Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Auton 08-15-2006 01:58 PM

Re: The Family Album

*overload*

beastiegirrl101 08-15-2006 02:02 PM

why don't boys smile in pictures more?

monkey 08-15-2006 02:05 PM

you're a goodlookin boy norcen. but your pics are eerily reminiscent of jim

beastiegirrl101 08-15-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcen
I don't think I have a great of a smile so I either don't smile or cover it up with effects.

your face lights up when you smile. So, do it more.

monkey 08-15-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcen
Jim? Profjim? How so?

he used to post pics in the very same style as yours. i really dont wanna go through this entire thread looking for them but if i stumble upon one, i'll let you know. but you do have a nice smile, like natalie says.

DandyFop 08-15-2006 06:07 PM

yes, profjim, agreed, yes yes

HOTWIFE 08-15-2006 06:37 PM

my old avatar pic. I need a new one.

g-mile7 08-15-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAdrock
It's not like he's telling her he wants to sleep with her or anything. I don't care. I'm secure in myself and our relationship. What's the big problem? :confused:

4reel though worry bout yourselves your not being affected why care my word! Jenny is nice lookin though:)

zorra_chiflada 08-15-2006 07:10 PM

yeah, just don't see joe saying something like that to an attractive female board member. or boomin. or dr. deaf. or any other male counterpart from a board couple.

SobaViolence 08-15-2006 07:13 PM

touché

zorra_chiflada 08-15-2006 07:15 PM

um

g-mile7 08-15-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
yeah, just don't see joe saying something like that to an attractive female board member. or boomin. or dr. deaf. or any other male counterpart from a board couple.

Due in part that Def is married and U and Cosmo would not want or allow this while queen doesnt care. Besides better he says this 2, as the qutoe I hate goes, "internet" people then in real life. I just wish I was in the postion most y'all in! :)

g-mile7 08-15-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
why don't boys smile in pictures more?

Girls dont want a nice guy;thus, the illusion of not being as such. Some do by frowing others with an "online" persona;)

QueenAdrock 08-15-2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
Besides better he says this 2, as the qutoe I hate goes, "internet" people then in real life.

Fo' serious. I don't care who he comments about in internet life, because in real life the man's whipped. :cool:

befsquire 08-15-2006 11:04 PM

for me, it is about how other people on the board may perceive comments. (did i spell perceive right? i've been drinking tonight.) and if i were to do the same, it's how others and bobby would perceive it. to me, it just isn't worth it.

that, and i'm insecure as a motherfucker. always have been, always will be. sure, i'd like a compliment now and then (who wouldn't?), but since the dr is on the board, no one would compliment me anyway if i did post a pic, so i don't.

NOT THAT I'M FISHING!!!!

it's just everyone needs to hear something nice, no matter what it is.

congrats to you, diana, for being a better woman than i could ever be. :)

DroppinScience 08-15-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

That's only because you guys aren't polyamorous like me, Diana and GEA are. :p

jennyb 08-15-2006 11:35 PM

Wow! I got props from g-mile! :eek: Thank you. :) I spoke with QA about this earlier, I don't think I need to get into this debate. There seems to be enough drama around here these days. All I know is Droppin's visiting her soon and I can't wait for all the barf-a-liciously gross happy couple details from these two.(y)

cosmo105 08-16-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

or boomin.

yeah. i don't think he wants to die.

g-mile7 08-16-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
yeah. i don't think he wants to die.

haha right on point!

g-mile7 08-16-2006 12:43 AM

I show u love all the time Beth U know its all in good Ashton/Demi fun;). And your welcome Miss Jenny:)

na§tee 08-16-2006 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAdrock
It's not like he's telling her he wants to sleep with her or anything. I don't care. I'm secure in myself and our relationship. What's the big problem? :confused:

um. we were only taking the piss. don't get all defensive, like!

p.s. norcen, you have a lovely bit of face-age.

QueenAdrock 08-16-2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
um. we were only taking the piss. don't get all defensive, like!

I try not to, but it gets annoying when people jump on him when he's just harmlessly flirting. I harmlessly flirt too, so it's really no big deal.

I just wish people would stop saying stuff to him, is all.

zorra_chiflada 08-16-2006 08:22 AM

na§tee 08-16-2006 08:28 AM

qa, if you really don't care then you shouldn't care if people are harmlessly taking the piss out of his harmless flirting, no? anyway, i came here for a reason -

hey droppin!

do you want to come to mine and stroke my ipod?

i can get some sebadoh on the go and a bottle of fine bordeaux, er, popped if you can make the 15 thousand mile journey to scotland.

YOU WOULD DO IT IF YOU LOVED ME!

btw, you have a really nice head.

:cool:

she's joking, she's joking! lolz. lmao. hohoho etc etc!

ampm 08-16-2006 08:30 AM

Quote:

Oh, they are. They're just smart enough not to say it here.

icy manipulator 08-16-2006 08:35 AM

Bored

the satisfied look which can only be achieved after eating a big mac

zorra_chiflada 08-16-2006 08:36 AM

haha. you work at dominoes?
those pizzas fucking suck man.

QueenAdrock 08-16-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
qa, if you really don't care then you shouldn't care if people are harmlessly taking the piss out of his harmless flirting, no?

Naw, I don't care if he flirts. I do care if people get on his case about it. And if they're harmless like you, teasing him about me withholding stuff from him, sure. But the people who act like it's a sin for him to flirt when he's girlfriend's on the board need to realize it's not like that.

I mean, it's not the first time people have said stuff to him about it either. Though I do truly appreciate the sentiment behind them saying things (they believe it'll hurt me), it's unnecessary. So, thanks but no thanks. :)

na§tee 08-16-2006 08:41 AM

zorra, i love your top! very pretty.
icy, i like dominoes pizza. i prefer them to pizza hut - the dips are awesome, and they always have decent guest pizzas. last one i tried was the chicken fajita one which was YUM!

zorra_chiflada 08-16-2006 08:43 AM

i made it