Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Otis Driftwood 05-03-2007 12:30 PM

Re: The Family Album

As it is accepted, it is hereby officialy awarded, from now on watch your back, son. No good can come from this! ;)

Otis Driftwood 05-03-2007 01:07 PM

I was thinking it's your if you claim it before you're 18th birthday. Do you not want it anymore now?

Otis Driftwood 05-03-2007 01:15 PM

You beat miranda15 to it so be proud!

g-mile7 05-03-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulb
you've seen us evolve man. Whos the bigger pimp? Paulb...ya i did.

hahahaha yea you told me that it would happen and I doubted a bit...Im glad and proud to save I was a damn fool! :)

g-mile7 05-04-2007 01:06 PM

Random Prom Pic 2003.

abcdefz 05-04-2007 01:12 PM

did the couch put out?

g-mile7 05-04-2007 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcdefz
did the couch put out?

No but she did

I'm teasin' ;)

Extra Cheese 05-05-2007 03:05 PM

ur like a professional (black)athlete - always with the white womens

venusvenus123 05-05-2007 04:33 PM

:rolleyes:

synch 05-05-2007 04:36 PM

Yeah G, stop stealing mr Cheese's potential girlfriends :mad: :mad: :mad:

ToucanSpam 05-05-2007 05:16 PM

What's wrong with white women?

pshabi 05-06-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
I dont know whose a bigger pimp...Jenny or Paul!?

Def Jen.

pshabi 05-06-2007 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennygirl
Oh my god what a weekend! BA01, srsly I'm crushed I didn't get to see Felix da Housecat... that was one specifically I saw on your page that I've grown to love. I hope to catch him do a set in LA sometime. Def on my agenda.

I saw...
Satellite Party
Silversun Pickups
PEACHES! (I know you love you some peaches... as do I. She tore it up, but I saw her headline a show in Hollywood not that long ago and twas much much better)
Jarvis Cocker
Sonic Youth (my 2nd fave to bboys so yeah, I was in a state of bliss. They played 100% which I hadn't heard them play before and I've seen em at least 15-20 times live)
Bjork (do I need to say anything? She's perfect. As was her set. She did a version of Hyperballad that made me weak in the knees and closed with a song called Declare Independance that set it off. If you can get your mitts on a taping of the performance I suggest doing so at your earliest convenience)

Steve Aoki
MSTRKRFT
the Arcade Fire (possibly I was most blown away by their live show, I've been a casual listener of their work but now I'm like whoa... if anyone ever gets a chance to see em live, do it)
RHCP meh
Tiesto (Paul and I sat way in the back on the lawn under the night sky, and the music was great and we just chilled, quite possibly the most awesomely chill time I had there. Perfect way to end the day)

Mika
Lupe Fiasco
The Coup
Against Me!
Soulwax (ok seriously I've never danced with so much enthusiasm in my entire life! My god, easily one of the top performances I saw. <3)
CSS (you know what, I was a tad disappointed with the show, I love me some CSS and it's in heavy rotation on my itunes but yeah :(...... )
...then I went over to the main stage to sit it out for Rage Against the Machine so it was Willie Nelson next and that was cool, come on it's willie.
Crowded House (I didn't realize how many of their songs I actually knew, but yeah it wasn't mind blowing)
Manu Chao (GREAT! ...I was glad they had him perform before RATM to keep all the 'bros' calm before rage)
Rage Against The Machine! (I'd been dying for this moment, but honestly when the crowd filled up and I noticed a heavy concentration of shirtless sweaty drunk dudes with tribal tats and hemp necklaces, I began to worry and yeah... as soon as RATM took the stage it became one of the most uncomfortable environments. I got so pissed and felt like I'm not going to let these shitheads ruin this moment for me so I tried to rock out, found myself shoving big dudes outta my way, getting elbowed in the head and shit... one even grabbed my ass and was like 'oh honey you are strong' and I was like 'yeah and I'm going to kill you if you don't stop it'... fuck it was annoying and awful... but I was impressed that rage's performance was so tight having been the first one in a mighty long time. It was special despite the lamest crowd ever. I'm still sore though from beating up all the assholes.)

My that was a winded post. :o

Holy shit, rad post. Sucks it had to get like that during Rage.

g-mile7 05-06-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Cheese
ur like a professional (black)athlete - always with the white womens

hahahaha Im no Kobe :( that made me laugh.

beastieangel01 05-06-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennygirl
Oh my god what a weekend! BA01, srsly I'm crushed I didn't get to see Felix da Housecat... that was one specifically I saw on your page that I've grown to love. I hope to catch him do a set in LA sometime. Def on my agenda.

I saw...
Satellite Party
Silversun Pickups
PEACHES! (I know you love you some peaches... as do I. She tore it up, but I saw her headline a show in Hollywood not that long ago and twas much much better)
Jarvis Cocker
Sonic Youth (my 2nd fave to bboys so yeah, I was in a state of bliss. They played 100% which I hadn't heard them play before and I've seen em at least 15-20 times live)
Bjork (do I need to say anything? She's perfect. As was her set. She did a version of Hyperballad that made me weak in the knees and closed with a song called Declare Independance that set it off. If you can get your mitts on a taping of the performance I suggest doing so at your earliest convenience)

Steve Aoki
MSTRKRFT
the Arcade Fire (possibly I was most blown away by their live show, I've been a casual listener of their work but now I'm like whoa... if anyone ever gets a chance to see em live, do it)
RHCP meh
Tiesto (Paul and I sat way in the back on the lawn under the night sky, and the music was great and we just chilled, quite possibly the most awesomely chill time I had there. Perfect way to end the day)

Mika
Lupe Fiasco
The Coup
Against Me!
Soulwax (ok seriously I've never danced with so much enthusiasm in my entire life! My god, easily one of the top performances I saw. <3)
CSS (you know what, I was a tad disappointed with the show, I love me some CSS and it's in heavy rotation on my itunes but yeah :(...... )
...then I went over to the main stage to sit it out for Rage Against the Machine so it was Willie Nelson next and that was cool, come on it's willie.
Crowded House (I didn't realize how many of their songs I actually knew, but yeah it wasn't mind blowing)
Manu Chao (GREAT! ...I was glad they had him perform before RATM to keep all the 'bros' calm before rage)
Rage Against The Machine! (I'd been dying for this moment, but honestly when the crowd filled up and I noticed a heavy concentration of shirtless sweaty drunk dudes with tribal tats and hemp necklaces, I began to worry and yeah... as soon as RATM took the stage it became one of the most uncomfortable environments. I got so pissed and felt like I'm not going to let these shitheads ruin this moment for me so I tried to rock out, found myself shoving big dudes outta my way, getting elbowed in the head and shit... one even grabbed my ass and was like 'oh honey you are strong' and I was like 'yeah and I'm going to kill you if you don't stop it'... fuck it was annoying and awful... but I was impressed that rage's performance was so tight having been the first one in a mighty long time. It was special despite the lamest crowd ever. I'm still sore though from beating up all the assholes.)

My that was a winded post. :o

woo thanks for the recap :D (y)

Drederick Tatum 05-06-2007 03:50 PM

that sounds like a typical RATM crowd.

Yeti 05-06-2007 05:26 PM

Amarillo is barren but there is one small duck pond just on the outskirts of town. While walking I was alarmed to see a sign with a image of an alien drowning.

I dressed my boy like a prep so I took a photo then we left because I don't want to associate with aliens.

Lo_Lyfe 05-06-2007 10:21 PM

M.C. Guevera 05-06-2007 11:31 PM

Mullethead!

befsquire 05-07-2007 12:08 AM

yeti, please bring him to fl so that i can pinch his cheeks.

he can slobber on me in return.

Yeti 05-07-2007 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by befsquire
yeti, please bring him to fl so that i can pinch his cheeks.

he can slobber on me in return.

Tornado season is crazy here so I would love to be in Orlando Florida right now.
He is already starting to pull himself up, he babbles like a mental patient and he crawls like a maniac.

Joe Cool on a stroller ride.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 05-07-2007 09:33 PM

^ yeti I love your hair, and your kid is sooo cute!

This seems like an appropriate time to post pictures of my kids!

me and Junior! aww, so cute. (ps, no im not crazy, Its for a project)

ericlee 05-08-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lo_Lyfe

He's the wolf screaming lonely in the night
He's the blood stain on the stage
He's the tear in your eye
Been tempted by his lie
He's the knife in your back
He's rage
He's the razor to the knife
Oh, lonely is our lives
My heads spinnin' round and round
But in the seasons of wither
We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh and

Shout shout shout
Shout at the devil
Shout shout shout

Tzar 05-08-2007 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lo_Lyfe

did you purchase that at a Sanity store?
i seen 'em there with fucking pantera shirts... i couldn't buy a pantera shirt in Sanity. no fucking way.

Kid Presentable 05-18-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzar (Post 1467308)
did you purchase that at a Sanity store?
i seen 'em there with fucking pantera shirts... i couldn't buy a pantera shirt in Sanity. no fucking way.

Motley Crue and Sanity just seem like such a natural blend. The hair is my own. Well, it's what the Hair Club want me to call a 'Bio Matrix'.

HEIRESS 05-18-2007 01:52 PM

atleast some of my coworkers have rad senses of humour

abcdefz 05-18-2007 01:53 PM

Oooh! I didn't know you could buy those!

Fuck Office Depot, man. :mad: