Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

fonky pizza 11-01-2011 03:57 AM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1776402)
Lose your time?? Just because we couldn't even call each other and I did not have internet on my phone anymore, except the hostel's wi-fi, should I be the one to blame?! We didn't set a time or an hour to meet. Just because it didn't work out, it's not my fault. I did nothing. Get over yourself. Seriously, if anyone on this board read the PM's you sent to me, they would know you are a weirdo. (n)I did nothing and the guy sent me weird PM's about me being mean. I tried calling you, it didn't work out, you tried calling me it didn't work out, just get over yourself.

It's all bs, you've been pulling my leg the whole time. I am not a guy and you know it.

as me being a weirdo, you did everything you could to make me look like a weirdo for your own geek enjoyment. (n)

miss soul fire 11-01-2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonky pizza (Post 1776403)
It's all bs, you've been pulling my leg the whole time. I am not a guy and you know it.

as me being a weirdo, you did everything you could to make me look like a weirdo for your own geek enjoyment. (n)

I don't know you. I never talked to you before you wanted to meet me. I thought you were a guy. Sorry for that. I tried to reach you and your phone didn't work. You tried to call me and my phone didn't work. How come this is my fault? And how come someone can be so mad at someone they don't even know and who did nothing? This is definitely not normal. By acting that way, it's normal anybody thinks you are creepy, and I'm not the only person who thinks that. It just didn't work out. Get over yourself. I feel sorry for you. :(. You can say I'm the worst person in the world (for doing nothing), I don't really mind. Coming from someone like you, that's just nothing. I'm done.

This person keeps sending me offensive PM's and I don't reply to her messages. And she keeps sending me messages. If this is not creepy than I don't know what is.

fonky pizza's messages:

"who's the culprit? Should i be the one to blame? I didn't do anything! get over yourself!

when you're done testing this pattern on people, just let me know..."

"Congratulations:("

"Your ass smells like soup! (+) :/"

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You suck not coming to meet me, too bad for you, that is the meeting I planned in Paris:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262769160430650
Vernissage for an expo about games/toys, but most of all, I am there

I hope the motherfucking brasilian phone n° is expensiveless cause obviously I tried to call, but couldn't reach a shit, next time send me a number from Bolivia GODDDAMMMMMMMMMM"

Were you in love with me or something? I'm glad I didn't meet you. I would be afraid of you.

*rests her case*

venusvenus123 11-01-2011 05:29 AM

Woah. Nasty! :(

((((Miss Soul Fire))))

fonky pizza 11-01-2011 05:51 AM

why don't you post my pm about Mr Horror?

Maybe this shit got me all nutz and paranoid on the internet.

How cool is that?

ps: rue de Crimée is not rue du crime, i'm sorry for your french:(

Randetica 11-01-2011 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonky pizza (Post 1776409)
why don't you post my pm about Mr Horror?

Maybe this shit got me all nutz and paranoid on the internet.

How cool is that?

ps: rue de Crimée is not rue du crime, i'm sorry for your french:(

then get off the internet

fonky pizza 11-01-2011 06:17 AM

Hey, sorry. I couldnt call you either. I dont know why you are do mad.
I coulndt see your messafe. I keftcreal early and i got here a while ago...
But you seemed way too mad at me for nothing...

cause this is regular Miss Soul Fire?

keyboard problem?

I don't know if I got to laugh or cry...I am tired lately and so it happens I cry but in general I laugh! I feel you are the one not laughing with me anymore and you really have bad feelings toward me now.

Lex Diamonds 11-01-2011 06:55 AM

Yo can we like, get all this shit deleted? It's really put a downer on things, I'd rather people had their fucked up stalker mental breakdowns away from the public forum and just stick to posting pictures of goats and cannons and shit in here.

Thanks in advance Minton.

Adam 11-01-2011 08:01 AM

^No to web censorship, these cats are adults, it's the interwebs, it's a forum I see no need for delete.

I neglected to call Fern when I was in NYC a couple of years ago - time flew by and I felt bad. It was a thing that happened, or didn't. Not sure what else to say about that.

Lex Diamonds 11-01-2011 08:06 AM

What the shit are you babbling about? It's not censorship, it's getting these weird cunts out of my sight. There's a difference.

Adam 11-01-2011 08:10 AM

cen·sor·ship/ˈsensərˌSHip/
Noun:
  • The practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.
  • Getting weird cunts out of my sight

venusvenus123 11-01-2011 09:04 AM

Can we delete the ugly people from the Family Album while we're at it?

I'm finding the images offensive.

