PDA

View Full Version : Were you there??

The Ron
09-27-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm just curious how many BBMB regulars made it to MSG for the concert they shot AIFST...and if so, are you able to spot yourself in the movie?

I made the trip from Minnesota not even knowing they were filming (which still grinds my gears). I've tried to look in the crowd for my 2 seconds of fame, but no damn luck thus far. I was very close to the spot they sang Intergalactic.

Micodin
09-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Yes, I was there.

I'm in it a couple a times and the band talks about me during the directors commentary.

JasonP
09-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes, I was there.

I'm in it a couple a times and the band talks about me during the directors commentary.

Wearing the tie in the front row?

Micodin
09-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Wearing the tie in the front row?

Yes sir. The green striped tie. The guy next to me with the pink tie is my close friend Seth.

JasonP
09-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Nice...All this time I didn't know that was you. I think I saw you at a Boston show in '07 too. Would that be right?

Tam_Tam
09-27-2012, 06:33 PM
Isn't there a youtube clip of you talking to Mike D in his clown suit?

YoungRemy
09-27-2012, 08:11 PM
I was there, it was one of the best nights of my life, the 8 year anniversary is approaching in less than two weeks...

and it was all from being an obsessed fan on a message board in the right place at the right time.

Micodin
09-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Nice...All this time I didn't know that was you. I think I saw you at a Boston show in '07 too. Would that be right?

That was me!

Isn't there a youtube clip of you talking to Mike D in his clown suit?

Yes, not sure if it is still up. Jamie sent it to me a while ago. It's on a hard drive or one of my MacBook Pro's somewhere.

pm0ney
09-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I was there, I was in my second year at Nassau Community College and I can be briefly seen waving my hand in the air during "Pass the Mic." How fitting considering its my all time favorite Beasties song.

The Ron
10-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah my seat kinda sucked, but it was the best I could do from MN. I tried to score floor seats but had no luck.