Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie Boys Live (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When are the Beastie Boys coming to [insert city]? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=22610)

Aidan Ralph 09-25-2004 05:11 PM

Re: When are the Beastie Boys coming to Ireland?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murtapalooza
Come on guys... Come to Ireland... I'll even spot you guys a pint of Guinness!

Rennes, Manchester, London, Berlin, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Munich, Basel and Milan are all very nice places I'm sure, but the Guinness just ain't the same.

If you can't find it, it's at 53 degrees North, 8 degrees West according to our friends in the CIA (http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/ei.html)

Come on - you know you want to!

I've been into this band since I was 13. Now I'm 19! Is it too much to ask that they swing by Dublin on their way to the rest of europe, i.e. Britain? I wouldn't have thought so but... :confused:

Bacdafucup 09-26-2004 05:19 AM

Re: When are the Beastie Boys coming to [insert city]?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacdafucup
so are these all the dates or will more be anounced? if they dont come to vienna i'll search each one of em down and pimp-slap the shit out of them :eek:

im for real though if the vienna tour date doesnt get released this week im starting to hunt them on sunday :cool:

Murtapalooza 09-27-2004 09:50 AM

You're 19? Jaysus - I feel soooo old on the BB site.

I'm 31... Been a fan since 85/86... I remember missing them back in 95 and thinking: "Ah sure, they'll be back again soon"...

HOW FREAKIN' NAIVE WAS I????

Blue Nun 09-27-2004 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murtapalooza
You're 19? Jaysus - I feel soooo old on the BB site.

I'm 31... Been a fan since 85/86...

You feel old! I'm, um... well you say I'm thirty something and I should be slackin'... yeah, that's it ;) :D I think it's great how the fan base includes the long-timers like us and new, young fans. And when you're at a show, every single one of them is on their feet shakin' it.

bartosz 09-28-2004 10:30 AM

i am from poland and i am waiting for beastie boys for few yeras.....i am begging come to warsaw...it is capital of poland

eVincent 09-28-2004 05:08 PM

stuckin tha mid-west
how about a kansas or missouri date.............please

klownsta 09-29-2004 01:16 AM

Re: When are the Beastie Boys coming to Perth?

Fellow aussies has anyone heard the rumour that the beastie boys will be touring as part of the Big Day Out festival ?
Is this true admin ? Though Im sure u cant tell me :P
How f--king cool would that be though ey.
And it was previously stated that they might be here in Feb which is when it is.

sdumin 09-29-2004 05:28 PM

still waiting for Las Vegas...

saml 09-30-2004 01:18 PM

Scandinavia?

Fastman 09-30-2004 11:24 PM

Glasgow???

Aidan Ralph 10-01-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Nun
You feel old! I'm, um... well you say I'm thirty something and I should be slackin'... yeah, that's it ;) :D I think it's great how the fan base includes the long-timers like us and new, young fans. And when you're at a show, every single one of them is on their feet shakin' it.

I may be still young, but after being at over 20 concerts since I was 13 it feels like a lifetime waiting to see the Beastie Boys! And any band that gets me moving when I see them playing on t.v. are bound to be absolutely bitchin when you get to see them for real! If I don't get to see the Beasties this time around part of me is gonna die inside! I hope they're reading this actually... :)

DJ3Com 10-10-2004 03:31 PM

When are the B-Boys hittin' Indy?
:confused:

Roper 10-11-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ3Com
When are the B-Boys hittin' Indy?
:confused:

For the love of all that is good in this world, they better come here!

nikkiwawa 10-12-2004 06:31 AM

They came to my city (Philadelphia) last night and they rocked out hardcore! It was the best show. They definitely showed us mad love. And, of course, we showed them love, in return :D

~nikki~

Blue Nun 10-12-2004 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roper
For the love of all that is good in this world, they better come here!

It's not a bad drive to Chicago. Catch the show there, don't be disappointed.

snowman 10-13-2004 11:38 AM

Any news on Charlotte NC??

Roper 10-13-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Nun
It's not a bad drive to Chicago. Catch the show there, don't be disappointed.

I was planning on it, and my friend and his brother got great tickets without telling a bunch of us. Now there is no lower level seating left! I might end up having to drive some place far away, but who cares?

Blue Nun 10-13-2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

I was planning on it, and my friend and his brother got great tickets without telling a bunch of us. Now there is no lower level seating left! I might end up having to drive some place far away, but who cares?

Madison, WI tickets are all GA, check and see if there's any left. Small venue too, which will be nice.

Blue Nun 10-13-2004 12:39 PM

Quote:

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33924 Unless you prefer lower bowl over being on the floor, which I can understand.

paulb 10-15-2004 12:36 PM

any more North American dates coming up after Feb 05 after BDO? Im killin to see them again!

Aidan Ralph 10-17-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan Ralph
I may be still young, but after being at over 20 concerts since I was 13 it feels like a lifetime waiting to see the Beastie Boys! And any band that gets me moving when I see them playing on t.v. are bound to be absolutely bitchin when you get to see them for real! If I don't get to see the Beasties this time around part of me is gonna die inside! I hope they're reading this actually... :)

i'm getting desperate at this stage; having to quote myself and whatnot... I have one question: Is this the last of the tour announcments or is there still hope for wee old Ireland? :(

tpk 10-17-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan Ralph
i'm getting desperate at this stage; having to quote myself and whatnot... I have one question: Is this the last of the tour announcments or is there still hope for wee old Ireland? :(

unfortunately i don't have a definite answer to that question. sorry.

tpk 10-17-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulb
any more North American dates coming up after Feb 05 after BDO? Im killin to see them again!

nothing scheduled now. i'm thinking they might want to wind down after 6 months of touring, no?

b-grrrlie 10-17-2004 04:00 PM

I think I'm gonna cry soon.....

Fastman 10-17-2004 08:13 PM

Glasgow 4th December!!
very impressed and very happy!!

:) :) :) :)

bunnymirror 10-17-2004 09:46 PM

Hey when's the next New York show?

danielladrock24 10-19-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnymirror
Hey when's the next New York show?

November 12th babby.. Nassau Colliseum

viola 10-21-2004 07:03 PM

At last, my prayers have been answered. BEASTIE BOYS PLAYING THEIR OWN CONCERT IN SYDNEY ON JAN 28TH. This almost completes my wish list of classic bands I wanna see live. The last one is Patti Smith, but I don't think she'll be coming to Sydney in the near future.

lesdrew8 10-25-2004 09:09 AM

It appears that the tour has been set and St. Louis is not included. The Beastie Boys have come to St. Louis every time they toured; why not this year, after making us wait all these years, after the tour was cancelled after the last album? I wrote to Contemporary Productions, the local company who books acts in this area & asked them what their problem is. Many acts skip this city in favor of Chicago and Detroit. We have a lot of good venues here; we should be given the consideration that Detroit gets. Please don't be like all the other acts that overlook the dedicated fans here like me!

happy.ness 10-26-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpk
nothing scheduled now. i'm thinking they might want to wind down after 6 months of touring, no?

So I guess... they won't go To PARIS??????
How come? :mad: