PDA

View Full Version : Nantucket Film Festival's Comedy Roundtable

Micodin
03-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Has anyone watched this? It's a live forum moderated by Bill Hader with Ben Stiller, Chris Rock and Jim Carrey. They basically talk about their experiences with live stand up and comedy.

It starts and ends with Sure Shot.

At the end the question is asked what was their worst experiences on stage and best.

Ben Stiller said his best experience ever on stage was performing with the Beasties during the Rock the Vote Tour. He said he got to hang out with them a couple days and it was nerve-racking as well.

It was a nice moment and reflection.

You can catch it on Netflix Streaming.

If this has been posted before my apologies.

cj hood
03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Has anyone watched this? It's a live forum moderated by Bill Hader with Ben Stiller, Chris Rock and Jim Carrey. They basically talk about their experiences with live stand up and comedy.

It starts and ends with Sure Shot.

At the end the question is asked what was their worst experiences on stage and best.

Ben Stiller said his best experience ever on stage was performing with the Beasties during the Rock the Vote Tour. He said he got to hang out with them a couple days and it was nerve-racking as well.

It was a nice moment and reflection.

You can catch it on Netflix Streaming.

If this has been posted before my apologies.

we know Rock & Stiller are fans, but Hader was in a pic with Yauch in 2011ish and wrote something in that tribute book.

what channel is it on?

Micodin
03-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I caught it on Netflix Streaming (http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Nantucket_Film_Festival_s_Comedy_Roundtable/70260536?locale=en-US).

I'm not sure where else you can watch it.

M|X|Y
03-05-2013, 09:59 AM
thanks for this. i watched it.. jim carrey is bonkers - love that guy

the beastie boys moment was funny. the other guys kind of kept quiet. i thought chris rock might say something about having them on his show

best moment is jim carrey's story about sam kinison.. i don't know why but i had one of those laughing fits where no sound comes out. his faces - haha

Micodin
03-05-2013, 10:11 AM
the beastie boys moment was funny. the other guys kind of kept quiet. i thought chris rock might say something about having them on his show

Yeah and Chris was at MSG for AIFST as well. He did mention Run-DMC which was cool.

He's a quiet dude tho. He was the least vocal during the entire show. Jim Carey was pretty much non-stop jokes and being wacky.

Laver1969
03-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I'd be interested in seeing this. Can anyone throw it up on youtube?