Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I work with a Vulkan (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=92078)

b i o n i c 08-07-2009 11:37 AM

Re: I work with a Vulkan

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill (Post 1687850)
Yeah, just stand at his door and start drawing him all inconspicuous-like.

dont forget the easel and the beret

hpdrifter 08-07-2009 12:08 PM

I like the turn this thread has taken.

Nuzzolese 08-07-2009 12:29 PM

There's a picture of him but I'd have to scan it. I don't know if I want you to know what he looks like! What if someone contacts him and tells him about this thread? No one can know about my online persona. I'd be mortified!

Helvete 08-07-2009 12:31 PM

PM it to me then, I must see what he looks like! I'm not going to contact him, and surely anyone that knows him and knows you would be able to tell exactly who you were talking about anyway. You've nothing to worry about.

Echewta 08-07-2009 12:35 PM

Does he have a baby? Send in the dingo...

mickill 08-07-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese (Post 1687872)
There's a picture of him but I'd have to scan it. I don't know if I want you to know what he looks like! What if someone contacts him and tells him about this thread? No one can know about my online persona. I'd be mortified!

That's a lot of dots you'd have to connect. I don't think anybody outside of this forum will be finding out about anything anytime soon.

I'd be more concerned with someone noticing you scanning his picture. But not even.

Nuzzolese 08-07-2009 12:49 PM

Okay. I will! I promise! But I have to leave work early today for a doctor's appointment! I'm not skipping out on this. I just need some time.

Nuzzolese 08-07-2009 12:56 PM

Okay, this is only going to be up here very temporarily. Just in time for me to gather my stuff and get out of here. So look now and then I'm deleteing it. He deserves privacy! You know, he deserves better than this!

Nuzzolese 08-07-2009 01:05 PM

Down it goes. If you want to see it, I may put it up temporarily again. But for now it's gone because I don't want to leave it out there for days!! Jeeze. Alright. Have a good weekend.

b i o n i c 08-07-2009 01:07 PM

D:

Echewta 08-07-2009 02:28 PM

I missed it but I'm more interested in seeing a picture of the waterfountain, if you don't mind.

Freebasser 08-07-2009 02:43 PM

I don't think anybody saw it. Put it up for longer!

Bob 08-07-2009 02:54 PM

i missed it too. put it back! or pm it to me or something. i have to know.....

Helvete 08-07-2009 03:05 PM

WTF WHERE IS IT?! Show me again.

mickill 08-07-2009 03:15 PM

I saved it. It's here. I'll be taking it down in a minute, so gawk now. This is only temporary.

Okay, it's gone now.

Helvete 08-07-2009 03:15 PM

Ahahaha. He is creepy indeed.

hpdrifter 08-07-2009 05:19 PM

I missed it again. Oh well.

mickill 08-07-2009 05:32 PM

Okay, here it is again. Just temporarily.

Okay, it's gone now.

hpdrifter 08-07-2009 06:05 PM

Oh right. I get it.

hpdrifter 08-07-2009 06:32 PM

Jackass.

mickill 08-07-2009 07:28 PM

Did you really spend the 25 minutes stewing over that before coming back to get mad at me? I'm truly hurt by that.

Dorothy Wood 08-12-2009 01:07 AM

wha happen?

Bob 08-12-2009 01:09 AM

she couldn't get past his guard dog

mickill 08-12-2009 01:51 AM

Shit was dope.

Real dope.

Nuzzolese 08-12-2009 10:30 AM

I keep getting to him here and there, mostly about work. If it's not a personal topic, the hinges on his mouth will loosen up considerably. But I can infer a few things; I can tell which people around here he really hates, and I found out he's writing a book but I couldn't get him to spill what it's about.

As for the music thing, he explained that he doesn't mind some music if it doesn't have words, but he can't understand why people would just go around listening to music all the time. In his words, he thought that was like going around with a photo album of your favorite pictures, looking at them all the time. Heh. I guess he has a point.

There's this drama queen bitch here, she's always gossiping about people, being judgemental. She whispered a few mean things about him and I got so angry and defensive, I actually spoke up to her - which is something I've never done because it's just not worth it to incur her wrath. I told her really sternly that "Just because people are quiet and like to keep to themselves it doesn't mean there's something wrong with them! You shouldn't say things like that about people you don't even know!" My face was all red and I immediately regretted it because she got all self-righteous about it and everyone around was staring silently like "oh shit!" but I calmed myself and made a joke out of it. She's been ignoring me ever since. Uggh, I always try to avoid these kinds of things, too!

hpdrifter 08-12-2009 11:31 AM

It's all so compelling!

killa: yes, yes I did. But I'm over it now.

Also, HOT SLUT COMMITTEE? Really?

Echewta 08-12-2009 11:40 AM

I don't understand his point about carrying around a photo album. LISTENING to music, which can be complex and effect different parts of your system, and comparing it to a LOOKING at photo album doesn't make any sense. Its like saying that he doesn't understand why people would have a cat when you have a TV.

I hope the water cooler has to much pressure and gets him in the eye.

b i o n i c 08-12-2009 11:44 AM

in the movie, the drama queen gets stalked by vulkan late at night as she's running a bubble bath with curlers in her hair and the things between her toes.. totally indulging herself.

vulkan creeps up behind her and silently slashes her throat while she's reading a corny romance novel buried in bubbles. the bubbles turn red and pink as they overflow out the tub

vulkan drops the hair dryer in the tub and calmly walks away as sparks and smoke overtake the house and it explodes as he walks off the front lawn.

close up of hand dropping a bloody half eaten heart shaped box of chocolates, pan out...

explosions reflect on vulkans bloody footprints

mickill 08-12-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1689027)

Also, HOT SLUT COMMITTEE? Really?

I'm sorry, but I do not understand the question.

mickill 08-12-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta (Post 1689032)
Its like saying that he doesn't understand why people would have a cat when you have a TV.

I've never really understood that myself.