Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

venusvenus123 01-10-2007 05:53 AM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otis Driftwood
I can't help being overequipped... :p
I'm dead certain I posted a pic on page sixhundred-something. Plus, you ever look at http://www.frappr.com/bbmb ? Add yourself, girlie! :D

done!

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 06:30 AM

Now you gone done ruined my eyevision, goddamnit! I'ma Stevie Wonder now :cool: ....

avignon 01-10-2007 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres Zount
I didn't do it I swear! :mad:

Who the hell did? I demand the story behind this.

Pres Zount 01-10-2007 07:05 AM

She came home from work today at it was just there. She is always getting rough-housed by puppies and dogs so it must've been one of them

icy manipulator 01-10-2007 10:05 AM

wow, otis doesn't really look like otis driftwood. just looks like a hardcore german. actually for some reason i think all germans look like micheal ballack these days

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icy manipulator
wow, otis doesn't really look like otis driftwood. just looks like a hardcore german. actually for some reason i think all germans look like micheal ballack these days

I'd get more booty if I looked like Otis.
That f***er Ballsack got his start with my team (Kaiserslautern) in our championship-season in 98 but he chose to follow the money in what I consider typical east german fashion rather quickly, even joining the despicable Bayern Munich, the filth of the earth.

icy manipulator 01-10-2007 10:22 AM

he's a fucking waste of space at chelsea. only thing he's good for is getting carded. werder bremen are a better team anyway. fuck i wish they knocked out barca.

fuck i need to check out germany one day

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

he's a fucking waste of space at chelsea. only thing he's good for is getting carded. werder bremen are a better team anyway.

No doubt about that, most people like Bremen better and they play a much more attractive game. Bayern has all the success-fans, more than any other club here. Shit, their club has more members than Kaiserslautern has inhabitants! Bayern fans are total losers but think they are the shit cause their team always wins because it's the richest...
Anyway, besides the beer I don't see to many reasons to visit Germany. But I don't get OLDE WORLDE charm, being a European for so long...:cool:

monkey 01-10-2007 10:36 AM

so is anyone else worried that pres beats zorra and blames puppies for it?

:p massage the bruise to dissipate it if it dont hurt too much

QueenAdrock 01-10-2007 10:54 AM

Funny story, my friend was wrestling with his ex-girlfriend a few years back, just normal roughhousing. Well, she tripped over him and fell on the coffee table and gave herself a TERRIBLE shiner. Her friends then started asking her "OMG what happened?" And she said "Well, Ben and I were just playing around..." and they replied with "HE DID THIS TO YOU?" "No! I fell!" "You fell? Yeah right." "No! Really. I mean, I did it to myself. It's my fault." "WHAT?! It's NEVER your fault!"

ahahaha they were mad at him for a while because they didn't believe her

icy manipulator 01-10-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

No doubt about that, most people like Bremen better and they play a much more attractive game. Bayern has all the success-fans, more than any other club here. Shit, their club has more members than Kaiserslautern has inhabitants! Bayern fans are total losers but think they are the shit cause their team always wins because it's the richest...
Anyway, besides the beer I don't see to many reasons to visit Germany. But I don't get OLDE WORLDE charm, being a European for so long...:cool:

hahah. i'm not even a beer drinker anyway, Becks tastes like shit :p
part of the Contiki tour i want to do has a couple of days in berlin. i guess it'd be pretty sweet but there's alot more cities on the tour that i'm much more keen on. the best thing i can see happening in germany is hiring some sweet german car and pushing it to the limit on the autobahn (y)

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 11:02 AM

Dude, you better be careful. I know thsi guy who worked for some car rental company near the Frankfurt airport. When some American came and rented a Porsche they sent a car after him, like 15 minutes after he left. 90% of the customers were speeding like crazy, then they were scared shitless, pulled over and just tried to calm down, often unable to drive anymore.... :D
Plus, it's f***ing addictive, better than carrying two guns around. Lol.

