Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

beastieangel01 02-16-2009 01:28 PM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles (Post 1648255)

DILF!

ToucanSpam 02-16-2009 01:33 PM

Don't cry, Padster. It's just the internet. You can say or do anything you want, including pretending that you're from South Central Los Angeles despite the fact that you're white. If you ever took this little song and dance of yours on the road, you'd get the shit beat out of you for being a white trash dipshit.

By the way, the people you think are douches here are infinitely smarter and funnier than you. I'm glad they've been dishing out some e-burns your way because you whine like a little child when people pick you, throwing curses and threats around like it's going out of style. You love to dish it out on these people and yet when it comes your way you lash out without a second thought. It's extremely predictable and it keeps getting funnier.

ericlee 02-16-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1648194)
That goes without saying. Even a peon like yourself should know that.

And eric I tire of your plebeian toilet humour. Either say something worthwhile or stop trying to communicate with me. Surely you have some other lower class children you could be playing with?

stfu, faggot. I'm obviously onto something or else you wouldn't sit there and dance around.

DandyFop 02-16-2009 03:29 PM

Daaaamn, Dilf is right! Knuckles has that kind of beard that makes my knees weak. Feel free to tell the wife.

Oh, I did a show at the Improv. Yeah that's right, I'm legit, bitches.

Dave Attell went up a few people after me. Fucking awesome.

Waus 02-16-2009 03:38 PM

post vidz plz dandy

DandyFop 02-16-2009 04:14 PM

They don't let anybody record video :/

Dorothy Wood 02-16-2009 04:18 PM

do you do any jokes about your boobies?

Lex Diamonds 02-16-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648264)
Don't cry, Padster. It's just the internet. You can say or do anything you want, including pretending that you're from South Central Los Angeles despite the fact that you're white. If you ever took this little song and dance of yours on the road, you'd get the shit beat out of you for being a white trash dipshit.

By the way, the people you think are douches here are infinitely smarter and funnier than you. I'm glad they've been dishing out some e-burns your way because you whine like a little child when people pick you, throwing curses and threats around like it's going out of style. You love to dish it out on these people and yet when it comes your way you lash out without a second thought. It's extremely predictable and it keeps getting funnier.

And you were posting pictures of bait just hours earlier. Aint irony a bitch? You're not good enough at this shit so just leave it, tubby.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1648278)
stfu, faggot. I'm obviously onto something or else you wouldn't sit there and dance around.

How exactly does one "sit there and dance around"? And how the fuck is that what I'm doing, ever? You're a weird one.

Lex Diamonds 02-16-2009 04:20 PM

Oh and LOL at the idea of me taking a "song and dance" on the road. I don't even get what that means but it's funny as hell. :D

Lex Diamonds 02-16-2009 04:23 PM

Sorry, I got one more. Toucan is giving me gold here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648264)
You can say or do anything you want, including pretending that you're from South Central Los Angeles despite the fact that you're white.

^ contender for most racist comment of 2009.

ToucanSpam 02-16-2009 05:19 PM

You're a complete moron. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving that once again. Go back to listening to NAS and thinking you're white hot shit. You're not witty, you're just a piece of shit with a keyboard.

TurdBerglar 02-16-2009 05:20 PM

what the fuck is going on here

ericlee 02-16-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles (Post 1648255)

Trying to get some writing done in my office but I'm finding myself sucked into the black hole of the BBMB.

And Camo, those two guys were the bullies in the movie A Christmas Story.

For some reason I didn't recognize you at all.

Must be the hair.

Documad 02-16-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop (Post 1648305)

WOW!!! I'm impressed. That's the coolest thing I've seen in ages.

And Knuckles looks fantastic and is wearing the perfect shirt for his current job.

Dorothy Wood 02-16-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar (Post 1648344)
what the fuck is going on here

a pissing contest.

toucan seems to think that only black people live in south central LA. but then he also tried to burn paddy by telling him to listen to Nas. but Nas is an east coast rapper. so, I don't know.

everyone is upset about padster's age, and are very concerned that he isn't doing his school work.

eric keeps talking about the war and poop. and dicks. and fags. and pride...and fishing.

padster's being padstery.

dandy and knuckles are just showing off!

ericlee 02-16-2009 07:16 PM

Haha. Well said.

