Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie Boys Live (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   UK fans! ICA London! (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=54996)

timmie 08-15-2005 07:20 AM

UK fans! ICA London!

ICA London, Sure Shot, Ch-check it out & Interview before the show scroll to music videos!!! oh I can see me!!!

dave790 08-15-2005 07:56 AM

Re: UK fans! ICA London!

cheers mate (y)

neilmedler 08-16-2005 06:55 AM

Ahhhh.............Memories

Btw - They have been there a while. I'm sure I have pointed them out before.
Has anyone seen any other videos from that gig? All i've found are those vids and the BBC sound recording (a few songs didn't make the cut).

(y)

dave790 08-16-2005 07:14 AM

Hey does that sound recording (the BBC thing) have Right Right Now Now, Triple Trouble and Time to Get Ill on? Cos I got an apparent promo of that gig, but it was exactly the sme as the broadcast. I was pissed there weren;t no Triple Trouble ect!

neilmedler 08-16-2005 07:29 AM

Nope. i bought a promo CD as well, and it's exactly the same as the BBC broadcast.

Parkey 08-16-2005 08:10 AM

I think we need to launch a concerted e-mail attack on MTV to get the gig and interviews aired...

neilmedler 08-16-2005 11:45 AM

I'm up for that! Any chance they'd have the Wembley gig from December as well. I have a promotional poster for it and it has the MTV2 logo in the corner. Surely they have something. :confused:

:D (y)

dave790 08-16-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilmedler
Nope. i bought a promo CD as well, and it's exactly the same as the BBC broadcast.

Damn! Does your's have a BBc thing on or anything? Although mine's a picture disc and looks quite official, there's absolutely no sleeve...i think it may just be a done up copy.

I had in mind something which had the whole gig on...was disappointed when it was exactly the same as the recording I made on tape! Oh well...sounds better on CD I guess.

neilmedler 08-16-2005 03:29 PM

Sounds like I've got the same one. A yellowish coloured label by any chance? The songs aren't even split up! Poorly done, but as you say, the artwork is nice. Made my own sleeve!

(y)

timmie 08-16-2005 04:28 PM

I know this has been up here before! but the interview is new'ish!!! as I also mentioned before, speaking to the camera man, he said that it was going to be aired in the States???!!!???......but obviously not!! I hope the boys put that on the new dvd! as it was an exclusive gig promoting the new album!!

midzi 08-17-2005 11:58 AM

I can't watch it.

This message showed up:experiencing technical difficulties

Does anyone have the same problem or is it just me?

boys_beastie 08-17-2005 12:54 PM

i hope they show all the pre-show interview footage on the dvd lol. from the manchester gig for no reason :D then i could be on it ^.^

timmie 08-17-2005 05:49 PM

Theres no problem watching it, it must be your pc midzi! go to www.microsoft.com & update windows & office!!! do this a few times to get updates!!!!. Then try the site again! just give your system an upgrade.

midzi 08-18-2005 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmie
Theres no problem watching it, it must be your pc midzi! go to www.microsoft.com & update windows & office!!! do this a few times to get updates!!!!. Then try the site again! just give your system an upgrade.

Thanks. :)

It's strange because I have my pc updated automatically.

I already had windows media player 10, but I installed it once again and it worked.

Unfortunately, I have already seen this interview.