Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   General Beastie Boys Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Beastie Boys - Istanbul (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=78257)

Zaknafein 03-25-2007 12:35 PM

Beastie Boys - Istanbul

Hi everyone i'm fan of beastie boys like you. They are coming here Istanbul in June. But same day i have uni. exam:( heeey mike adrock and mca i cant see your live performance:( pls come here, turkey again :(

You can also talk about the festival ( Efespilsen One Love ) in Turkey, Istanbul in this thread

Justin 03-25-2007 03:51 PM

Re: Beastie Boys - Istanbul

The beastie boys are obviously more important than your little uni exam!

MIKEtotheD 03-25-2007 04:03 PM

Come on dude!
Be rebellious!
Like Justin said, The Beastie Boys are obviously more important.
(y)

Zaknafein 03-26-2007 01:42 PM

u cant understand tihs exam isnt a little uni exam. if i pass this exam i am gonig to uni. if i do perfectly maybe i'll be a doctor maybe engineer like this.

Beastie boys are the most important of course but this exam is my life. my lifew or beastie boys.. hmmm ermm. BEASTİE BOYS :P

Pootytang 03-26-2007 01:56 PM

(lb) Check it. This is what you do. Skip the Uniexam and go see the Beastie Boys live. Then 3 years down the road, once you are homeless and at the end of your rope, write a script about the crazy ass time you skipped your uniexam for a beastie boys concert and then submit it to a movie studio and try to get it filmed.

kleptomaniac 03-26-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pootytang
(lb) Check it. This is what you do. Skip the Uniexam and go see the Beastie Boys live. Then 3 years down the road, once you are homeless and at the end of your rope, write a script about the crazy ass time you skipped your uniexam for a beastie boys concert and then submit it to a movie studio and try to get it filmed.

you could get hornblower to direct it! ;)

MIKEtotheD 03-26-2007 09:23 PM

Haha that would be sick.
Awesome; I Fuckin' Skipped That Exam And Now I'm A Hobo.
:cool:

midzi 03-27-2007 03:00 AM

I guess the exam will not be in the evening, right? The Beastie Boys will probably not play during the day so you can still go.:)
Unless you live in a different city than Istanbul.

AndILoveMike! 03-27-2007 09:50 AM

god, what a shame.
i could eat a shit at yr place.
pooty has alwais the best ideas.
i would suggest u something, but dunnow what.

Zaknafein 03-29-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midzi
I guess the exam will not be in the evening, right? The Beastie Boys will probably not play during the day so you can still go.:)
Unless you live in a different city than Istanbul.

u r right but i live in different city. :(

Zaknafein 03-29-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pootytang

:D (y)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-29-2007 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEtotheD
Haha that would be sick.
Awesome; I Fuckin' Skipped That Exam And Now I'm A Hobo.
:cool:

I think that was the funniest sentance I've ever seen on this messege board. Thats signature worthy. (y) I'd pay to see that movie. Kinda like Harold and Kumar go to white castle. Lol, we can get the Beasties to be the special guests.

Why havent we made a movie that has the Beasties in it yet? All us BBMBer's should ban together and make a movie. I can see it now - the fights and things backstage. it would be magic.

MIKEtotheD 03-29-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
I think that was the funniest sentance I've ever seen on this messege board. Thats signature worthy. (y) I'd pay to see that movie. Kinda like Harold and Kumar go to white castle. Lol, we can get the Beasties to be the special guests.

Why havent we made a movie that has the Beasties in it yet? All us BBMBer's should ban together and make a movie. I can see it now - the fights and things backstage. it would be magic.

Hahahaha thanks. (y)
We should actually do that. :cool:
It would be the new Star Wars!

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-29-2007 02:13 PM

We should! haha a new star wars? that would be dope. I like the Harold and Kumar idea though. Like, skipping out on taking your final so you can get to the show and you have to go through all these obstacles, and in the end somehow, you meet them. its a good idea. I think the bboys need to be in a movie.

MIKEtotheD 03-29-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

We should! haha a new star wars? that would be dope. I like the Harold and Kumar idea though. Like, skipping out on taking your final so you can get to the show and you have to go through all these obstacles, and in the end somehow, you meet them. its a good idea. I think the bboys need to be in a movie.

Haha maybe not the new Star Wars, but we'd need to throw in a few lightsabers or something of that nature. (y)
That would seriously be the sickest movie ever.
Especially with us like directing it and shit. :cool:
I think it's the greatest idea ever. (y)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-29-2007 02:23 PM

I think im gonna go to film school just so I can learn to direct. I'll be sure to incorperate the Beasties into every one of my movies. Kinda like Kevin Smith, make sure that thier in there in some way. I'll just have them as extra's or something in every movie.

Make sure thier always dressed up as jedi's and carrying lightsabers. Lol. How sweet would the three of them look as Jedi's? I think Yauch would look BA as a Jedi.

MIKEtotheD 03-29-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

I think im gonna go to film school just so I can learn to direct. I'll be sure to incorperate the Beasties into every one of my movies. Kinda like Kevin Smith, make sure that thier in there in some way. I'll just have them as extra's or something in every movie.

Make sure thier always dressed up as jedi's and carrying lightsabers. Lol. How sweet would the three of them look as Jedi's? I think Yauch would look BA as a Jedi.

Lol nice.
I'll take all the highschool courses I can take about stuff like that next year.
Haha they'd just be like chillin' in all your movies. (y)

That would be amazing!
They would look so kick-ass.
Yauch would definately look super bad-ass as a Jedi. :cool:

All of the sudden, I want to go Jedi-suit shopping. (!)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-29-2007 07:58 PM

I dont even know who you are but I dont care! Take all those courses and we'll unite to make kickass films!
I'll just have them as random extra's - like Horovitz'll walk up and be like "yo homes you got the time?" and then walk off. Or there'll be a fight scene in the street and the beasties will be sitting in the background then Yauch will chuck a fish!
I'll have Mike kicking it at a gym looking all sexy and then I'll do this close up of him and he'll smile and then it'll go back to the story. haha.
Complete randomness.

I just want to get that robe and a lightsaber and walk around like that. Who wouldnt want to do that?

MIKEtotheD 03-29-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

I dont even know who you are but I dont care! Take all those courses and we'll unite to make kickass films!
I'll just have them as random extra's - like Horovitz'll walk up and be like "yo homes you got the time?" and then walk off. Or there'll be a fight scene in the street and the beasties will be sitting in the background then Yauch will chuck a fish!
I'll have Mike kicking it at a gym looking all sexy and then I'll do this close up of him and he'll smile and then it'll go back to the story. haha.
Complete randomness.

I just want to get that robe and a lightsaber and walk around like that. Who wouldnt want to do that?

Haha.
I'm Shelby *hi shelby* and I'm addicted to the Beastie Boys. :D
I'm the dumb kid with the blue hair in Toronto on the extras on AIFST. :cool:
We shall definately make kickass films.
When Horovitz says that, someone should be like "IT'S TIME TO GET ILL!"
Haha, it should be a massively giant, smelly fish.
Haha all he does is smile and it goes back? :p
Hahaha that's the randomest shit ever!
Seriously, who in their right mind wouldn't want to dress up as a Jedi for no reason? :eek:

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-29-2007 09:52 PM

Are we at an AA meeting or something? "Hello im Shelby and im addicted to the Beastie boys."
"HELLO SHELBY!!!"
thats great stuff. Was it REAL blue hair?? Im getting mine dyed blue tomarrow. My god I love everything that your typing so much. Haha someone comes up to H and asks him the time and he's all "ITS TIME TO GET ILL!!!" haha thats BA. A massive smelly fish. ITS JENIUS! (yes I do know how to spell that, its all part of the joke peoples) Mike D's like goldfish, all he does is smileback. yes its random! much like we've turned this thread. thats the point - it fits them so well!!
I'd love to dress up as a Jedi for no good reason.

Btw, hockey kicks ass. Tis my favorite sport!
You should PM me, so we can stop filling this thread with nonsense. Lol. Mintons gonna close it if we keep this up. Plus everyones gonna jack our ideas. :D

MIKEtotheD 03-30-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Are we at an AA meeting or something? "Hello im Shelby and im addicted to the Beastie boys."
"HELLO SHELBY!!!"
thats great stuff. Was it REAL blue hair?? Im getting mine dyed blue tomarrow. My god I love everything that your typing so much. Haha someone comes up to H and asks him the time and he's all "ITS TIME TO GET ILL!!!" haha thats BA. A massive smelly fish. ITS JENIUS! (yes I do know how to spell that, its all part of the joke peoples) Mike D's like goldfish, all he does is smileback. yes its random! much like we've turned this thread. thats the point - it fits them so well!!
I'd love to dress up as a Jedi for no good reason.

Btw, hockey kicks ass. Tis my favorite sport!
You should PM me, so we can stop filling this thread with nonsense. Lol. Mintons gonna close it if we keep this up. Plus everyones gonna jack our ideas. :D

Haha I took your advice and pm'ed you instead.
The nonsense is indeed the best part of this thread though. :cool:

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 03-30-2007 02:52 PM

Indeed, i think the Beasties would condone the nonsense.

MIKEtotheD 03-30-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Indeed, i think the Beasties would condone the nonsense.

Haha I think so too. (y)