PDA

View Full Version : Crass and Wrong -- only in Houston

Michelle*s_Farm
10-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Confusion about Mike D and mortality. Strange how people confuse the three MC's (http://www.facebook.com/events/322725827825121/) even now.

silence7
10-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Mike is a healthy vegtabitarian. only eats nuts and berries. He's going to live forreva'!!!!!!

Jiberish
10-31-2012, 09:36 AM
It's not really crass... just factually wrong. Stupid move though, putting him first and not even getting the right member.:confused:

JoLovesMCA
10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm from Houston and can categorically say this does not represent me. I repeat!

just kiddin.

Seriously if you google random things about the Beasties you'll find that many many people online think it's Mike D that died or some think it's Adrock.

Very annoying.

WesleyOHSnaps!
10-31-2012, 08:36 PM
But at the same time it's just a mistake. A bad mistake yes, but just a mistake. Blasting Houston for being the only one who would do this is wrong. I mean I'm from San Francisco and I'm sure there has been a typo or two about the Beastie Boys. Actually I'm almost 100% positive there was from the first show I saw them at.

I will return.

Michelle*s_Farm
11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
But at the same time it's just a mistake. A bad mistake yes, but just a mistake. Blasting Houston for being the only one who would do this is wrong. I mean I'm from San Francisco and I'm sure there has been a typo or two about the Beastie Boys. Actually I'm almost 100% positive there was from the first show I saw them at.

I will return.

I think Houston can take a jab or too. I liked Austin when I visited a few years back. All I associate with Houston is the Enron Corporation and now this ;)

Folks make dumb mistakes. Surprised it has not been corrected yet on the page though.