Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WHO WAS SKYE AGAIN? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=99240)

zippo 04-27-2013 07:48 PM

WHO WAS SKYE AGAIN?

was it kll??

(watch out, answering to this thread will show your age...and total nerdy-dorkiness cuz you know we so were with all our stupid crap hahaha)

Bob 04-27-2013 07:51 PM

Re: WHO WAS SKYE AGAIN?

was she not a real person? i guess i never cared much about that

zippo 04-27-2013 08:12 PM

she was a real person? i'm almost sure it was a fake profile of someone else on here, it was discussed somewhere on this huge board...i think, lol

Bob 04-27-2013 08:17 PM

i remember she got caught passing off a fake picture as her own but i don't remember her ever being an alias or anything like that

but maybe she was i dont really care

zippo 04-27-2013 08:26 PM

it's about the funnest subject i can think of to bring up on this slow saturday night.

or was it echewta.
people knew this

kll 04-29-2013 08:25 PM

ME???

Homsar 04-29-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippo (Post 1805429)
it's about the funnest subject i can think of to bring up on this slow saturday night.

or was it echewta.
people knew this

I could see it being Echewta.

kll 04-30-2013 06:27 AM

I always thought it was Echewta.

Myu-to 04-30-2013 08:58 AM

Um, I talked to Skye before, unless is Chewy has a really high feminine voice, she was not him. Maybe, a friend of his or something. I was never sure. I'll just go with the premise she was not an alias, but really, really odd. I know she made me laugh, and could usually be counted on to say what people were thinking, or just a good old fashioned lie to stir the pot.

I wish she would come back. Sure, she was a nut, but she was a friend to me.;)

<3

zippo 04-30-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kll (Post 1805486)
ME???

haha sorryyyy, i guess it wasn't you, i got mixed up cuz of your other alias which i can't remeber right now, btw hey!

zippo 04-30-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myu-to (Post 1805498)
Um, I talked to Skye before, unless is Chewy has a really high feminine voice, she was not him. Maybe, a friend of his or something. I was never sure. I'll just go with the premise she was not an alias, but really, really odd. I know she made me laugh, and could usually be counted on to say what people were thinking, or just a good old fashioned lie to stir the pot.

I wish she would come back. Sure, she was a nut, but she was a friend to me.;)

<3

so this is a surprise, i always thought she was an alias. you actually talked to an alias? jk ok so, theres that i guess!

Randetica 05-01-2013 12:36 AM

i liked her

Myu-to 05-01-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippo (Post 1805522)
so this is a surprise, i always thought she was an alias. you actually talked to an alias? jk ok so, theres that i guess!

Yes, I actually talked to her(or someone who said they were her, but they did continue conversations that we had in our pm's and im's so I think she it was her) on the phone. I considered her a friend, and still do. Well, a friend that I haven't talked to in a long time.:(

LOL, I forgot that I use to do that, call people. I just was so curious to hear how people sounded. I made thread or two about that, what I imagined board members sounded like. Good times.(y)

b-grrrlie 05-01-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kll (Post 1805493)
I always thought it was Echewta.

me too
Quote:

Originally Posted by zippo (Post 1805522)
i always thought she was an alias....

me too

kll 05-02-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippo (Post 1805521)
haha sorryyyy, i guess it wasn't you, i got mixed up cuz of your other alias which i can't remeber right now, btw hey!

how are you these days, zippo?

Myu-to 05-03-2013 11:45 AM

And kll, how are you? Whereya and whatcha up to?

kll 05-03-2013 09:11 PM

I turn officially old in 2 weeks. Will be in NYC for it though, so that's a bonus to become crotchety. Work is good, home life is good, bf of 10 yrs from bbmb is good. Crazy a year without Yauch has flown by. That's about all... happy to still be here on an off. You???

Homsar 05-04-2013 05:45 PM

Who's the BBMB member that's your boyfriend?

zippo 05-05-2013 08:22 PM

everythings good here as well, our 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of months and we have the cutest puppy ever who's crazy but lovable. i've been a teacher now for a couple of years and i love it! umm no kid yet, but next year will probably be the year :) im glad to hear everything is good with you too. and yea, one year of yauch's death :'(

nevertheless, this board goes on and on, surviving from year to year :)

Myu-to 05-07-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kll (Post 1805643)
I turn officially old in 2 weeks. Will be in NYC for it though, so that's a bonus to become crotchety. Work is good, home life is good, bf of 10 yrs from bbmb is good. Crazy a year without Yauch has flown by. That's about all... happy to still be here on an off. You???

Doing extremely well. Sadly the teaching gig didn't work(district/statewide cutbacks in teachers), but on the positive side is that the job I had before I became teacher really wanted me back and I came back with a healthy promotion and raise.(y) Family is doing well too. My son is finishing up a his first year in junior high with awesome results. Football team, basketball team, plays bassoon in the Symphonic band, and was inducted into National Jr. Honor Society. He would probably point out that the best part of his year is his first girlfriend, an 8th grader.:cool:

On a different note, I LOVE the Roomba commercials.