Don't forget that I'm talking about wiggers too.

Lex Diamonds 02-16-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648342)
You're a complete moron. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving that once again. Go back to listening to NAS and thinking you're white hot shit. You're not witty, you're just a piece of shit with a keyboard.

Weak even for ToucanSperm*.

*This word has more wit than your entire post.

Lyman Zerga 02-17-2009 12:03 AM

yeah toucan give up, youre nothing but a joke and seems like you will stuck on that level all your life

maybe your mum respects you but thats about it
and you could actually read this if you didnt have me on ignore
rofl

Dorothy Wood 02-17-2009 12:15 AM

I cannot stop laughing.

Lyman Zerga 02-17-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1648427)

I cannot stop laughing.

god, i need this pure art tattooed all over my body (y)

ericlee 02-17-2009 12:19 AM

that's great! Haha.

ToucanSpam 02-17-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1648427)

I cannot stop laughing.

Well done.

beastieboysbaby 02-17-2009 12:40 AM

her bangs are so cute..i'm jealous :o

ToucanSpam 02-17-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1648423)
yeah toucan give up, youre nothing but a joke and seems like you will stuck on that level all your life

maybe your mum respects you but thats about it
and you could actually read this if you didnt have me on ignore
rofl

You're projecting so hard you could run a power point presentation.

I'm in an MA program at a great university, plenty of friends, and good job prospects. I've got a fantastic life.

You seem you think the internet is equal to the real world. Maybe you should get out more often, maybe find a real life friend. I pity you most of all. You're pretty much the only turd on this board who is idiotic enough to suck up to Padster. Good luck with your pathetic, one dimensional, unfulfilled life.

I'm done with this board. It's packed to the gills with mouth breathers and delusional psychotics.

Dorothy Wood 02-17-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648437)
Well done.

make no mistake, I'm making fun of you just as much as I am of him. OF ALL OF YOU, MUWHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(lb)(lb)(lb)

TurdBerglar 02-17-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648441)

I'm in an MA program at a great university, plenty of friends, and good job prospects. I've got a fantastic life.

You seem you think the internet is equal to the real world. Maybe you should get out more often, maybe find a real life friend. I pity you most of all. You're pretty much the only turd on this board who is idiotic enough to suck up to Padster. Good luck with your pathetic, one dimensional, unfulfilled life.

I'm done with this board. It's packed to the gills with mouth breathers and delusional psychotics.

nah

we just don't take ourselves so seriously

Lyman Zerga 02-17-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1648441)

haha youre jealousy is great! you know i remember when you wanted me to be your internet girlfriend till you would find a girl in real, haha!

but i would never make fun of that cause that would be kinda rude, oh wait i just did! and thats what a mentally ill loser like you deserves

yet you also liked paddy when you thought you could get some of his respect but he probably got a bit nicer to you so it would hurt twice as hard when he started with the insults again and now you got all bitter and try to own him only cause you were too stupid to realize what was going on

and do us all a favor and stay away for real this time

Dorothy Wood 02-17-2009 01:15 AM

annnnd, back to the topic at hand, that is, family photos....

I've got rod blagojevich bangs, somebunny give me a haircut. k thnx

Lex Diamonds 02-17-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1648445)
haha youre jealousy is great! you know i remember when you wanted me to be your internet girlfriend till you would find a girl in real, haha!

but i would never make fun of that cause that would be kinda rude, oh wait i just did! and thats what a mentally ill loser like you deserves

yet you also liked paddy when you thought you could get some of his respect but he probably got a bit nicer to you so it would hurt twice as hard when he started with the insults again and now you got all bitter and try to own him only cause you were too stupid to realize what was going on

and do us all a favor and stay away for real this time

LOL, damn. Shit just got real!

*breathes through mouth*

Lex Diamonds 02-17-2009 07:00 AM

ps
Nice turd pic. That is all plz carry on.