Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually cool (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=84560)

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:38 PM

Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1540250)
Man you should see the new fallout boy tat I got on my ass.

Pic goes in Family Album right now, Mister!!!

ericlee 12-09-2007 04:39 PM

Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540251)
i have no idea what any of the other bands you're talking about in this thread are. this is a perfect example. ive heard of fallout boy but not of the other two.
now if i saw a really neato looking shirt for one of these bands, i would not get it. not only because they probably suck, but because i dont even know what the sing.

He's
like that Lardass dude from Stand by Me with a guitar.

I can imagine him spewin right into the audience during a guitar solo and starting a chain reaction of spewage. That would be brutal. I would keep the shirt that I wore to that show and wear it every day and never wash it. (y)

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardnox71 (Post 1540254)
Yes, yes, yes, for Godsakes YES!!! I understand all of that. I'm just bored right now and I'm talking shit.

Seriously, though, here's what I got. You are extremely annoyed with the fact that these dizzy little girls are running around wearing the exact same shit that you want to wear but can't because you wouldn't be caught dead in something that could possibly get you wrongfully I.D.'d as a 'dizzy'.

Not to be mean but you are 21 years old. There has got to be more important shit going on in your life.

a) hey im bored right now too! so im posting on the internet about something i experienced today! i thought people here could somewhat relate. i guess i was wrong.

b) you're pretty spot on with that middle paragraph there

c)there's more important shit going on in my life, but none of you give a shit. i thought someone on this particular forum might have some kind of interest in something that related to run-dmc. i could discuss some of the more important things going on in my life right now, but i'd probably catch even MORE shit for that. everyone here seems to have some negative shit to say about ANYTHING i say. and at least half the shit i post that everyone complains about, if anyone else posted the exact same thing, you'd actually discuss the topic and not just bash the poster.

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:46 PM

The rattle is out of the pram, repeat, the rattle is out of the pram.

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1540257)
He's
like that Lardass dude from Stand by Me with a guitar.

jaysus that's a big man

you know theres actually a band that part of their show is vomiting on people? the lead singer picks a lady out of the crowd to come up on stage, and then vomits all over her. that's classy.

Audio. 12-09-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540239)
learn to read. my problem isnt that i couldnt get one of these shirts. even if they had them in stock i woudlnt buy one now.

so..to avoid being known part of this poser trend you say they are..you don't buy the Run DMC shirt. huh. thats a mighty dilemma.:rolleyes:

just buy it. stop caring what people may think jeesh!

Kid Presentable 12-09-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1540241)
14... 13... 12...

Fucking oath. (y)

beastieboysbaby 12-09-2007 04:58 PM

hawthorne heights is like a screamo band or something.

one of the members died in his sleep not too long ago. :(

-T- 12-09-2007 05:00 PM

So how do you know these are "14" year old girls wearing these? Who's to say they are not older? Even so is there an age limit and who can be into Run DMC??

ToucanSpam 12-09-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Presentable (Post 1540263)
Fucking oath. (y)

Make them all stop. Please.

milleson 12-09-2007 05:01 PM

screamo band?

wtf.

Kid Presentable 12-09-2007 05:03 PM

WHY ISN'T SHE STUDYING? TOUGH LOVE DOESN'T WORK IF YOU ALL KEEP HER ON HERE!!!

trailerprincess 12-09-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -T- (Post 1540265)
So how do you know these are "14" year old girls wearing these? Who's to say they are not older? Even so is there an age limit and who can be into Run DMC??

I agree. I find this kind of ridiculous music snobbery just stupid.

Yetra Flam 12-09-2007 05:06 PM

It just sounds like you hate and are jealous of 14 year old girls. i know this because i'm the same.
let it go.

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Presentable (Post 1540271)
WHY ISN'T SHE STUDYING? TOUGH LOVE DOESN'T WORK IF YOU ALL KEEP HER ON HERE!!!

meh. if i wasnt here, id be wasting my time on a different forum. but this place is like cheers, even if everyone hates me (y)

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yetra Flam (Post 1540274)
It just sounds like you hate and are jealous of 14 year old girls. i know this because i'm the same.
let it go.

why am i jealous of 14 year old girls? my life is way better than that of a 14 year old. i get to do things most 14 year olds can only dream about, like drive, drink excessively, stay up at late as i want, and eat ice cream for breakfast.

-T- 12-09-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540276)
meh. if i wasnt here, id be wasting my time on a different forum. but this place is like cheers, even if everyone hates me (y)

Somebody has to be hated by the mass. Keeps things interesting.;)

Yetra Flam 12-09-2007 05:11 PM

well i'm only saying this because it's a familiar feeling, but it seems like there's a lot of resentment towards these 14 year old girls because of your negative experience as a teenager

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 05:15 PM

i dont have anything against teenage girls in particular. i really dislike small children too. i think anyone significantly younger than i am just annoys the piss out of me

-T- 12-09-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540277)
why am i jealous of 14 year old girls? my life is way better than that of a 14 year old. i get to do things most 14 year olds can only dream about, like drive, drink excessively, stay up at late as i want, and eat ice cream for breakfast.

Is that supoosed to be a good thing? lol

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 05:17 PM

isnt that what kids want to do? they're all like "i cant wait till im a growup so i can drive and dont have a bedtime!" arent they?

im just saying i enjoy life way more now than i ever did before, so theres hardly anything for me to be jealous of

Kid Presentable 12-09-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540276)

Whoa whoa, nobody hates you. We hate your threads.

Yetra Flam 12-09-2007 05:18 PM

you're jealous that they're wearing the cool shirts!

-T- 12-09-2007 05:19 PM

Maybe you want to be disciplined!

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 05:20 PM

yeah, you caught me. actually i just want a good spanking :(

The Notorious LOL 12-09-2007 06:26 PM

okay lets break this down:

Run-D.M.C.

* Released:March 27, 1984
* Last RIAA certification: Gold

King of Rock

* Released:January 15, 1985
* Last RIAA certification: Platinum

Raising Hell

* Released:1986
* Last RIAA certification: 3x Platinum

Tougher Than Leather

* Released:May 16, 1988
* Last RIAA certification: 2x Platinum

Back From Hell

* Released:October 16, 1990
* Last RIAA description: Gold

Down With the King

* Released:May 4, 1993
* Last RIAA description: Gold

7.5+ million albums sold = not your personal band

Also, by the time you were old enough to realize who RUN DMC are, they were pretty close to retirement.

Get the fuck over yourself

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 06:36 PM

you're right, they're not my personal band. i have nothing against anyone listening to them. if a 14 year old girl listens to them, good for her. 8 year olds? super. my issue is not that there are young girls listening to it. its that pretty much none of them do, yet they will wear something around that says they do. i WISH more people had the same taste in music as me, im not trying to stop anyone from listening to good music. i just want people who listen to shitty music to stay away from products that are meant to show appreciation of good music.

in related news, the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.

Jitters 12-09-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540309)
the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.

Things just keep getting worse... :(

cosmo105 12-09-2007 09:55 PM

LIFE IS ENDLESS PAIN

Bob 12-09-2007 09:57 PM

YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL

GOD