Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Lenore 11-19-2003 12:36 AM

orboxity... im likin the pics of marly.

orboxity 11-19-2003 12:43 AM

marley is tha man...JAH

http://members.aol.com/bobmarl/

some great ones including the ones i posted here!!

Lenore 11-19-2003 12:47 AM

oh im gonna smoke up with that man and my dad in heaven one day.

orboxity 11-19-2003 12:56 AM

thats a great pic.....I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I dunno what the music world would be like without the influences of Marley...I wanna name my kid Marley if i ever have kids...and my dog bob

Lenore 11-19-2003 12:58 AM

thanks. it happened when i was 12, so im allright.

orboxity 11-19-2003 01:01 AM

just the same I'm sorry for your loss!

bigkidpants 11-19-2003 01:04 AM

You can't really tell, but I'm wearing a Bob Marley shirt in this pic.

It's one of the last times I got to wear that shirt before it got destroyed at the Sebastian Inlet.

orboxity 11-19-2003 01:07 AM

dont you hate it when great shirts like that get ruined...ughhh

i can see rasta colors so i guess id have to take your word for it

bigkidpants 11-19-2003 01:17 AM

honestly, it broke me up. my cell phone got trashed the same day and it didn't even phase me like losing that shirt.

Quote:

Originally posted by orboxity
i guess id have to take your word for it
well, there's something you don't hear in the general political forum.

orboxity 11-19-2003 01:21 AM

I had a beastie t shirt that got tore tha fuck up...i was so pissed and heart broken...and i had this soccer that is irreplaceable rip...blargh....seriously, stuff like that ruins my day.

Quote:

well, there's something you don't hear in the general political forum
whatcha talkin bout willis?

bigkidpants 11-19-2003 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DroppinScience
I think bigkidpants has taken over Blighty as resident conspiracy nutjob.
which, of course, could never happen. the political forum has actually been really cool lately, but there has been a lot of yelling and pointless debates at times and, frankly, i don't ever recall anyone ever taking someone's word on anything, Blighty perhaps being the exception.

And then i saw your post in the violence forum. i'll have to take your word on the rape statistic. That's a particularly nasty form of violence. I feel for the thousands of women in the European and Middle Eastern sex trade, who are probably not included in those numbers.

orboxity 11-19-2003 01:50 AM

no i believe that stat is in the states alone...I couldnt imagine what the stats are for the Middle East or Europe wouldnt be surprised if it was twice as bad. I got the info from the Montel Williams show......amazing what day time tv can do....but I'm also a statistic so had the urge to watch. I'll post what they wrote about the show in that thread.

Big Gus 11-19-2003 03:08 AM

It was cool when heiress was Mod here and all this 'tard talk just got obliterated.

orboxity 11-19-2003 03:18 AM

yeah right....if i have to get into this again i will..I know your just generalizing n all but a moderater has to be open minded...and listen to all points of view...no bias's allowed otherwise no one would be here....

Big Gus 11-19-2003 03:24 AM

No, I think you'll find your irritating whining and retarded "triple posting" would just get erased.

Like popping a zit on the chin of the forum....

orboxity 11-19-2003 03:26 AM

really cause i think your the ones who started all the whining

orboxity 11-19-2003 03:27 AM

waaaaaaaaaah we only want pictures of people....waaaaahhhh

boo hoo

waaaaaahhhh.....you cant post here unless its a picture of yoursel...waahhhh...your nott allowed in or club...waaaahhh......someone wants to be different waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Big Gus 11-19-2003 03:37 AM

You do realise by double posting you are advertising your own inherent stupidity...

See the "edit" button?

Use it.

You are actually just that "McAdRockSuckCock" person under a new name arent you?

Either that or you are equally annoying.....

Quite an effort there...

orboxity 11-19-2003 03:41 AM

so what if i am annoying at least im not fucking afraid to speak my mind....or for that matter do and be something different...instead of trying to fit in and kiss peoples ass's. like i keep saying, if you consider a person speaking their mind, and standing up for themselves or being different as whining or just trying to converse about it with out assholes reacting the way you are then why not go join saddam and bin laden.

orboxity 11-19-2003 03:44 AM

if you could discuss the orginal issue at hand, which was my questioning and debating abot the pics here, instead of bitching at me then maybe i'll stop my whining.......but until that happens i'll keep doing so.

orboxity 11-19-2003 05:15 AM

i'll keep adding to it...this mutha fuckin thread is goin down

orboxity 11-19-2003 05:17 AM

little j 11-19-2003 06:55 AM

scary nails

orboxity 11-19-2003 06:58 AM

yeah theyve been longer....

orboxity 11-19-2003 07:51 AM

Echewta 11-19-2003 10:51 AM

This crap still going on?

orboxity 11-19-2003 11:18 AM

i'm done with it..just waiting for someone to actually start a real converstaion with me..instead of jumping on my ass

saz 11-19-2003 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big Gus
It was cool when heiress was Mod here and all this 'tard talk just got obliterated.
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Brain
this thread is infested with the gay

orboxity 11-19-2003 11:28 AM

sorry not no more

kll 11-19-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by orboxity
so what if i am annoying at least im not fucking afraid to speak my mind....or for that matter do and be something different...instead of trying to fit in and kiss peoples ass's. like i keep saying, if you consider a person speaking their mind, and standing up for themselves or being different as whining or just trying to converse about it with out assholes reacting the way you are then why not go join saddam and bin laden.
why don't you just start your own thread, post whatever pics you have and see if you get any responses? why is it so difficult to understand? there are thread topics for a reason. heiress started this thread for members to post their own pics... if you have pics that "represent you as a person" then start a thread that says that. leave the family album alone. no, there are no rules, but heiress has a right to try to keep things the way she intended, thus the reason for the thread.

EDIT: I am not jumping on your ass.