Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

beastieangel01 01-17-2007 12:29 PM

Re: The Family Album

cookie does look especially fanastic in that photo.

but Otis, man, so vulgar. At least fluff it up a bit like you have growing feelings for cookie, instead of just throwing out a comment in regards to your cock.

ericlee 01-17-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01

but Otis, man, so vulgar. At least fluff it up a bit like you have growing feelings for cookie, instead of just throwing out a comment in regards to your cock.

What? My hen always runs around the house too, breaking things.

ericka 01-17-2007 12:38 PM

ive been mia for the past few years, and i cant believe this thread is alive and kicking. AMAzing!

(y)

paul jones 01-17-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericka
ive been mia for the past few years, and i cant believe this thread is alive and kicking. AMAzing!

(y)

hey you!(y)

Otis Driftwood 01-18-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01
cookie does look especially fanastic in that photo.

I'm too honest, it'll be my doom someday. I clean up when I leave...

na§tee 01-18-2007 01:31 PM

i HAD to share this with you guys...

i came home from work today and my flatmate was like "have you seen what's downstairs?" come and have a look, you'll LOL...

LOL!

he is touring amerikkka with his band next month (which, btw, i am totally going to make some of youse go to so he can give you presents/you can touch someone who can touch me) and he has to go round your country is the fucking CRUNKMOBILE! yes, he looks a bit retarded there cos he's throwing shapes.

yes, that's right. LIL JON'S mini tour van! they are with the same record company - TVT. fucking. hilarious. it looks alright in the dark but BOOYAH when the flash went off we were like "yikes. colour!"

they're just a bunch of nerdy white boys playing guitar music from the highlands of scotland. apparently their driver got a lot of really bizarre looks whilst driving around brixton. LOLz. i want to go!

kll 01-18-2007 01:39 PM

he's adorable!

SobaViolence 01-18-2007 01:51 PM

you don't hear enough from the east side boys.

*tear*

Knuckles 01-18-2007 03:07 PM

Oh that is sooooooooooo sweet!

na§tee 01-18-2007 03:38 PM

thanks! (like i have anything to do with it, lolz) he is quite adorable. although he does look unnervingly like a little ghey kiddie who's just gone to the van to ask for sweeties.

forgot to add that of course he wouldn't be sleeping in that in america. it's for getting to the venue from the hotel and vice versa and picking up isht. he'll have a proper sexy thing with, um, beds, and stuff for the super long haul shit. but any skidding aboot as a band to interviews or photoshoots or what not will be in this, i reckon.

scott tells me he can get me crumpjuice! apparently there's loads in TVT's london offices. crumpjuice! i thought it was a joke. but apparently it's real.. it's an energy drink.
LIL JON'S ENERGY DRINK!

i'll sell this van to the person who wants it. case of magners. it's yours. outside my door!

Pres Zount 01-18-2007 05:55 PM

I would be so embarrassed to be seen in that thing. Does it play extremely loud music when it drives?

kll 01-18-2007 06:12 PM

i wondered what the horn sounds like... a Lil Jon "Oookayyy" as the horn would be great.

little j 01-18-2007 09:26 PM

bored bored bored

man i need a hair cut

Knuckles 01-19-2007 09:03 AM

sure you want to stab her in the eye...

JobDDT 01-19-2007 09:13 AM

I know this may be somewhat off topic, but HEIRESS looks almost exactly like this YouTube user.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...heorderofofof2

mikizee 01-19-2007 11:38 AM

not really

icy manipulator 01-19-2007 11:53 AM

Re: i HAD to share this with you guys...

Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee

pic of the year!

YEAHHHHH!

Genocide Tulips 01-19-2007 12:30 PM

Ah, drunk photo taking.

Otis Driftwood 01-19-2007 12:35 PM

You're drunk very early in the morning. Have a nice day! (y)

Genocide Tulips 01-19-2007 12:47 PM

Being drunk during the day is the best time.

beastiegirrl101 01-19-2007 12:53 PM

kirsten dunst.

abcdefz 01-19-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Tom Cruise's little brother.

drizl 01-19-2007 02:19 PM

haha

Yorkshire~Rose 01-19-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide Tulips

This is a nice picture of you. You remind me of Patricia Arquette in it.

drizl 01-19-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide Tulips

Ah, drunk photo taking.

that girl to your left looks like a girl i know from scottsdale???

drizl 01-19-2007 02:55 PM

nastee, sorry, i cant make the funny-s, your friend is one lucky bastard. if there was any ride, that i would want my band (i dont have one, but if i did) to tour around the country in, it would HAVE to be that one. holy shit, i am going to keep an eye out.

Bob 01-19-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

i came home from work today and my flatmate was like "have you seen what's downstairs?" come and have a look, you'll LOL...

LOL!

he is touring amerikkka with his band next month (which, btw, i am totally going to make some of youse go to so he can give you presents/you can touch someone who can touch me) and he has to go round your country is the fucking CRUNKMOBILE! yes, he looks a bit retarded there cos he's throwing shapes.

rowsdower!

kleptomaniac 01-19-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAL

Too dark to see the pinstripes :(

oooooh TAL in a suit = hot :cool:

i approve! :D

M.C. Guevera 01-19-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
rowsdower!

He does kinda looks like Troy McGreggor.

na§tee 01-19-2007 06:52 PM

bob, i don't understand your comment :( plz elaborate kthanx. please don't let it be mean.

EDIT: hay! i urban dictionary-ed it and this is what it said:

Quote:

A fat, hairy, mustachioed, bearded, drunk, furry, ugly, and extremely unappealing Canadian, often found pouring liquer into his truck in order to make it start. Often accompanied by a small, giddy creature named Troy McGreggor, whom he shares a simple barter aggrement in which Troy washes Rosdowers mulleted, curly, hockey hair and cuts his crusty, green and yellow, fungusy toenails, and exchange Rowsdower takes him on tours throughout rural Canadian where Troy and he attempt to find treasures, and occassionally pick fights with local cultists, who once ruled this land, well, one acre for about a week, nobody really knew
:mad: that is really not cool man. he doesn't look like a hick at all. he is purposely looking like a twat because he's standing next to LIL JON'S FUCKING TOUR VAN THAT HE HAS TO LIVE IN FOR 2 MONTHS. don't make me remove those links :mad: :mad: i honestly thought you were a nice guy. that is sad.

a-z, well, he is a ghey so maybe he genuinely is, hahah!

drizl, where you live? i'll send you some tour dates.

kll, i lol-ed at the horn "okaaaaaayyyy" idea. i'll check it out.

i love the pictures but i really, REALLY regret not using the BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE I HAVE IN MY FRIDGE AND POSING WITH IT in, perhaps, a "lil jon and video ho" pose with scott. it would have been totally hilarious. i am super gutted i didn't have the entrepreneurial spirit to post that.