Helvete 11-01-2011 09:19 AM

wtf is this shit!

miss soul fire 11-01-2011 10:06 AM

Haha. I was joking, moron! At least I speak more than 2 languages...:)

miss soul fire 11-01-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venusvenus123 (Post 1776406)
Woah. Nasty! :(

((((Miss Soul Fire))))

Hihi. How crazy is that. I'm just glad this did not work out. I feel like I'm washing dirty clothes over the internet. This is a true example of how much in danger we are when we meet some people over the internet. I can be an amazing experience or a real creepy one. I'm glad I just had the first one.;)

This girl is definitely in love with me. I mean. I never thought it would happen but that's just way too creepy. Even her noticed that...

Aannnnd off.:)

miss soul fire 11-01-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1776419)
What the shit are you babbling about? It's not censorship, it's getting these weird cunts out of my sight. There's a difference.

Like you never had an internet fight in your life.

The weird cunt is her, not me. She started, I just defended myself, but at this point, trying to defend myself has become creepy too because this has become very very weird to me already. Some weirdo tries to meet you over the internet, for some reason it doesn't work out and this creepy person keeps sending you offensive PM's without you replying to them and then this person starts offending you over the board without you doing anything, what would you do?

For funky pizza. Try to understand this whole thing, you very smart person who speaks all languages in the world so well.:)

Já que vc fala um português tão bom, tente entender isso! Sua filha da puta.hahahahaha! Idiota, louca, doida varrida. Pare de me mandar mensagens. Você é caso para camisa de força ou de um pai de santo ou coisa do gênero. Vc fala coisas sem sentido o tempo todo. Como levar a sério uma criatura como vc, hein?! Sei não. Tá precisando se cuidar numa clínica, hein, filhote!:) Tenho pena de vc, viu. Muita dó mesmo.

fonky pizza 11-01-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1776435)
Like you never had an internet fight in your life.

The weird cunt is her, not me. She started, I just defended myself, but at this point, trying to defend myself has become creepy too because this has become very very weird to me already. Some weirdo tries to meet you over the internet, for some reason it doesn't work out and this creepy person keeps sending you offensive PM's without you replying to them and then this person starts offending you over the board without you doing anything, what would you do?

For funky pizza. Try to understand this whole thing, you very smart person who speaks all languages in the world so well.:)

Já que vc fala um português tão bom, tente entender isso! Sua filha da puta.hahahahaha! Idiota, louca, doida varrida. Pare de me mandar mensagens. Você é caso para camisa de força ou de um pai de santo ou coisa do gênero. Vc fala coisas sem sentido o tempo todo. Como levar a sério uma criatura como vc, hein?! Sei não. Tá precisando se cuidar numa clínica, hein, filhote!:) Tenho pena de vc, viu. Muita dó mesmo.

euh, je trouve ça légèrement exagéré...

Helvete 11-01-2011 11:27 AM

Well this is pretty weird. I think Pizza needs to post pictures, seeing as this is the family album. And to see if she's hot, crazy people aren't hot.

camo 11-01-2011 12:30 PM

ToucanSpam 11-01-2011 01:04 PM

I actually agree with Padster on this. I don't see why any of this needs to be aired out in the Family Album. No offense miss soul fire, but I think it's wrong to post PMs you receive under the pretense of privacy. With that being said, I don't blame you for being upset about this.

DandyFop 11-01-2011 02:10 PM

OMG BOARD DRAMA!!!!!!! It's like the old days guys, embrace it!

Brik@Brak 11-01-2011 02:32 PM

I'm Fonky Pizza #1 fan
She's beautiful!!!

checkyourprez 11-01-2011 04:00 PM

first off funky pizza we need a pic.

secondly make a catfight thread in beastie free and continue to claw away.

rirv 11-02-2011 03:00 AM

venusvenus123 11-02-2011 06:29 AM

Haha, brilliant.

fonky pizza 11-02-2011 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brik@Brak (Post 1776454)
I'm Fonky Pizza #1 fan
She's beautiful!!!

Thanks Brikou!:D You are awesome!

fonky pizza 11-02-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rirv (Post 1776493)

Haha! sorry for the wait guys, HOT pics coming soon:D

fonky pizza 11-02-2011 07:04 AM

SHAZAM ERA
[IMG][/IMG]

Before a show this year!

fonky pizza 11-02-2011 07:13 AM

With my band after the show:D

When I cut my hair!
[IMG][/IMG]

Last but not least: You can see me on video! Just buy if you didn't already AWESOME I F*CKIN SHOT THAT DVD:D(y)

There's a pic of me doing Shazam in this thread too(2005)

Lex Diamonds 11-02-2011 08:32 AM

Helvete 11-02-2011 11:51 AM

What? Who is Neil Harris?