Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Ally Al 04-26-2006 09:02 AM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmute rhyme
Thanks for the kind words. Not trying to brag, but his art teacher says the same thing. He seems to have a knack for a lot of things, so for now we are just letting him be a kid. And yes, I have a storage bin full of his "crafts".(y)

hold up, he did the face painting himself ? wow, artistic and ultra co-ordinated (y)

g-mile7 04-26-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmute rhyme
Thanks for the kind words. Not trying to brag, but his art teacher says the same thing. He seems to have a knack for a lot of things, so for now we are just letting him be a kid. And yes, I have a storage bin full of his "crafts".(y)

HOLD ON TO THAT!I know I am upset to this day that my pops threw away what he thought was "trash" (since it was moving day) and ended up being art in terms of paintings and poems from when I was in 4-6th grade....as someone who claims to be an artist in terms of music and lyrics make sure to hold on to those. Priceless and even he blows up CHA-CHING:D but no doubt man those kind words=truth.

g-mile7 04-26-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
Looks like your man from the original Dawn of the Dead............ Rifle and all.................

Tigh tight!:) Kid's hardcore.

Sarky Devotchka 04-27-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SobaViolence
my lord...great legs. if i was at one of those hipster/rock joints you attend, i would give you a firm, respectful smack on the bum.

gorgeous.

oh, my, thank you.

beastieangel01 04-27-2006 01:05 PM

I was late on the easter train

P of R 04-27-2006 01:07 PM

Oh my! (y)

TurdBerglar 04-27-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01
I was late on the easter train

well the cabose is always a little behind the rest

Auton 04-27-2006 01:31 PM

hahaha

beastieangel01 04-27-2006 01:38 PM

I was about to photoshop a pancake on my head, but nevermind now! :mad:

TurdBerglar 04-27-2006 01:43 PM

my trouser snake likes to feed on bunnies

sab0tage 04-27-2006 01:47 PM

a man who hasn't had a cigarette for 53 hours!!

beastieangel01 04-27-2006 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
my trouser snake likes to feed on bunnies

I fart on trouser snakes.

TurdBerglar 04-27-2006 01:58 PM

HOT!

mickill 04-27-2006 02:39 PM

Somebody's camera is obviously lacking the red eye reduction feature.

sab0tage 04-27-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill
Somebody's camera is obviously lacking the red eye reduction feature.

HAHAHA I added those in with 'paint' to try and show my pain:D

paul jones 04-27-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sab0tage
a man who hasn't had a cigarette for 53 hours!!

that's exactly what happens

na§tee 05-12-2006 05:44 PM

bleh!

two weeks this friday, exactly, i went out and took a shatload of pics that i fully intended to show you all the day after! well, that idea sorted died, but they are ready and uploaded to photobucket so i thought i would still retain a two weeks ago attitude and post them here!

okay so er.. two weeks ago we all got very drunk. here i am with the manfriend. yes, i know it's all about the eyebrows with him. my face isn't this fat in real life. honest. i was sort of gurning as we say in this country and the shutter speed was slow [hence blurring]. anyway, i thought it was sorta a cute pic regardless of the faux plumpness of face:

we waited for aaaggges and agggess to get into our old university union which plays crap music [theme night on friday is titled "cheesey pop!"] but you can get a vodka&coke for 60p! HOLLAH! look at the total chavs/neds in front of us, ugh. anyway we managed to skip the queue [primal scream were playing that night so hence the wait] much to the unified hatred of everyone else.

me pre getting so pissed that i almost dumped my boyfriend on the way home. you can tell that's one too many pints o'cider as i forgot to put the flash on.

na§tee 05-12-2006 05:47 PM

no one here yet??

i couldn't be arsed to post the others of me looking sorta pale and ill so i don't know what to do with my fortnight's worth of back catalogue. i guess y'all should see me OUT-EMO-ING echewta [see emo thread in sureshots!] cos i waited this freakin long to do it, some people should at least see the EMO FOREHEAD WRINKLEZ.

HEIRESS 05-12-2006 06:11 PM

crazy your hair looks almost blonderly in those pics!

prettypretty o'course though

Nomen Nescio 05-12-2006 06:23 PM

From last winter sometime..

Nomen Nescio 05-12-2006 06:43 PM

Alright and here's one more - Me and a buddy stop for a kodak moment.

Nomen Nescio 05-12-2006 08:06 PM

I'm the motherfucker in the pictures I just posted. Name's Ben, nice to meet you. I don't post here much so you probably don't "know" me. I'm more of a reader here.

Nomen Nescio 05-12-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Nilsson
Fair enough, I just thought you might be a name change or something. Greetings.

Well no but when I signed up I was going for some anonymity. Nomen Nescio, abbreviated to N.N., is used to signify an anonymous or non-specific person. The literal translation is "I don't know (his) name".

befsquire 05-12-2006 08:27 PM

so i posted this on the temp board, but now that people will be here, i'll post it here. it's the only vacation photo of new orleans with me in it. the silver mimes made me stand there. the one held a fake gun on me.

HEIRESS 05-13-2006 09:59 AM

THASSACREEPYPHOTOBETHHHHHHHHH

we had a ninja party awhile ago
my brother took this as an opportunity to dangle over our fence and do some artwork with the local crosswalk sign

Nomen Nescio 05-13-2006 10:11 AM

That's some funny ass shit. You never know when a Ninja will be crossing the road.

alexandra 05-13-2006 01:34 PM

:)

---

ballz.

monkey 05-13-2006 04:37 PM

i put this on dandy's board too!

zorra_chiflada 05-13-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandra
:)

---

ballz.

that is fucking awesome as hell! (y)

drizl 05-13-2006 07:07 PM

i have always seen this post, and checked it out, but never contributed...so, here i am:) illegitimate family member. bastard son of the red headed step daughter. druncle driz.

that was me last year in utah...i lived up on that mountain, awww the memories:rolleyes:

AND WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED ON A MOUNTAIN, AND THERE WILL BE FLUTES PLAYING, AND YOU WONT BE INVITED!