky and south of boring. I lived pretty close to Bakersfield College which may be where your going to school. Right behind the school is the best moto-cross hill climbing on earth. I've fallen and slid all over that dirt.

Do whatever it takes to get a dirt bike. Bakersfield will seem almost like zen.

Eat at the wool growers or mexicali restaurants.

Good Luck! Remember LA is just down the Grapevine.

Echewta
09-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Yase, Bakersfield. Don't worry, I dont plan on living here for an extended period of time. My gf owns a house here though, and I need to finish grad school before we relocate..

Echewta. I just came from the Middle Tennessee region. I've had that meth problem for quite some time now.

You know, you are strangely kind of not really following in my footsteps. God save you.

afronaut
09-24-2012, 12:44 PM
You know, you are strangely kind of not really following in my footsteps. God save you.

If I were following in your footsteps I would have to pick up a heroin habit to supplement my meth habit, Mr. L.A.

Echewta
09-24-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm all booze.

afronaut
09-24-2012, 01:23 PM
But seriously, does anyone know where I can score some good H around here?