Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=94105)

rirv 02-21-2010 08:45 PM

Re: whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1723257)
but there both just bitchy virgin persona's, whats the point of having two?

You get the award for worst grammar, February 2010.

kaiser soze 02-21-2010 08:50 PM

man, if I had two vagina's......the possibilities

checkyourprez 02-21-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rirv (Post 1723268)
You get the award for worst grammar, February 2010.

i've taken that award 17 months in a row. what chu expect sehn

Lyman Zerga 02-22-2010 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 1723229)
I've never seen the movie.

Most women, even ugly ones (not saying any1 is) can get some cock almost anytime if they want it. Its only if they have a real toxic personality they won't (no saying any1 has here). And then you'd have to have serious people issues (not saying any1 has) cus there is always a guy willing to fuck anything.

Guys can pay for it I suppose. In fact there is no excuse for any1 not to be getting laid at some point in their life if they really want it. Go get laid people - if you want, if not, you should post on a message board

I dunno what I am saying.

yeah i could get cock if i wanted to but i would rather stay a virgin for 10 more years before fucking some random dude, no fucking outside of a relationship allowed
i got class, sorry

Guy Incognito 02-22-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723285)
yeah i could get cock if i wanted to but i would rather stay a virgin for 10 more years before fucking some random dude, no fucking outside of a relationship allowed
i got class, sorry

i dont mean to have a go cos this thread was pretty silly and its turned into something different. Whilst i think your attitude about no sex is quite admirable, you could spend forever waiting for this. If you dont buy a ticket you wont win the raffle.

Lyman Zerga 02-22-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Incognito (Post 1723306)
i dont mean to have a go cos this thread was pretty silly and its turned into something different. Whilst i think your attitude about no sex is quite admirable, you could spend forever waiting for this. If you dont buy a ticket you wont win the raffle.

i will have sex but with the right guy

my self pride is worth more than a lost hymen

Kid Presentable 02-22-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723285)
i got class, sorry

You shit into a watery bowl like the rest of us. Class is a non-issue.

Lyman Zerga 02-22-2010 10:00 AM

bitch please

rirv 02-22-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723310)
bitch please

Yeah, she don't shit into a watery bowl, she uses a colostomy bag.

Lyman Zerga 02-22-2010 11:22 AM

whatever
the message of this thread was:

EAT MORE PUSSY!

Guy Incognito 02-22-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723307)
i will have sex but with the right guy

my self pride is worth more than a lost hymen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723323)
whatever
the message of this thread was:

EAT MORE PUSSY!

all right, i can sense this is doing your head in but waiting for the right guy is just being stubborn imo. Me and the missus had plenty sex before either one of us realised we were right for each other. I had a very long dry spell in my twenties and when that ended i still wanted sex again soon after. I just think your searching for something elusive without actually searching for it, if that makes sense. You could start getting on with a geezer but not be sure if you were ready to take it further. I guarantee you, because he's a bloke that he would want to have sex before you were sure and you may run risk of losing that opportunity.
right thats it, i'll lecture you no more.

Lyman Zerga 02-22-2010 12:03 PM

im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out) but this is a bad timing for a relationship, maybe in a few months

so far i can control my cock hunger, no worries

Adam 02-22-2010 05:39 PM

I'd find it hard to fall in love without sex first - its where the connections are made, where you know you can feel comfortable in each others arms and when you're at your most vulnerable but you feel the safest - maybe you can feel all that without sex? Maybe you can fall in love without feeling all of that? To each their own though I suppose.

good luck (y)

checkyourprez 02-22-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723326)
im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out) but this is a bad timing for a relationship, maybe in a few months

hes defiantly gonna be like this chick is a virgin at this age...it will freak him out. and or he will be like this chick sucks in the sack...and be out. either way, not looking good. you might as well call the fells and let the choo choo commence.

Adam 02-22-2010 06:08 PM

All you need to do is find a guy that feels the same way. I'd say, hang around churches.

Like I say...

Good Luck (y)

Guy Incognito 02-22-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out)

thats just confusing the issue. Cant you just have a good time with someone for a laugh. I am guessing you dont want all the awkwardness afterwards of one night stands but maybe going thru all that a few times will make you realise when you have met the right dude.

