Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Boobies (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=16309)

likeOMG! 01-07-2005 08:54 AM

Re: Boobies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Crafty
the fuck are you calling a slut?

question: do you walk around with your tits hanging out and a bag over your head in real life?

little j 01-07-2005 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeOMG!
question: do you walk around with your tits hanging out and a bag over your head in real life?

why are you such a fucking bitch?
this is a thread for boobs.
why should she post her face?

you are the only person on here who doesn't compliment the board members. if you dont like what you see why say anything? you are just unkind..

likeOMG! 01-07-2005 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little j
why are you such a fucking bitch?
this is a thread for boobs.
why should she post her face?

you are the only person on here who doesn't compliment the board members. if you dont like what you see why say anything? you are just unkind..

suck my tit attention whore

P of R 01-07-2005 09:39 AM

That was unecessary. Please go away.

Rock 01-07-2005 09:44 AM

How can such a beatiful thread go so sour?

little j 01-07-2005 10:09 AM

what boobies? where?

little j 01-07-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae
Jess...I <3 you so much I made you a cake.

totally rad!

P of R 01-07-2005 10:15 AM

Mmmmm, cake.

ProfJIM 01-07-2005 12:05 PM

I got an idea skye: don't click it.

ProfJIM 01-07-2005 12:09 PM

Funny story about that; i stole this thread idea from somebody else while the board was down and we were all posting on a temp board. I just started a new one here.

ProfJIM 01-07-2005 12:20 PM

<3

mca47 01-07-2005 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae
Jess...I <3 you so much I made you a cake.

Mmmmmm! I want some of that!
I know i wouldn't be cutting into THAT cake either. Face first for this guy! :)

Rock 01-12-2005 07:35 AM

How did this thread end up at the bottom of the page???

That ain't right.

little j 01-12-2005 08:07 AM

bump

there are breasts in there somewhere...

utze 01-12-2005 01:09 PM

LOL - sure - i don´t like big boobs - coz mostly they hang around or you can wear them as scarf in winter!

and the fuckin´silicon-boobies are damn shit! don´t put in any plastic! (n)

Rock 01-12-2005 01:38 PM

I'm sure even the beatsies would appreciate a nice pair of bazongas.

little j 01-12-2005 01:47 PM

i appreciate my bazongas

monkey 01-12-2005 01:53 PM

i dont care what the beastie boys would think about a boobies thread

this is less about the boobies and more about the message in front of them. :p

p.s: if you dont like the thread, dont look in it. omg! well covered titties! someone call the internet police!

CrankItUp! 01-12-2005 02:18 PM

Any man that does'nt like tits fake or real isn't a real man . (y)

monkey 01-12-2005 02:21 PM

Re: i dont care what the beastie boys would think about a boobies thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by wints
And I think your blatant disregard for the band's opinions is fascinating - they pay for this board, and we're here because we're fans (well, most of us are, I guess). .

we are here cause we are fans, i agree. fans of the music. and in the sections called beastie free, we fans of the music express our other likes/dislikes/ boobies/whatever. i don't make my EVERY opinion based on what the beastie boys say about it. i do have a brain, and i intend to use it to form my own opinions on whether or not having people post pictures of their breasts is acceptable or not. i think it's funny. and i like it. and truthfully, i cant take most of the shit around here seriously anyway...

that's it. i cant be bothered to respond to this shit anymore. like many a wise men have said before me: less talk, more boobies.

cookiepuss 01-12-2005 02:23 PM

Yawn!quite frankly I'm sick of this thread too. but whatever. obviously if I truly cared about it dying I wouldn't have made this post, thus perpetuating its existence. :o

venusvenus123 01-12-2005 03:38 PM

Re: i dont care what the beastie boys would think about a boobies thread

Quote:

Nah, if I don't like a thread, I comment on it. There's so reason for me to stifle my opinion, or to be forced to avoid any area of this board. And I think your blatant disregard for the band's opinions is fascinating - they pay for this board, and we're here because we're fans (well, most of us are, I guess). Having said that, I don't think that people should be told not to post pictures of their body parts, if that's what they feel like doing. But I do think a discussion of a thread like this is much more interesting than looking at them.

this thread suddenly became interesting for a few minutes.

here's mine

RobMoney 01-12-2005 04:14 PM

Dear Wints,

S

T

F

U

Thank you,

RobMoney

funky49 01-12-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae
LOTR risk is the funnest game ever.

That's right. I said Funnest. WHAT?

Fo' real? I played something called Risk:Godstorm last Friday. It was aiiight.

RobMoney 01-12-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Oh, Rob. You make me laugh. You really think I'm going to 'shut the fuck up' just because you tell me to? Good try, though. Just keep right on following me around and posting in every thread I do. :D

Oh squints,...why don't you stop trying to lecture people on your high horse and go back to Beastie General and talk about which Beastie has the bestest lyrics or whatever it is you talk about.

This is the 2nd time you've accused me of stalking you, do it a 3rd time and I will take it personally. If I wanted to stalk someone you can be sure it would be someone with at least half a personality.

P.S. Why would someone of such high moral ground like you happen in to this thread anyway?

trésbienfem 01-12-2005 09:01 PM

the whole the beastie boys probably wouldn't like this thread if they saw it comment, perhaps that is true.

however, there is no rule stated anywhere that a thread like this cannot exist.

so, people will post what they wish within the rules. If you hate it so much, sure comment in the thread, but if you might as well go to admins about making such a rule. Although, most people wouldn't be happy campers about that. But hey, don't just whine. Do something about it if you really care that fucking much.

DipDipDive 01-12-2005 09:18 PM

Hey wints...

Remember when you almost had a crush on me because of my Tesh avatar?

That was funny.

I have no input whatsoever on the matter of the boobies.

:)

trésbienfem 01-12-2005 09:25 PM

don't mind the language on my part. It's just irritating how much people complain on this board but do nothing about it. I think it may relate to my irritation within politics.

Those who don't vote but still complain about the system. Maybe if you voted....

although it's not a voting system here, I'm sure you get what I mean. Maybe.

or maybe I'm just crazy :)

Documad 01-12-2005 10:04 PM

WTF -- I choked when that forum page showed that Wints was the last poster in a photo thread called "Boobies". Now that I'm in, I don't know what is more surprising to me: that there is a thread called Boobies, or that it has 1700 posts. :rolleyes:

Documad 01-12-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

I know - I figured I'd come in and flash a few lucky Beastie fans, see if I could get a bootleg, maybe a secondhand autograph out of it. ;)

Okay, I'm dying of laughter now. And I have to get the hell out of here!