Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

ericlee 05-09-2009 01:45 AM

Re: The Family Album

jennyb 05-09-2009 01:45 AM

*GASSSSSSP* :o Knuckssssssssssss that's an adorable photo!!!!!

ps... you've sure been doin a good job keeping that beard away from the bbmb

Helvete 05-09-2009 01:46 AM

I accidently a whole bottle once.

funk63 05-09-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1667222)
I love all you mofos and want to pork all ya'll in the ass.

in a gay way.

dickheads.

You're so romantic.

Randetica 05-09-2009 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funk63 (Post 1667216)
Hell yeah!
The fag comment didn't really bother me too much though because if somebody had the balls to call me a fag to my face they'd get their shit stomped out.
P.S. vaginas are scary looking.

sometimes it sounds like you force yourself to be gay

and now that vagina comment is offensive

i hate you all +/-

Dorothy Wood 05-09-2009 03:17 AM

*boner*

funk63 05-09-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randetica (Post 1667239)
sometimes it sounds like you force yourself to be gay

and now that vagina comment is offensive

i hate you all +/-

Sorry I don't fit into a stereotype!!!!!:cool: And sorry about the vagina thing I was sort of joking.

ericlee 05-09-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1667240)
*boner*

Planetary 05-09-2009 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DipDipDive (Post 1667186)
You should be mindful of the fact that there are a lot of people viewing this forum who may find what you said offensive, not just the person about whom the comment was made. I think we can all agree that this shouldn't be a place where people should be concerned about those kind of remarks being made about them, whether they were intended as jokes or not. I ain't mad atcha, I'm just saying. (!)

nah i don't really agree with the fact that i can't make a light hearted joke on a message board without a load of sissies crying about it :confused:

Planetary 05-09-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mate_spawn_die (Post 1667211)
i can't figure out if you are a homophobe or not planetary... or if you are just trying to fuck with me and get me in some sort of dumb message board fight...

no im not trying to get you into a fight, nor am i homophobic.

had the conversation occured between me and some people i know in real life ending with a gay guy going "i know hes a guy it's cool" one of us would have said something to the same effect and we'd all have had a little chuckle about it then instantly forget about it.

Pres Zount 05-09-2009 08:09 AM

We're not your friends in real life; that's the difference.

Randetica 05-09-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1667263)
nah i don't really agree with the fact that i can't make a light hearted joke on a message board without a load of sissies crying about it :confused:

you just notice now?

this board is full of touchy fags

Bob 05-09-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles (Post 1667204)

I have better balance than I thought I did.

by any chance do you hang out with a sicilian and a spaniard in your free time?

checkyourprez 05-09-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randetica (Post 1667268)
you just notice now?

this board is full of touchy fags

i have noticed that.

DipDipDive 05-09-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1667263)

Uhhhhh...How are we supposed to know it's light-hearted? This is the fucking internet. We don't know you, dude.

Praying Mantis 05-09-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1667050)
A few weeks back I was outside the pub with my mates smoking and this strange guy pulled up in this amazing van. It had LEDs in the front saying "LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME? I CAN HOOK YOU UP" and this weird dude in a cowboy hat was driving. He hopped out and started talking to the chicks I was with, then opened the door of the van and there was like a huge TV and a sofa in the back, Pimp My Ride style. Except the guy was all middle aged and creepy and not a rich middle class teen. He opened the back doors as well and there was all this strange shit including a globe and toilet paper. WTF?

yet you got in anyway??...did he hook you up with a his good time?

ericlee 05-09-2009 12:36 PM

those are knee pads, aren't they? Creepfest.

Lex Diamonds 05-09-2009 01:36 PM

I know, right? No I didn't get in, if you could read/see then you would realise I'm standing outside the back of the van.

And this fag debate is fucking stupid. It's fine to call people retards or make fun of Muslims/Republicans/The French but as soon as someone makes a gay joke everybody in here is fucking Mary Whitehouse. You all need to think about your double standards for these things. Gay people can protect themselves and don't need your patronising self-righteousness.

And shame on mate_spawn_die for trying to make what was clearly an unmalicious internet joke into a personal attack.

What a bender.

DipDipDive 05-09-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1667321)
And this fag debate is fucking stupid. It's fine to call people retards or make fun of Muslims/Republicans/The French but as soon as someone makes a gay joke everybody in here is fucking Mary Whitehouse.

