Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

camo 11-15-2008 11:59 AM

Re: The Family Album

mikizee's right she's a girl and a fine specimen of one too even though she'll try to convince you otherwise.

Bob 11-15-2008 12:39 PM

is there some kind of russhie secret picture club or something, what's going on here

camo 11-15-2008 01:17 PM

I photoshopped some images for her. Safe to say that there wasn't much to do on the images.

She won't put them up though.

Myu-to 11-15-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 1631594)
is there some kind of russhie secret picture club or something, what's going on here

Nope, but apparently russhie is such a convincing tranny that he has fooled mikizee and camo.

milleson 11-15-2008 08:14 PM

I demand that Mute post a photo.

Pronto. Just to get things back on track.

Edit: A photo of himself.

Schmeltz 11-15-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikizee (Post 1631523)
You haven't been to South Australia yet, my friend. We don't mix with tobacco here. I have smoked weed in other states and yes, its very average compared to SA stuff. Here its half the price and 3 times as good, if not more.

You shall see soon. When you heading over here anyways?

Hmmm, I dunno. I'm kind of divided about what to do next. I was thinking of heading up to Airlie Beach/the Whitsundays, since I can apparently find work there very easily and I'm starting to tire of the expense and commotion of big cities. A friend of mine (also Canadian) wants me to head down to Melbourne with her, but it's finally starting to get warm so I think I want to stay up north for now.

Rest assured I'll be heading your direction eventually though. Especially if you have all the good weed. I haven't had a decent smoke in weeks. :mad:

mikizee 11-15-2008 11:26 PM

Yeah I won't build it up any more except to say I've a fair bit of experience in this area so i have a very informed opinion which has been more than backed up from every interstate/overseas visitor I've met.

You'll see..... yooouuuu'lllll seee....*crackles evil laugh*

Seriously, come down here, you'll like the place.

russhie 11-16-2008 03:59 AM

Yeah, I'm a dude. Sure. Whatever floats your boat.

Knuckles 11-16-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 1631594)

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe she posted a picture once and took it down really quick. I remember someone else doing that once.

I really do like when regulars post pics of themselves. Not just for photoshop material either. I enjoy putting a face to a post.

camo 11-17-2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles (Post 1631796)
I enjoy putting a face to a post.

Me too, now we need one of you. I have an itchy trigger/photoshop finger (y)

russhie 11-17-2008 06:36 AM

I've described myself a few times. Blue eyed brunette. Average height, average weight. Absolutely nothing special.

I think I like being somewhat anonymous here - unlike regular conversations, people are going to form an opinion of me based on the things I say, as opposed to how I look. It's a nice change.

na§tee 11-17-2008 08:47 AM

but why send your photograph to only a select group of people? if you want to be anonymous, why not be 100% anonymous?

i understand pinging it to camo to get his leet photoshopping skillz but mikizee is a different beast altogether. i stress beast. i josh, michael, i JOSH! ;)

p.s. it is blatantly obvious from their reactions (and they are not men to mince their words) you are not average in the slightest, ha. why do people make assumptions based on how you look? probably because you are rather beautiful. or maybe you have a swastika tattooed on your forehead. or a shaved head. or something. they make people make assumptions.

Myu-to 11-17-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milleson (Post 1631643)
I demand that Mute post a photo.

Pronto. Just to get things back on track.

Edit: A photo of himself.

Hahahahaha...

You know me all too well.:D

I was very tired...

Knuckles 11-17-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russhie (Post 1631888)
I think I like being somewhat anonymous here - unlike regular conversations, people are going to form an opinion of me based on the things I say, as opposed to how I look. It's a nice change.

I can understand that. I'll just picture you as Punky Brewster.

Here's a recent one of me and the famn damily.

rirv 11-17-2008 01:16 PM

Lex Diamonds 11-17-2008 01:20 PM

Me looking at this thread:

EELS UP INSIDE YA!

rirv 11-17-2008 01:22 PM

Who is your pouting boyfriend?

Lex Diamonds 11-17-2008 01:24 PM

Don't worry I rip the shit out of him for the pouts. He says he doesn't do it on purpose but shit looks gay as fuck.

rirv 11-17-2008 01:30 PM

Looks like he wants to give you a kiss.

Knuckles 11-17-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1631975)
Me looking at this thread:

EELS UP INSIDE YA!

sweet shirt padster (y)

and please slap your pouting friend

Lex Diamonds 11-17-2008 01:51 PM

lol, I will. (y)

Bob 11-17-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee (Post 1631897)
but why send your photograph to only a select group of people? if you want to be anonymous, why not be 100% anonymous?

i understand pinging it to camo to get his leet photoshopping skillz but mikizee is a different beast altogether. i stress beast. i josh, michael, i JOSH! ;)

i thought it was beef

Lex Diamonds 11-17-2008 04:39 PM

milleson 11-17-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myu-to (Post 1631917)
Hahahahaha...

You know me all too well.:D

I was very tired...

You have some very blue eyes, sir.

beastieangel01 11-17-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1632052)

sweet shirt (y)

Myu-to 11-17-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

sweet mug.(y)

Matt 11-18-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

sweet hat (y)

Lex Diamonds 11-18-2008 02:19 AM

in chronological order

sweet boobs
sweet chrome dome
sweet matt

russhie 11-18-2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee (Post 1631897)

p.s. it is blatantly obvious from their reactions (and they are not men to mince their words) you are not average in the slightest, ha. why do people make assumptions based on how you look? probably because you are rather beautiful. or maybe you have a swastika tattooed on your forehead. or a shaved head. or something. they make people make assumptions.

mikizee is on my msn list, so he has seen my bitty little profile pictures. I've never sent him a picture. Most Aussies from the board are/have been on my list at some point, so it's not like I've gone out of my way to select men from this place to send photos to.

People will always make up their own minds about the way I look, I don't have to agree. Now people have gone on about it, everyone's going to think I'm some stunner who bleats about how ugly she is but ahhhh really she isn't! Which is not the case. Some people find me attractive, others don't. I think I'm average and I'll leave it at that.

mikizee 11-18-2008 04:15 AM

Yeah she won't send me a pic no matter how much i plead.

*insert beast-in-pants joke here*