Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Kid Presentable 07-19-2007 11:28 PM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491698)

bullet proof hummer

Pretty much sums up your achievements/skills in this life. Anyway, here's me on my wedding day.

kll 07-19-2007 11:50 PM

always so hot

ericlee 07-20-2007 01:59 AM

So I'm checking the fam album for some nice recent pics of all my brothas and sistas on the mb.

Turns up, I see some violence of some sort. "Thems fightin words" being thrown at each other.

Christs sakes guys. I've spent 4 years of violence in the heart of it ATM. It just kinda sucks that I spend my relax time here to chill out and see it again.

I'm a sufferer of useless violence. Yet, I'm a sufferer of so much useless violence that my wife has had to sit and wait for me, fingers crossed everynight and wondering how many pieces I would come home in. Luckily I came home all in one. I even wondered how many pieces I would come home in. My Mom wouldn't check my wife's emails for fear that she would open them up to read the wrong one. All over some violence.

My buddies were my teamates back then. People that I barely knew but we used to go and kick some ass. Some of my mates wouldn't make it back. I'd have to see their damn boots with their weapons posted and their kevlar on the top. Barely knew these guys, keep in mind. All cause of violence. Yet, I've got bros fighting each other on a damn M.B. Spreading their words.

Regardless. Look at yourselves. All over what? Musical differences? Christ's sakes. It's about as bad as a religion battle.

I'm glad that I hold no grudges whatseover. I'm glad that I can go back to Iraq and smoke from a hookah and STILL shoot the shit with some guys that are sufferers, thanks to the shit that's going on. Yet, I see some little innarweb battles? Threats bout musical differences?

Pah, you guys sometimes sicken me. I'm sure you sicken the rest of the community that checks this here M.B out.

I'll jam with anybody. Anyday, regardless of their musical aspects. No need to fight about it. Let the music resolve itself and the rest will follow.

Lo_Lyfe 07-20-2007 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491757)
ok man thats fine...i apologize

i made a thread in the other music fourm about hip hop and rap

no these 2 clows ben dissin me up and down...callin me every name in the book

:D

Every name in the book? I called you an idiot. Im pretty sure there are more names in the book.

Kid Presentable 07-20-2007 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1491825)
So I'm checking the fam album for some nice recent pics of all my brothas and sistas on the mb.

Turns up, I see some violence of some sort. "Thems fightin words" being thrown at each other.

Christs sakes guys. I've spent 4 years of violence in the heart of it ATM. It just kinda sucks that I spend my relax time here to chill out and see it again.

I'm a sufferer of useless violence. Yet, I'm a sufferer of so much useless violence that my wife has had to sit and wait for me, fingers crossed everynight and wondering how many pieces I would come home in. Luckily I came home all in one. I even wondered how many pieces I would come home in. My Mom wouldn't check my wife's emails for fear that she would open them up to read the wrong one. All over some violence.

My buddies were my teamates back then. People that I barely knew but we used to go and kick some ass. Some of my mates wouldn't make it back. I'd have to see their damn boots with their weapons posted and their kevlar on the top. Barely knew these guys, keep in mind. All cause of violence. Yet, I've got bros fighting each other on a damn M.B. Spreading their words.

Regardless. Look at yourselves. All over what? Musical differences? Christ's sakes. It's about as bad as a religion battle.

I'm glad that I hold no grudges whatseover. I'm glad that I can go back to Iraq and smoke from a hookah and STILL shoot the shit with some guys that are sufferers, thanks to the shit that's going on. Yet, I see some little innarweb battles? Threats bout musical differences?

Pah, you guys sometimes sicken me. I'm sure you sicken the rest of the community that checks this here M.B out.

I'll jam with anybody. Anyday, regardless of their musical aspects. No need to fight about it. Let the music resolve itself and the rest will follow.

To be fair, eric, there's only one person fighting. I like the sincerity though, man.

Randetica 07-20-2007 08:02 AM

kid p is hotter than lo lyfe

there i said it

Randetica 07-20-2007 08:56 AM

racist 4 lyfe

Randetica 07-20-2007 08:57 AM

aaahh i meant big cawk luva 4 lyfe! ah that was close

ericlee 07-20-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Presentable (Post 1491834)
To be fair, eric, there's only one person fighting. I like the sincerity though, man.

Ah, don't mind that post man. I just had some killer reefage. Shit makes me babble.

Game on(y)

ericlee 07-20-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randetica (Post 1491922)
aaahh i meant big cawk luva 4 lyfe! ah that was close

HandjobicA

Bob 07-20-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1492002)
we were just normal type guys that liked the music, we wernt sittin in front of a TV pretending we got guns going *brap brap brap* with out jail shorts hangin off our ass.

threatening people over the internet, though

Lo_Lyfe 07-20-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1492020)
lol who did i threaten ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm
if i seen you on the street id fuck you up ...lets get that clear.