I see where you're going with this, and I admit I refer to things as "gay" on a fairly regular basis, much as I'm sure you have called your white friends your "niggas" but wouldn't dare say that to a black person unless you knew them well enough to know they wouldn't be offended. That being said, don't you agree that tossing the word "fag" around with people who have openly and honestly discussed their sexuality on this board can easily come across as threatening and aggressive? How are they supposed to know who's joking and who's not?

I'm not on any kind of crusade here. Trust me. I just think calling an openly gay person a fag for no reason is sorta shitty.

mate_spawn_die 05-09-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1667321)
And shame on mate_spawn_die for trying to make what was clearly an unmalicious internet joke into a personal attack.

ummm

it wasn't clear to me he was joking. i joke with my friends all the time about the same shit and say all sorts of crazy homophobic/racist/sexist/ignorant shit

but that's after we established the fact that we aren't actually homophobic/racist/sexist/ignorant

and i did take it a little personal cause it wasn't the first time planetary has thrown a few fag gay jokes my way... i'm just supposed to know he's not serious? shame on me

Planetary 05-09-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funk63 (Post 1667216)
The fag comment didn't really bother me too much though because if somebody had the balls to call me a fag to my face they'd get their shit stomped out.

lol @ this.

i've heard more intimidating queefs

camo 05-09-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1667050)

Did you manage to spin that globe on your finger as well as balancing a bog roll on your head?

Seriously, I think britains got talent is the right path for you mate, fuck this uni malarky off (y)

Planetary 05-09-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mate_spawn_die (Post 1667326)
ummm

it wasn't clear to me he was joking. i joke with my friends all the time about the same shit and say all sorts of crazy homophobic/racist/sexist/ignorant shit

but that's after we established the fact that we aren't actually homophobic/racist/sexist/ignorant

and i did take it a little personal cause it wasn't the first time planetary has thrown a few fag gay jokes my way... i'm just supposed to know he's not serious? shame on me

can you quote this because i seriously don't remember you existing before i saw your "i know hes a guy its cool" post. no offence or anything

funk63 05-09-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1667327)
lol @ this.

i've heard more intimidating queefs

I wasn't trying to act like an internet tough guy or anything, just stating facts. I've messed peoples' days up for less.

mate_spawn_die 05-09-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1667329)
can you quote this because i seriously don't remember you existing before i saw your "i know hes a guy its cool" post. no offence or anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1584543)
What's wrong with a firm handshake? only Gays, homos and fags have a limp handshake.

P.s. Gayest thread ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1585231)
FAGZ R HOMOZ

Planetary 05-09-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funk63 (Post 1667330)
I wasn't trying to act like an internet tough guy or anything, just stating facts. I've messed peoples' days up for less.

sure you have

also, lol @ what mate spawn die said. who in their right mind would say things like that and expect to be taken seriously? think logically you dunce

edit: fairplay though you obviously put a lot of effort into that response

funk63 05-09-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1667332)

edit: fairplay though you obviously put a lot of effort into that response

Lol, ok I get the joke now. You're just trolling the hell out of us. Its cool man I called people fags before I came out myself.

edit: P.S. haven't you heard I like being on top? You have to be pretty strong to be able to dominate a man. What's so manly about fucking girls anyway? They are usually weak, it takes no skill. If I were you I'd just stop now before you have a 6'0 tall 180 pound gay guy with the ability and willpower to bend you over the counter on your ass, literally.

edit:666 fuck yeah

ericlee 05-09-2009 03:33 PM

I'd really hate to see some of yous go through basic training. Every single derogatory term ever imaginable is being spat into your face by a blue faced, veins poppin' from the forehead, teeth grinnin' and snarling drill sergeant who probably is the most intimidating person you'll ever meet.

The trick to it is that you know yourself better than he ever would so, all those are just words. Some very tastless things are said about your mothers and wives and girlfriends as well.

They want to try to break you, they test you to see if you'll fuckin' beserk out. If you don't flip, keep your cool, you have won the game because you are true to yourself and they don't know shit about you.

And with yourself being true and prideful of who you are, you'll grow a great group of friends who are also the same.

Learn something from this rambling.

mate_spawn_die 05-09-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1667337)
And with yourself being true and prideful of who you are, you'll grow a great group of friends who are also the same.

gaaaaaaay

jennyb 05-09-2009 03:56 PM

Would you bunch-a-homoz please acknowledge the adorable magnificence of Knuckles photo already?!