Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

checkyourprez 01-14-2010 11:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
the gf


Planetary 01-14-2010 12:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
why do people pull that stupid face when they pose for pictures?

jabumbo 01-14-2010 12:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i think i saw her on myspace before :confused:





ps: i look pretty radical after i tumble down the slopes

hpdrifter 01-14-2010 12:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Because it makes your cheekbones and lips look better.

I do it all the time but I'm trying to reign it in.

cyp: belly button piercing or outie? Are her yabos real? Lucky chick.

camo 01-14-2010 03:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
for the body or cyp?

saz 01-14-2010 04:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
she's hot (y)

hpdrifter 01-14-2010 04:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camo (Post 1718010)
for the body or cyp?

Do you even have to ask?

camo 01-14-2010 04:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Just checking your sanity ;)

checkyourprez 01-14-2010 05:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jabumbo (Post 1717960)
i think i saw her on myspace before :confused:





ps: i look pretty radical after i tumble down the slopes

weird. i dont think she has myspace to be honest but idk im not on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1717966)
Because it makes your cheekbones and lips look better.

I do it all the time but I'm trying to reign it in.

cyp: belly button piercing or outie? Are her yabos real? Lucky chick.


belly button ring. real creamers :rolleyes: they are tip top :)

Bob 01-14-2010 07:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1717966)
Because it makes your cheekbones and lips look better.

i dunno. i think it kind of makes the mouth look like an asshole, i hate it when girls post pictures like that

checkyourprez 01-14-2010 08:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 1718067)
i dunno. i think it kind of makes the mouth look like an asshole, i hate it when girls post pictures like that

sweet sweet puckered asshole.

Planetary 01-15-2010 12:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 1718067)
i dunno. i think it kind of makes the mouth look like an asshole, i hate it when girls post pictures like that

same. it looks stupid.

HEIRESS 01-15-2010 02:04 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
holiday wrap-up '09





checkyourprez 01-15-2010 06:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1718147)
same. it looks stupid.

depends on the chick and how they are doing it.


that pic, she looks smoking. (and im not saying that because shes my gf, i saw that when she was dating her ex and i thought the same thing)


but i agree that some girls really over do it and it looks bad.

Bob 01-15-2010 07:02 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1718176)
depends on the chick and how they are doing it.


that pic, she looks smoking. (and im not saying that because shes my gf, i saw that when she was dating her ex and i thought the same thing)


but i agree that some girls really over do it and it looks bad.

nah, she looks good despite the fact that she's doing a stupid pose, it doesn't help her

cj hood 01-15-2010 07:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
good biz cyp!

miss soul fire 01-16-2010 11:09 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
You gaaals are cool.:D

New hair.:o


Dorothy Wood 01-17-2010 12:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS (Post 1718156)
holiday wrap-up '09






winter wonderland!

and cool outfits, dude.

Dorothy Wood 01-17-2010 12:14 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
oh yeah, I forgot I came in here to show off my my eyeballs and ghostly guns. someone caught me mid-pony.


Echewta 01-17-2010 03:37 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

That photo is amazing in so many ways.

checkyourprez 01-17-2010 11:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1718283)
oh yeah, I forgot I came in here to show off my my eyeballs and ghostly guns. someone caught me mid-pony.


the woman in the background looks disgusted with you.

ericlee 01-18-2010 07:12 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1718277)
You gaaals are cool.:D

New hair.:o


Wow. Umm... Did I say wow?

Echewta 01-18-2010 12:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 


I walk so fast when I carry the 4 inch that the camera can't event capture me.

ericlee 01-19-2010 10:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
cream of broccoli or minestrone...fat is the question.


Lex Diamonds 01-19-2010 11:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
My 21st... this was around 8pm, already countless pints/tequilas/lines in. I was mashed. I have no memory of it/the rest of the night but apparently I went to this


ericlee 01-19-2010 11:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
well, happy birthday/late bday, paddy! Looks like a good time.

Bob 01-20-2010 12:01 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i bet your 20s turn out to be more fun than mine

DandyFop 01-20-2010 12:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


creeptongue

gbsuey 01-20-2010 10:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1718639)
My 21st... this was around 8pm, already countless pints/tequilas/lines in. I was mashed. I have no memory of it/the rest of the night but apparently I went to this


sounds like a good night-went to Motion not too long ago, fucking fell over the ramps:o

checkyourprez 01-20-2010 05:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster (Post 1718639)
My 21st... this was around 8pm, already countless pints/tequilas/lines in. I was mashed. I have no memory of it/the rest of the night but apparently I went to this


thats whats good little man.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys