PDA

View Full Version : Topspin still sucks at selling merch!

MCScoobyT
10-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Ordered the MEN'S WHITE PAGEANT 04 T-SHIRT XL tee they have on sale in the store on 9/15. They took my money and I never heard anything...
So I wrote them this on 10/05 "Why hasn't the order I placed on 9/15 shipped yet? I've had problem with you guys before and this just reminds me not to keeping buying from you... If you didn't sell Beastie Boys merch, I would have written you off long ago.
Please ship my shirt, oh and since it is 20 days past when it was supposed ship, how about you throw in some other free Beasties merch to make it up to me!"
They write back with this BS...
"We are very sorry to inform you that something in your order from the artist is out of stock. We are working with the merchandising company to get a replenishment of these items. In the past they have been quick to refill our warehouse with all the great products you see in their store. It is because of this, we do not expect to be waiting long, but we do not have a specific date yet but, as soon as we receive them you will get your order shipped. If the order cannot be filled then we will refund your order immediately. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we will do our very best to get your items to you as soon as possible."
Then they send me an e-mail asking "One of our top priorities as a company is to make sure that our customers are happy with the service they received. We hope that you're one of those happy customers, but even if you are unsatisfied, we want to know about it so we can do better the next time. We'd love to hear what you think of your customer service experience. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
How would you rate the support you received?
Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied."
Of course I till them I'm unsatisfied and that they should be selling stuff that they don't have in stock.

at this point they don't respond...

Yes, I could ask for a refund but I would really rather just have them send me the shirt!

THE WORST PART IS THEY ARE STILL SELLING THIS SHIRT IN THE STORE (SIZE XL) EVEN THOUGHT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY TO SELL!

I know things are a mess for the band right now, but whoever they are paying to run their business needs to get rid of Topspin, they have sucked in the past and continue to suck now!

YoungRemy
10-20-2012, 10:36 PM
that sucks, I was about to order some sale items for the holidays for the wife, myself, and an infant Mix Up shirt for a little new niece. I was looking at the subway map track tshirt and longsleeve version

I tried ordering a CYH deluxe album and got the same email and refund from my paypal account.

their online store is full of bad links and out of stock items between topspin and sammerch (their management company)

MCAadROCKMiKEd7
10-24-2012, 11:01 AM
TOPSPIN IS THE WORST

YoungRemy
10-24-2012, 11:02 AM
a little shout to Ian...

The Ron
10-24-2012, 11:16 AM
a little shout to Ian...

Ian is worthless as well...

YoungRemy
12-31-2012, 11:16 AM
to be fair, some of the aforementioned holiday gift items that were previously out of stock were available in different sizes and I was able to order them successfully, as well as track the package that was eventually delivered on time and according to schedule for the holidays...