Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   its take-over of the non-americans on the board today (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=74282)

HEIRESS 11-23-2006 06:15 PM

Re: its take-over of the non-americans on the board today

Im usually skating on a frozen pong on boxing day actually

The Notorious LOL 11-23-2006 06:17 PM

Im working for like $48 an hour today and its incredibly slow. that shits wii money ya heard.

na§tee 11-23-2006 06:18 PM

wiiiiii money eh?

The Notorious LOL 11-23-2006 06:23 PM

yessum. I could buy one now but I should save up. Plus I think the stock is low right now so the ebay route would be stupid when in a week or two they'll be at best buy for retail.

On top of that, Im not sure just how apeshit nuts I am about getting one right this second.

b i o n i c 11-23-2006 09:48 PM

happy poop day, before i get back to eating and sleeping and watching television with my family and drinking wine and playing with my dog, i wanted to share a bulletin i got from my pal Borat though my myspace account. i larfed pretty hard:

Jagshemash my Myspaces bestfriend - it Borat here! To those in US and A happy Thanksgiven! As well as my recent moviefilm I has been in many previous Kazakh televiske films, including 'Dirty Jew', 'Attack of the Jew Claw', 'Help There's a Jew in my Kitchen' and various other projects fund by Melvin Gibson.
In additions, I was also appear in 2 seasons of HBO series name 'Da Ali Gee Show' - both of which has releasings today in US and A on a brand new format called "DVD" [it is like a magical plate]. It nice - I think you like! Thank you for be my friend, I like you, please come visit me in Kazakhstan - you can use my sister, or if your flavour more boy, then please enjoy my brother Bilo in small hole. He will cry, but next day he won't remember nothing! Chenquieh.

CJM 11-23-2006 10:22 PM

with 20 minutes to spare, i joined in taking over the board.

now it's time for bed...

p.s. boxing day is sweet.

Randetica 11-24-2006 12:07 AM

happy hitler day!

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 03:51 AM

:eek: There are americans here? :eek:
Haven't seen any yet. They are those unusually fat people driving cars to get the morning paper from the mailbox, yes?

Lyman Zerga 11-24-2006 03:56 AM

isnt there always a paper boy on a bicycle who tries to throw the morning paper in their yard but always hits it through the window, or on yourself or throws it in the wet grass or anywhere just to make you mad?

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 03:57 AM

Maybe that's why they're always making a war on some minor country?

Lyman Zerga 11-24-2006 04:07 AM

so paper boys are the hitler of this century

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 04:13 AM

I'm betting they have a pc word for paper boy.

Lyman Zerga 11-24-2006 04:55 AM

paper coy

na§tee 11-24-2006 06:52 AM

i cannot move to canada (yes, canada) until i have 4 more years more work experience. with my degree and year and a bit work experience i dinnae have enough points.

unless i can get a canadian employer to sponsor me with a temporary work visa. but even then they have to get HIDC approval that they can't get a canadian to do that job.

canada was my first choice. now it's on to australia. it's much easier to get australian working holiday visas for a year. watch out!

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 06:57 AM

Is there another potato famine? :rolleyes:
Til 30 you can work there for a year without a visa, if you change work once (= 6 months here, 6 there). At least this is what I was told there 2 years ago. Aus is good! (y)

Junker 11-24-2006 07:05 AM

How many national hollidays do you guys have in your countries?
The days that everything stops.

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 07:11 AM

Here in Germany we have 16. Our crooked politicians always whine that this would be soooo much in comparison to the rest of the world. So a lot of folks make their own holiday, which is called "I'm sick"-Day. I love the idea of the "Golden week" from Japan. A week full of holidays...:rolleyes:

Junker 11-24-2006 07:25 AM

Damn!!! 16 are quite a lot. I think I'll move to Germany next year :cool:

Junker 11-24-2006 07:29 AM

I've counted 12 here in Brazil. I thought we had a lot of hollidays. But you Germans know how to kill the job. And you have the October Fest right? Is it considered a holliday?

na§tee 11-24-2006 07:34 AM

i highly doubt that germans are given two weeks off to go to munich and drink beer out of novelty mugs during oktoberfest.

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 07:34 AM

No! It's only in Munich and more a cause for concern than a holiday.:rolleyes:
Naw, I go with visitors, like my friend Marcello from Brasil. He comes here every year for the stupid Oktoberfest and to buy a stupid hat. I prefer drinkin in a club, cause sometimes you have to wait very long to get in a tent, which is the only place you can buy beer. I always get angry when I have no beer on the worlds biggest beer fest. Also it closes at 11 and then stone drunk tourists start roaming the bars and clubs takin nooo prisoners.

Junker 11-24-2006 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otis Driftwood
No! It's only in Munich and more a cause for concern than a holiday.:rolleyes:
Naw, I go with visitors, like my friend Marcello from Brasil. He comes here every year for the stupid Oktoberfest and to buy a stupid hat. I prefer drinkin in a club, cause sometimes you have to wait very long to get in a tent, which is the only place you can buy beer. I always get angry when I have no beer on the worlds biggest beer fest. Also it closes at 11 and then stone drunk tourists start roaming the bars and clubs takin nooo prisoners.

Damn! You have a friend who comes from Brasil to Germany only for the Oktoberfest?? And worse. Only to buy that Nathaniel Hörnblowér hat? lol
This guy's crazy.

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 07:44 AM

Yeah, funny guy, but he is in love with the big O. He teaches at university in Brazil. Two years ago we went to the Oktoberfest and he met 2 of his students who had also flown indepently to go the Oktoberfest. What insanity!

Junker 11-24-2006 07:45 AM

hahaha....this is really a small word. :p

Otis Driftwood 11-24-2006 07:54 AM

Great avatar, minister! Raprezent! (y) (y) (y)

Junker 11-24-2006 07:56 AM

Just doing my part :p