(y)

venusvenus123 07-20-2007 12:56 PM

icy manipulator 07-20-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1492002)
ya i am,

wicked. i've got a mate originally from Belgrade called novak. maddest man. got introduced to Rakija thanks to him :D

oh and cheers for Ana Ivanovic (y)

Bob 07-20-2007 01:01 PM

that, and

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491698)
tuff talkers lol...you guys are lucky i dont live in your city

and

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491716)
cause if you talked shit like that to my face, there wouldnt be nomore talking

and

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491683)

you guys wanna beef with me..

we gonna beef me trust me

;)

and maybe more, who knows

Bob 07-20-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1492033)
maybe ? find it guy you obviously got more time then me..

anyways..gotta bounce..got girls to bang ..beers to drink and money to make .

have a great day guys hahaha

blacks friends to hang with, hummers to ride in

you know, just hip hop

DandyFop 07-20-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1492033)

anyways..gotta bounce..got girls to bang ..beers to drink and money to make .

Wow it seems like that's a pretty intense schedule. Don't you have any downtime for like watching jeapordy reruns or reading agatha christie books or something?

cookiepuss 07-20-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491744)
oh yeah i could i forget me and one of my many woman lol

hahaha.. HIP HOP LIVES , cause i said so

yo. she ain't all that. (n)

don't bang that girl...cause I'm not sure she's always been a girl if ya knows what I mean.

TOY 07-20-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiepuss (Post 1492056)
yo. she ain't all that. (n)

don't bang that girl...cause I'm not sure she's always been a girl if ya knows what I mean.

Yeah.. That arm is something else.

b-grrrlie 07-20-2007 02:14 PM

*pfft* :rolleyes:

cosmo105 07-20-2007 02:18 PM

is she available? i mean, i could really use some help sanding this shoe rack i just got, or opening some jars.

na§tee 07-20-2007 02:30 PM

IT'S BIGGER THAN
HIP HOP HIP HOP HIP HOP HIP
IT'S BIGGER THAN
HIP HOP HIP HOP HIP HOP HIP HOP

Bob 07-20-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105 (Post 1492081)
is she available? i mean, i could really use some help sanding this shoe rack i just got, or opening some jars.

no, i think she's busy filming the sequel to over the top

ggirlballa 07-20-2007 03:27 PM

lol slim doesn't know how bad he is playin himself

Randetica 07-20-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1491966)
HandjobicA

im pretty sure you handjobbed more penii than i

Knuckles 07-20-2007 09:55 PM

Geeyeeeah! That's a rubber snake my son forgot to pick up.

Is that a real Rick James Greatest Hits cassette tape?

My homeboy Lando has been incarcerated in 13 galaxies.

Ladies...

What can I say?

They love me.

ericlee 07-20-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimm (Post 1491716)
and oh yeah lets not forget me and my boy Tony Cambell who did 5 years for shit your heart would stop for

never mind hes $5,000 chain that probably cost more then your car and grubby clothes

see Kid Presentable and Lo Lyfe..

I wonder how fuckin hard you guys would be tell me to fuck off , idiot..bitch ..fag .

everything else you called me . cause if you talked shit like that to my face, there wouldnt be nomore talking

cause your the weak , and im the tyranny off evil fuckin men lol

peace.

Slimm aka Tony Bandana

God, this shit is too good. If you were in my prison, I'd fuckin put wet match tips on you lips and make you my punk and sell your ass for packs of smokes that I could sell to inmates for some side profit.

Then I'd put you in the block. Allow some of the "special" inmates come and have visits with ya.

I mean, dude, if you're so hardcore. Why don't you take a trip to Fallujah wit me? I may go again. It may be in about a year but damn. Tough talking jail serving punk like you would look great strapped on the hood of my Suburban to test for some I.E.Ds.

Oh, and what's the use for a civilian bullet proof Hummer? What the fuck are you cowarding from? Man, I fucking drove through Ramadi in a freakin standard issue, no armored military issued hummer. Ramadi man, where fucking I.E.Ds are sold like crack. Any minute and you'll turn to pink mist but shit, all it took was some hardcore music and the company of my buddies to pass that time by.

Fuckin poser. Go ahead and get yourself in the slammer again. I may just have to become a C.O. again.

ericlee 07-20-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randetica (Post 1492118)
im pretty sure you handjobbed more penii than i

How did you know I have multiple dongs?

Tzar 07-21-2007 12:30 AM

hahahaha oh man, this is so good
reminds me of OG Loc from san andreas: "I'M GANGSTA!"

oi eric, they had this news report on an aussie merc in iraq; shit's hardcore but he makes $10,000AUD a month.... A MONTH! that's big money - you can buy 2! fully gangsta OG stylez hip hop chains wid that, nigga!

ericlee 07-21-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzar (Post 1492195)
hahahaha oh man, this is so good
reminds me of OG Loc from san andreas: "I'M GANGSTA!"

oi eric, they had this news report on an aussie merc in iraq; shit's hardcore but he makes $10,000AUD a month.... A MONTH! that's big money - you can buy 2! fully gangsta OG stylez hip hop chains wid that, nigga!

That guy made about 3k a month more than I did, haha. I got paid pretty much shit but I had a good time. It's all about the friends that I've made while over there. Friends as in both the locals and the teammates that I had.

I'm just glad that I didn't go with the wrong attitude.

Shit, come to think of it, I can probably buy 8 bullet proof hummers fully equiped with gold chains AND some Slimmes, I mean, Slimms with golden chains to go with it. I'll have to put him to work and all. Polishing off the KIAs from the grill of them.