Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=100913)

tracky 10-01-2022 07:13 AM

Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

What the fuck happened? I miss those days. I miss all ya'll.

I'm not talking about this place becoming politicized, just the internet as a whole.

fonky pizza 10-05-2022 05:58 AM

Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

Hey! An animated avatar! (y) good times with that old HTML code, love the msg board! fuck fuck faceblock block your boolocks fuck youtube fuck your Borshattack and all the cowards aggressors hiding behind a screen...fuck hashtag instagram pique pique colegram bourébouré ratatam am stram gram !!!

abbott 11-07-2022 08:14 AM

Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonky pizza (Post 1825175)
Hey! An animated avatar! (y) good times with that old HTML code, love the msg board! fuck fuck faceblock block your boolocks fuck youtube fuck your Borshattack and all the cowards aggressors hiding behind a screen...fuck hashtag instagram pique pique colegram bourébouré ratatam am stram gram !!!

facebook was new to me and I have so much history on it.. but I am in the middle of a 30 day suspension and this is the 5th time I have been shut down by facebook. Well it is election time so it is a good time to shut me up. Good news, in New Mexico you can win an election even when nobody knows anybody who voted for the winner. Just want to say congrats to the Dem. Winners in NM in advanced as I am pretty certain there is no way you loose. I think this is best because the general public in NM probably can not decide for themselves, according to our elected tax paid officials.

bigblu89 11-11-2022 03:44 PM

I do recall this being a relatively "troll" free zone, where most got along.

Could've been that we were all very like-minded, politically.

The fact that the Beastie Boys is what brought us here, one would assume we were all pretty close to on the same page politically.

M|X|Y 12-11-2022 09:36 AM

i miss this place so much. 20yrs, i type the URL automatically every day.

i miss the way we were. i miss you guys. even the jerks

Dorothy Wood 12-23-2022 10:48 AM

I dunno I think there were some intense political discussions here, but maybe it was kept over in the political forum?

I feel like most of us were arguing a lot. :)