Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

thegoodmrbrodie! 11-17-2003 01:30 PM

orboxity

orboxity 11-17-2003 01:43 PM

there are some very disturbing photos in that thread....thanks for the link!

er should i post photos over there instead?

Echewta 11-17-2003 01:57 PM

Yes.

orboxity 11-17-2003 03:53 PM

well i dont see what the difference is..I mean I see photos that arent actual photos of people...so what the hell does it matter where I post pictures.

tejana 11-17-2003 03:56 PM

most people (i think) would prefer that the family album thread include photos of family members.

Don't take it personally-- the Genius Thread is the prime spot for most odd non-family pics. ..

orboxity 11-17-2003 03:58 PM

well I already said that I didnt have many pictures of myself...so the only thing i can post are photos that i find entertaining. besides it's kind of too late now and I'll post whatever I want so long as its not offensive to anyone.

tejana 11-17-2003 04:00 PM

but will you post in the right thread from now on? THAT was the point. People will see your zany witty pics in other threads, i promise!

orboxity 11-17-2003 04:02 PM

er....no i'll post where ever i feel like posting

tejana 11-17-2003 04:06 PM

i was being nice. don't get pissy over it.

The Notorious LOL 11-17-2003 04:07 PM

cool, so we can post whatever the hell pics we want in the family album now? I CANT WAIT!!!!! :cool:

orboxity 11-17-2003 04:08 PM

i'm not getting pissy, If i were to get pissy my threads would involve insults but they arent. i was just saying in a non threatening way that i'll post whever so long as i don't offend anyone...if that sounds pissy to you then I dunn what to say about that...certainly not sorry.

orboxity 11-17-2003 04:15 PM

and btw i'm not just choosing some random cheesy photo...I'm choosing photos that represent me and my personality...since I dont have many photos of myself....

Bob 11-17-2003 04:28 PM

not to sound obsessive, but your clogging the family album thread with pictures that do not belong in the family album both offends and annoys me, and it'd be cool if you didn't do that.

orboxity 11-17-2003 04:31 PM

well it offends you that i want to par take and post photos that best represent me since i dont have many photos of myself? I want to be a part of this thread, but i dont have many photos of myself what do you suggest I do? and I'm not clogging....and did you say this to any of the other people who also posted photos that werent pics of themselves...offended for the dumbest reason bob.

Echewta 11-17-2003 06:18 PM

:confused:

Randetica 11-17-2003 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by little j
i am part of the family.

if you get annoyed.
if randy gets annoyed.
ignore me.

but if i wanna post pics of my self here, i will.

it's the family album and not the little j and her crew album

also it sucks when other people post 50 pictures of them everyday
waste of space.

orboxity 11-17-2003 07:22 PM

is this directed to little j or is it directed towards me? er....

orboxity 11-17-2003 08:07 PM

er
i mean I know you quoted little j n all but I was just wondering if you were pissed cause of my photos too?

d'oh

I posted this as a new thread by mistake...sorry

kll 11-17-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bob
not to sound obsessive, but your clogging the family album thread with pictures that do not belong in the family album both offends and annoys me, and it'd be cool if you didn't do that.
thank you, bob.

kll 11-17-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by orboxity
i'm not getting pissy, If i were to get pissy my threads would involve insults but they arent. i was just saying in a non threatening way that i'll post whever so long as i don't offend anyone...if that sounds pissy to you then I dunn what to say about that...certainly not sorry.
have you met mcardis yet? i think y'all would be great friends.

HEIRESS 11-17-2003 08:57 PM

Quote:

well it offends you that i want to par take and post photos that best represent me since i dont have many photos of myself? I want to be a part of this thread, but i dont have many photos of myself what do you suggest I do? and I'm not clogging....and did you say this to any of the other people who also posted photos that werent pics of themselves...offended for the dumbest reason bob.
if you dont have photos of yourself then boo hoo hoo

the other people who posted not-theme pictures were yelled at and most of them only posted one not numerously annoying ones so it wasnt such a big broo-ha-ha

really your pictures wouldnt even fit into the genius thread because they are just plain stupid

you are posting too many and since you say you are doing so because they "represent your personality" pictorially then that makes it even more retarded

we dont give a shit that you dont have a picture and we dont wanna see you posting meaningless random pictures in this thread to make up for it

please refrain from shittin on my thread anymore

thank you

Randetica 11-17-2003 09:06 PM

Quote:

er
i mean I know you quoted little j n all but I was just wondering if you were pissed cause of my photos too?

d'oh

I posted this as a new thread by mistake...sorry

i didnt even realise your pictures

tejana 11-17-2003 09:12 PM

the hawtness that is HEIRESS

Wiggum, Ralph 11-17-2003 09:26 PM

Everybody needs a glass of water today.
To chase the hate away.

Why's everybody bein' so bitchy lately? I think a lot of you take yourselves too seriously. Go masturbate or do a shot or something. Take the edge off.

tejana 11-17-2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wiggum, Ralph

Why's everybody bein' so bitchy lately? I think a lot of you take yourselves too seriously. Go masturbate or do a shot or something. Take the edge off.

why do you ask, ralphie? is orboxity YOUR alias?

cmon, we try to treat all morons equally.

Wiggum, Ralph 11-17-2003 10:04 PM

Please, I thought I deserved more credit than that.

But it's just really bothered me lately how people here are so quick to pile it on and gang up on somebody. If it happened to any of you in real life, you'd all start crying like the whiney baby bitches that you are.

No offense ;)

tejana 11-17-2003 10:06 PM

i'm proud to be a whiney baby bitch. but let's keep that discussion in the beastie-free forum, okey dokey?

Bob 11-17-2003 10:11 PM

an excuse to do a shot is an excuse!

*shoots*

*scores*

Sarky Devotchka 11-17-2003 11:06 PM

hilarious

Echewta 11-17-2003 11:07 PM