icy manipulator 01-10-2007 11:13 AM

dude, i work for domino's, and a courier company that delivers between brisbane and the gold coast. i drive 2000km's a week. company cars are the fastest cars in the world :D but yeah, i see your point. inertia is the best feeling in the world. in the right car it's better than sex :cool:

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 11:19 AM

I always feel a deep regret at having to telll a girl to stop bjing me at 200 klicks per hour...

icy manipulator 01-10-2007 11:30 AM

"so kids, the lesson here is speeding and blowjobs dont mix"

i've never over 180 in a car. i should save up and hire an SLR for the day in germany (y)

i have been 307 on a bike, but it's just not the same. an uber fast german beast on the autobahn while cranking that Schumacher would be so much more exciting

Otis Driftwood 01-10-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

"so kids, the lesson here is speeding and blowjobs dont mix"

i've never over 180 in a car. i should save up and hire an SLR for the day in germany (y)

i have been 307 on a bike, but it's just not the same. an uber fast german beast on the autobahn while cranking that Schumacher would be so much more exciting

Dude, you must have giant leg muscles to cycle this fast... ;-)
I been doing over 250 in rental cars, mostly BMWs a couple of times. My old VW doesn't do more than 180...:( Beware, though, that some cars come equipped with a "Tempomat" which reigns in the engine at a certain speed (mostly in newer cars).

skinnybutphat 01-10-2007 01:26 PM

I think LOL looks like my brother.

Randetica 01-10-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Me on the left with Didi, the 40 yr old death punk on the right.

:rolleyes: i mean (y)

beastieangel01 01-10-2007 10:21 PM

red dye fell on to my head.

befsquire 01-10-2007 10:23 PM

and dirt fell on your mirror?

:D

the red looks fantastic.

beastieangel01 01-10-2007 10:29 PM

haha yes, I'm moving out of this place and no deposit and everyone sucks so I'm leaving it dirty ahaha.

and thanks. It was half red half blonde but the blonde was "eh" and I loved the red for some reason. So I said "turn the blonde parts in to red too!" and voila.

It's supposed to fade to a big more vibrant red. but yeah. Thanks :)

befsquire 01-10-2007 10:32 PM

i had mine red when the dr and i got married. it looked great, but then i realized that during the winter when i'm paler, it wouldn't look very good on me. :(

i just tell the stylist to cut my hair with extra sass, since i'm not getting it from my color.

ToucanSpam 01-10-2007 10:37 PM

The red hair looks cool, no lies!

QueenAdrock 01-10-2007 11:39 PM

Pretty! I love dark hair with red in it. Or like Cosmo's where it's got blue peeking out. I don't like blonde highlights on very dark hair because it always ends up looking zebra-like to me.

Good color choice!

jennyb 01-11-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres Zount
She came home from work today at it was just there. She is always getting rough-housed by puppies and dogs so it must've been one of them

Likely story Pres. Did she fall down the stairs on her way home too? She's a fearless headstrong woman and you're going to have to deal with that. :)

The red hair color is damn HOT by the way. (y)

avignon 01-11-2007 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey
so is anyone else worried that pres beats zorra and blames puppies for it?

:p massage the bruise to dissipate it if it dont hurt too much

No, I think that Pres is actually a violent woman-abusing puppy in real life. Like some kind of terrior or something grouchy like that.

Otis Driftwood 01-11-2007 04:09 AM

I hear ya. For example, is skinny but phat the guy on the upper left or upper right? :confused:

na§tee 01-11-2007 04:14 AM

i think pres is more of a havanese puppy myself, but that's just me. i do not know if havenese pups box or not. maybe they do!

crys, it looks gorgeous! i can't pull off red, methinks, but your skin and colouring suits it perfectly! bravo! (y)

avignon 01-11-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
i think pres is more of a havanese puppy myself, but that's just me. i do not know if havenese pups box or not. maybe they do!

^Pres

beastieangel01 01-11-2007 11:47 AM

thanks all :)

except underage. no one cares what you think anyway.

I kid, I kid