I'm sorry about all this analysis of you when i dont really know you and i feel like my dad but it just seems like you are cutting your nose off a bit
but its not really any of my business so i'll shut up

Kid Presentable 02-22-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

You'll never do it, because you're a coward.

Caribou 02-22-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

I getcha sista. Same for me, except for the 'maybe in a few months' thing.

Difference between you and me though is that I seem to be fine with being alone while you clearly have some issues to resolve.
Be happy with yourself, open up, interact with people and you will see that not everyone is a mean bastard. If you like yourself and are friendly, others will feel the same about you and then who knows what will happen...

Freebasser 02-22-2010 08:28 PM

I'm having sex right now.

camo 02-22-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1723365)
I'm having sex right now.

He's lying. We're just cuddling.

Lyman Zerga 02-23-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1723351)
hes defiantly gonna be like this chick is a virgin at this age...it will freak him out. and or he will be like this chick sucks in the sack...and be out. either way, not looking good. you might as well call the fells and let the choo choo commence.

youre just jealous cause you cant do better than sluts

Lyman Zerga 02-23-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Presentable (Post 1723357)
You'll never do it, because you're a coward.

eat shit and fuck off

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou (Post 1723359)
I getcha sista. Same for me, except for the 'maybe in a few months' thing.

Difference between you and me though is that I seem to be fine with being alone while you clearly have some issues to resolve.
Be happy with yourself, open up, interact with people and you will see that not everyone is a mean bastard. If you like yourself and are friendly, others will feel the same about you and then who knows what will happen...

you seem to forget that i have my (like gazillion times said before) social phobia and things are not as easy for me like they are for others
i said in a few months cause i need to be 'healed' before i can seriously start something with a guy

im not in a hurry to get dick, i dont feel like im missing out on much, that only thing that gets my inner clock ticking is me wanting kids

and im very friendly in real life, too friendly..

Lyman Zerga 02-23-2010 12:45 AM

also how come anytime i make a thread people end up talking about me instead of the topic? fucking annoying

that i said im bitter cause im a virgin was a joke so no more advices cause i never asked for help and the rest can eat me raw, ciao

checkyourprez 02-23-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723383)
youre just jealous cause you cant do better than sluts

ha. get real little girl. just because i've banged my fair share of skankers aint no thing. not everyone has the luxury of finding that 26 year old diamond in the rough virgin. :rolleyes:

Adam 02-23-2010 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723392)
also how come anytime i make a thread people end up talking about me instead of the topic? fucking annoying

don't sweat it. Its like when bob makes a date thread, every1 tries to fix it for him when things aren't necessarily broken. We're all different cultures and different beliefs, some more outside the main box than others - its human nature to try and say to the next person this is the right way.

Like I don't think people believed that those who spent NYE alone were genuinely ok with that, other than a big party its FAIL in some peoples eyes.

Shrug it off if you're cool with it - which you seem to do

Guy Incognito 02-23-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723392)

that i said im bitter cause im a virgin was a joke so no more advices cause i never asked for help and the rest can eat me raw, ciao

well it wasnt much of a topic for a start, descended into chaos early on tbh.

fair do's to yer for sticking to yer guns

Lyman Zerga 02-23-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1723393)
ha. get real little girl. just because i've banged my fair share of skankers aint no thing. not everyone has the luxury of finding that 26 year old diamond in the rough virgin. :rolleyes:

yes youre no virgin yet you seem to fail terribly in bed and/or your gf is a corpse

you dont even go down on women, HOW LAME AND GAY IS THAT?

every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins

i would never let an egoistic pile of shit like you near my bed, no offense

you still got to learn so much, boy

Lyman Zerga 02-23-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 1723400)
every1 tries to fix it for him when things aren't necessarily broken.

well said (y) (except for the word every1)

checkyourprez 02-23-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1723422)
yes youre no virgin yet you seem to fail terribly in bed and/or your gf is a corpse

you dont even go down on women, HOW LAME AND GAY IS THAT?

every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins

i would never let an egoistic pile of shit like you near my bed, no offense

you still got to learn so much, boy

riiight.

i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

ive also fucked my fair share of virgins. its not really a myth dear.

i dont think you'd have to worry about me going near your bed unless i was blacked out drunk, thats probably what it would take to get me there!! :p

Planetary 02-23-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1723430)
i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

EVERY DAY WE KEEP IT GANGSTA! LIVIN THUG LIFE! SO WHAT YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA DO!