10-23-2012, 03:37 PM
https://twitter.com/adrock

It is good to see he goofin around :cool:

cj hood
10-23-2012, 03:40 PM
*yawn*

Lex Diamonds
10-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Any reason you're disrespecting dude on his own message board, hood?

YoungRemy
10-23-2012, 05:41 PM
nah son, hood's been down since adrock's secret account is all.
on his secret account he remembered he had his official account.
the whole thing unfolded before our eyes about 10 days ago.

hashtag like me

Micodin
10-23-2012, 05:42 PM
I think he is yawning because Adrock has been on Twitter for a minute under a random name and only a few have known about it for some time now.

So I guess he thinks it's old news.

That or he's tired and needs a nap.

Lex Diamonds
10-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Or maybe he's capable of speaking for himself? Crazy thought, I know.

Micodin
10-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Or maybe he's capable of speaking for himself? Crazy thought, I know.

Or that.

Send him a fax from your car. (David Brent style)

cj hood
10-24-2012, 07:58 AM
about 7-8 years or so Gwedo gave me Adrock's email.....i kept it quiet and didn't clown him.

when twitter blew up and i found he was on there with a similar handle...followed him, but again didn't share it or blow it up.

last week the fanatics found out about his twitter handle and blew it up on a FB page that someone made me an administrator of. i was against it.

if his handle was Adrock or Adam Horovitz I'd say knock yourself out...but since it isn't give the man some room!

Lex Diamonds
10-24-2012, 08:23 AM
You realise the whole point of twitter is to amass followers, right?

cj hood
10-24-2012, 08:36 AM
not really. maybe he wants one for his friends/families. i have 2 accounts: 1 biz/1 personal

Lex Diamonds
10-24-2012, 08:40 AM
If you want to do that, there is the option to make your profile private. If you don't, you're just another part of the normal twitter network.

I get follows off people I don't know all the time even though I just use it to keep up with friends... doesn't bother me at all.

YoungRemy
10-24-2012, 09:01 AM
hood- on one hand I see what you mean about the privacy, but not for his verified account under his stage name that he was sitting on for a couple of years before it went public.

for his personal account (which you were following) I was against blowing it up on here because of the fanpeeps. I found it from mutual followers and his icon matched an old bb.com artwork. it's the same as his new one.

but when a public figure goes out of his way to verify his account, it's open game.

Sir SkratchaLot
10-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Yeah, but what you fools know bout hap palmer singing songs about colors (colors)?

cj hood
10-24-2012, 10:10 AM
hood- on one hand I see what you mean about the privacy, but not for his verified account under his stage name that he was sitting on for a couple of years before it went public.

for his personal account (which you were following) I was against blowing it up on here because of the fanpeeps. I found it from mutual followers and his icon matched an old bb.com artwork. it's the same as his new one.

but when a public figure goes out of his way to verify his account, it's open game.

i'm just referring to the GF account. that shouldn't have been announced.

MCAadROCKMiKEd7
10-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Im confused hood.. if Adam didnt want anyone following him or reading his tweets he wouldnt have made a twitter in the first place. Nobodys invading his privacy.. :confused:

Pretty confused here. Nobody asked anyone for his email or personal information, we just enjoy his silly tweets. Its really not a big deal.

Pretty sure he went from GF to a new one because he got a verified one. I dont see the big deal.

I had no idea that his GF account wasnt meant to be found. I actually feel bad now.

beasties#1fan
10-24-2012, 12:35 PM
about 7-8 years or so Gwedo gave me Adrock's email.....i kept it quiet and didn't clown him.

when twitter blew up and i found he was on there with a similar handle...followed him, but again didn't share it or blow it up.

last week the fanatics found out about his twitter handle and blew it up on a FB page that someone made me an administrator of. i was against it.

if his handle was Adrock or Adam Horovitz I'd say knock yourself out...but since it isn't give the man some room!
I've known about it for a while, & tried to keep it on the DL, but the physco fans probably found him on either my "following" or Hood or someone else.
It is annoying that they harass him on there. Same with instagram...SHHHHHHHH

Tam_Tam
10-24-2012, 12:42 PM
I don't think the GF account is as big of a secret as believed. I have nothing resembling an inside track to anything. I know little about anything or anyone but I've known about that account for a while. I don't think he's very keen on Twitter either way. GF has been active since 09 and he only has like 70 tweets. Making an account private only takes a couple of clicks.

YoungRemy
10-24-2012, 02:12 PM

you do realize this thread is about his newly verified @adrock account, right?

Gabriely
10-24-2012, 03:04 PM
So, we have a lot of drama queens on this forum...

Sir SkratchaLot
10-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Well, or course, we wouldn't want any of those annoying fans to find out about this. I mean, all of us are "in" with the band so we're cool, but all those other insane fucking maniac fans will probably find out about this and start bothering Adrock and bragging on message boards about how "down" they are with the Beasties because they have "secret" connections with the band and try to get credibility by associating themselves with the band. We would never do that!

Sir SkratchaLot
10-24-2012, 03:42 PM
P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrrN857J6s

WhoMoi?
10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but what you fools know bout hap palmer singing songs about colors (colors)?
(y)

This is actually one of the few things I do know something about. "Pocket Full of 'B's" is my personal Hap Palmer favorite. :o;)

Years of singing with preschoolers at "circle time" gave me that insider info. It definitely made me smile when I saw that Adrock mentioned Hap. :)

WhoMoi?
10-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Well, or course, we wouldn't want any of those annoying fans to find out about this. I mean, all of us are "in" with the band so we're cool, but all those other insane fucking maniac fans will probably find out about this and start bothering Adrock and bragging on message boards about how "down" they are with the Beasties because they have "secret" connections with the band and try to get credibility by associating themselves with the band. We would never do that!
(y):D

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrrN857J6s
I'd never seen the video to that song before. Those kids look too old to be just learning about colors.

frank1271
10-24-2012, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=cj hood;1799934]

That was the youngster fans who mentioned it,and im sure there blowing up his twitter with stupid stuff,if you watch his tweets he just talks to a cpl of friends,it wont be long till he gets tired of it wont want to get back on.

YoungRemy
10-24-2012, 08:51 PM
RT @beastieboys yo, i got tweetz @ADROCK

Documad
10-24-2012, 11:41 PM
I don't understand the appeal of twitter but it's probably my fault -- there must be a way to filter out all the verbal spam?

Has he ever posted anything interesting? It seems like you have to be kind of mean to be interesting. :p

beasties#1fan
10-25-2012, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=cj hood;1799934]

That was the youngster fans who mentioned it,and im sure there blowing up his twitter with stupid stuff,if you watch his tweets he just talks to a cpl of friends,it wont be long till he gets tired of it wont want to get back on.

Who's the youngster?

JoLovesMCA
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Well I knew about his other accounts but honestly never paid much attention to them myself. He does post random stuff the same way he does on the main site. When yahoo news and VH-1 started reporting it I figured he wanted to put it out there that it is him. He did tweet it on the official BB twitter too. I really hope nobody annoys him but he can always use the block button.;)

Documad
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM
not really. maybe he wants one for his friends/families. i have 2 accounts: 1 biz/1 personal

So you thought that he wanted to keep his tweets private between him and select friends, but you followed him and read what he was saying? Does that make you a peeping tom? You make what you were doing sound like you hacked his personal email and read his personal correspondence but that it's okay as long as everyone who is in on it keeps quiet.

I think twitter is stupid.

Micodin
10-25-2012, 06:16 PM

Agreed. I have one but as soon as I discovered Instagram I tuned out.

LilTreyR
10-25-2012, 07:50 PM
So you thought that he wanted to keep his tweets private between him and select friends, but you followed him and read what he was saying? Does that make you a peeping tom? You make what you were doing sound like you hacked his personal email and read his personal correspondence but that it's okay as long as everyone who is in on it keeps quiet.

(y)

LilTreyR
10-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Who's the youngster?

Why do you ask?

brmanuk
10-26-2012, 02:48 AM
I've known about it for a while, & tried to keep it on the DL, but the physco fans probably found him on either my "following" or Hood or someone else.
It is annoying that they harass him on there. Same with instagram...SHHHHHHHH

Let's face facts here people, most of you are psycho fans. Especially with the name 'beasties#1fan'. Ok maybe psycho is a harsh word, but when a dude called cj hood gets pissed because his exclusive homie Adrock has a twitter and "no one else is allowed it, we're bros man. he doesn't care about you losers" that's some childish, psycho-stalking shit. "No you can't have it, it's mine!!" etc. It's not as if we aren't all curious about it.

LilTreyR
10-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Let's face facts here people, most of you are psycho fans. Especially with the name 'beasties#1fan'. Ok maybe psycho is a harsh word, but when a dude called cj hood gets pissed because his exclusive homie Adrock has a twitter and "no one else is allowed it, we're bros man. he doesn't care about you losers" that's some childish, psycho-stalking shit. "No you can't have it, it's mine!!" etc. It's not as if we aren't all curious about it.

hahaha :D oh man that was good! Spot on. Really? Two pages of this crap. I ain't seen one person raise any OBJECTIONS to this mess of a convo :confused:

Lex Diamonds
10-26-2012, 03:44 AM
Apart from me, in the 2nd reply of the thread.

Nerd Fight
10-26-2012, 03:52 AM
"When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."

R. Buckminster Fuller

LilTreyR
10-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Apart from me, in the 2nd reply of the thread.

Sorry about that bro. I meant the overly dramatic, how dare you discuss anything I don't feel like hearing but just can't look away, people.

cj hood
10-26-2012, 06:43 AM
greetings noobs:

since youngremy was the only one who understood my post i'll explain it in more detail....

if you set your Twitter acct to private you can't get retweeted...so maybe thats why GF was public

my original post was referring to his GF account in which there was a handful of people from here who knew about it. the point being, that we weren't all 'LOL ADROCK WE LUVS YA' bullshit every time he tweeted. the latter is what this mb has come to...face it.

now that his handle IS adrock 'go knock yourselves out'....

fanboy dick riderz UNITE!

abbott
10-26-2012, 07:31 AM
luckily I'm the non-violent psycho type.

Gabriely
10-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Let's face facts here people, most of you are psycho fans.

;)

LilTreyR
10-26-2012, 08:47 AM
greetings noobs:

since youngremy was the only one who understood my post i'll explain it in more detail....

if you set your Twitter acct to private you can't get retweeted...so maybe thats why GF was public

my original post was referring to his GF account in which there was a handful of people from here who knew about it. the point being, that we weren't all 'LOL ADROCK WE LUVS YA' bullshit every time he tweeted. the latter is what this mb has come to...face it.

now that his handle IS adrock 'go knock yourselves out'....

fanboy dick riderz UNITE!

Eeeh- *yawn*

YoungRemy
10-26-2012, 10:35 AM
hey yo hood, you know all the secrets.

beasties#1fan
10-26-2012, 12:05 PM
i was talking about the actual psycho fans, including the girl that spammed this message board & people who came out of the woodworks after Yauch passing away.
I am a crazy obsessed fan, but i know my limits to not overwhelm and harass Adrock/Mike.

LilTreyR
10-26-2012, 01:32 PM
i was talking about the actual psycho fans, including the girl that spammed this message board & people who came out of the woodworks after Yauch passing away.
I am a crazy obsessed fan, but i know my limits to not overwhelm and harass Adrock/Mike.

"the woodworks" hmm? Do you really believe because you joined a message board in 2011 that makes you an uber fan? If the "joined in" dates were removed from here, some of you alls ridiculous sense of entitlement would really go to hell. I was probably on my 2nd bboy show by the time you were born. But, you most certainly do have a bigger "collection" then myself. So,who determines who the bigger and bestest fan? Age isnt a factor at all in childishness here. Some are just bigger babies than others.

Michelle*s_Farm
10-26-2012, 05:13 PM
the point being, that we weren't all 'LOL ADROCK WE LUVS YA' bullshit every time he tweeted. the latter is what this mb has come to...face it.

This mb is strange now. I think the band needs to change their name to fuck you, release a string of unlistenable LP's and start a new mb of people who are not such sycophantic morons.

Sir SkratchaLot
10-27-2012, 07:18 AM
So, basically what we've proved here is that there are "psycho fans", and then there's psycho fans that try to act like they're not psycho fans so that they can get cool points from the other pyscho fans. You're all bat shit crazy. Not me though, I'm one of the good ones.

Gabriely
10-27-2012, 06:20 PM
So, basically what we've proved here is that there are "psycho fans", and then there's psycho fans that try to act like they're not psycho fans so that they can get cool points from the other pyscho fans. You're all bat shit crazy. Not me though, I'm one of the good ones.

I think we are all adorable, because nobody that love the beastie boys can be less then adorable... ;)

beasties#1fan
10-27-2012, 10:04 PM
"the woodworks" hmm? Do you really believe because you joined a message board in 2011 that makes you an uber fan? If the "joined in" dates were removed from here, some of you alls ridiculous sense of entitlement would really go to hell. I was probably on my 2nd bboy show by the time you were born. But, you most certainly do have a bigger "collection" then myself. So,who determines who the bigger and bestest fan? Age isnt a factor at all in childishness here. Some are just bigger babies than others.

& your one of the "bigger babies"
Thanks for proving my point!

LilTreyR
10-27-2012, 11:52 PM
& your one of the "bigger babies"
Thanks for proving my point!

Hey thanks for the compliment :D

I'd say "you're welcome" for helping get your point accross but, I'm not real clear on what that point is :confused:

beasties#1fan
10-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey thanks for the compliment :D

I'd say "you're welcome" for helping get your point accross but, I'm not real clear on what that point is :confused:

My point is, your a baby who is whining over the smallest shit.

birdfloatindown
10-28-2012, 02:51 PM
The people who "came out of the woodwork after Yauch's death" (to take a moment to pay their respects to the man, by the way)...those are the psycho fans? Not the ones who camp out on the message board and have 5,000 posts?:D

WhoMoi?
10-28-2012, 06:53 PM
:D

LilTreyR
10-28-2012, 08:10 PM
My point is, your a baby who is whining over the smallest shit.

Lets see... You had a problem with a girl who had an obvious mental disability because she professed her love a few (or 50) times for the guys. Then you have a problem with the so called "noobs", aka "newbies", aka "people who came out of the woodworks" because (speculation here) there "joined in" date is not pre 2012, because ... ? not to mention your here trying to defend why it's ok with Adrock that you and a select handful of others can be in the know of his personal twitter handle and its suppose to be a secret because ... ? Like he has any idea who that hand belonged to and I'm the one who is whining :confused: you've got to admit, it seems a bit ridiculous, right? The only whining I'm guilty of is having some. Why don't you check back in a few years when you can have a glass or two ;)

Micodin
10-28-2012, 08:20 PM
The only whining I'm guilty of is having some. Why don't you check back in a few years when you can have a glass or two ;)

? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw)

beasties#1fan
10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Lets see... You had a problem with a girl who had an obvious mental disability because she professed her love a few (or 50) times for the guys. Then you have a problem with the so called "noobs", aka "newbies", aka "people who came out of the woodworks" because (speculation here) there "joined in" date is not pre 2012, because ... ? not to mention your here trying to defend why it's ok with Adrock that you and a select handful of others can be in the know of his personal twitter handle and its suppose to be a secret because ... ? Like he has any idea who that hand belonged to and I'm the one who is whining :confused: you've got to admit, it seems a bit ridiculous, right? The only whining I'm guilty of is having some. Why don't you check back in a few years when you can have a glass or two ;)

I'm not going to explain myself to somebody who analyzes the shit out of pointless shit. No need to write paragraphs, trust me I don't really care. Nor did I finish reading your stupid accusations.

Extra Cheese
10-29-2012, 02:25 PM
this needs more pages.

facedownfall
10-30-2012, 09:28 AM
the point being, that we weren't all 'LOL ADROCK WE LUVS YA' bullshit every time he tweeted. the latter is what this mb has come to...face it.

Totally, this is why I hardly visit the boards or post much these days.

Jiberish
10-30-2012, 04:19 PM
this needs more pages.
Only sensible post in this thread.

fonky pizza
10-30-2012, 05:11 PM
"When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."

R. Buckminster Fuller

awesome!

YoungRemy
12-09-2012, 02:29 PM
so , batshit crazy girl found me on facebook and twitter. she seems to have impulse problems.

i feel bad telling her to leave me alone but she has serious mental issues and makes any of one you here appear to be the most well balanced perfectly normal people I have ever seen on the Internet. that goes for all the crazies we've seen come and go.

including myself.